3.10 Turtroll Lacerate Block Gladiator 1.8 Mil DPS All Content Viable

I'm almost level 96, currently at 2.65 million bleed dps in PoB. Loving the build but made some adjustments from your build guide (Deadly ailments over Ruthless)
Here is my tree/gear if you want to see: https://pastebin.com/LBjTdWTE

When importing, you have to manually activate the cluster jewels, I have all of them except 1 minor passive on each medium cluster, and 1 minor passive on the large cluster. Config is also set at -37% phys reduction from hits from tree & awakened gems
Dernière édition par durew, le 5 avr. 2020 17:36:29
Is culling strike mod on axe worth the exalts?

Or maybe the better question is between higher axe dps or bit lower dps + culling, what is more ideal?

My axe is only 325 DPS right now so it's on the short end. Looking at upgrades, anything with 375-425DPS w/ culling is averaging 40ex.

I can easily upgrade to around 425 DPS without culling for half that price but I'm wondering if culling is worth that much more.

Edit: Yeah and I'm rolling my own axe craft... just extremely unlucky on my fossil rolls and alt rolls.
Dernière édition par bowsersoulstar, le 4 avr. 2020 18:32:59
"
bowsersoulstar a écrit :
Is culling strike mod on axe worth the exalts?

Or maybe the better question is between higher axe dps or bit lower dps + culling, what is more ideal?

My axe is only 325 DPS right now so it's on the short end. Looking at upgrades, anything with 375-425DPS w/ culling is averaging 40ex.

I can easily upgrade to around 425 DPS without culling for half that price but I'm wondering if culling is worth that much more.

Edit: Yeah and I'm rolling my own axe craft... just extremely unlucky on my fossil rolls and alt rolls.

The culling strike is really good, makes it a lot smoother to kill bosses. I think if you decide that you wanna stick to this character for quite some time, its probably a nice upgrade. Otherwise, you can save the currency for other characters
How much of a dps gain is the elder mod 60% for 100% more damage realistically?

So I am currently playing Esoro´s Impale Glad and want to transition to this one.

I have a 400pdps axe that served me well, but it has no bleed mods (other than cull against bleeding).

Is that weapon sufficient to transition or do I "have" to have that elder mod?

I am crafting on a 83 elder axe in my stash, but only had terrible rolls. I hit the correct mods several times, but the other mods were really crap.

So how much pdps would I need with the elder mod, to actually be an upgrade over my 400dps one?

I feel like I am sinking currency into that craft without end, but don´t get any resulst.

Any help is highly appreciated.

"
Carmion a écrit :
How much of a dps gain is the elder mod 60% for 100% more damage realistically?

So I am currently playing Esoro´s Impale Glad and want to transition to this one.

I have a 400pdps axe that served me well, but it has no bleed mods (other than cull against bleeding).

Is that weapon sufficient to transition or do I "have" to have that elder mod?

I am crafting on a 83 elder axe in my stash, but only had terrible rolls. I hit the correct mods several times, but the other mods were really crap.

So how much pdps would I need with the elder mod, to actually be an upgrade over my 400dps one?

I feel like I am sinking currency into that craft without end, but don´t get any resulst.

Any help is highly appreciated.

It's pretty significant if you are transitioning into the bleed/block version of the build. I plugged your weapon into my build, and my PoB Bleed dps dropped over a million dps, from 2.65 million to 1.5 million (my axe is a 384 pdps weapon with the bleed mod).
By comparison, if you buy a 300pdps axe with the bleed mod (around 5.5 ex), in my PoB the dps drops from 2.65 to 2.1, which would suffice to clear all content in this setup.

The survivability of the build goes through the roof, and is pretty highly recommended for this league's difficulty. I've cleared all content, sim 20 waves, awakener 8, etc. The DPS doesn't feel like it drops at all, although map clear speed is slightly less, it was the best decision I made in this league to transition to bleed/block 1h
"
durew a écrit :

It's pretty significant if you are transitioning into the bleed/block version of the build. I plugged your weapon into my build, and my PoB Bleed dps dropped over a million dps, from 2.65 million to 1.5 million (my axe is a 384 pdps weapon with the bleed mod).
By comparison, if you buy a 300pdps axe with the bleed mod (around 5.5 ex), in my PoB the dps drops from 2.65 to 2.1, which would suffice to clear all content in this setup.

The survivability of the build goes through the roof, and is pretty highly recommended for this league's difficulty. I've cleared all content, sim 20 waves, awakener 8, etc. The DPS doesn't feel like it drops at all, although map clear speed is slightly less, it was the best decision I made in this league to transition to bleed/block 1h

This is an amazing answer, thank you very much.

So the questions that remains for me are:

1. should I continue farming for a weapon in my current build (with a good risk to die on juiced higher maps) or should I just respec with the weapon I have and take care of the weapon as I can afford it?

2. how much do I realistically have to invest to hit a proper elder weapon? I crafted an ex away by now, only hitting terrible rolls and I start to wonder if I shouldn´t have just saved to buy one.
Of course rng is rnd is rnd but any pointers on the odds of crafting a proper weapon myself?

3. I assume I want the elder mod, at least a very high add physical damage to attacks or a super high %physical and then an open prefix to craft the last one myself, ideally with attack speed in the mix?

Thanks a LOT
Dernière édition par Carmion, le 7 avr. 2020 07:24:19
Can you give link to download pob fork?
"
_PAPANYA_ a écrit :
Can you give link to download pob fork?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/
"
Carmion a écrit :

So the questions that remains for me are:

1. should I continue farming for a weapon in my current build (with a good risk to die on juiced higher maps) or should I just respec with the weapon I have and take care of the weapon as I can afford it?

2. how much do I realistically have to invest to hit a proper elder weapon? I crafted an ex away by now, only hitting terrible rolls and I start to wonder if I shouldn´t have just saved to buy one.
Of course rng is rnd is rnd but any pointers on the odds of crafting a proper weapon myself?

3. I assume I want the elder mod, at least a very high add physical damage to attacks or a super high %physical and then an open prefix to craft the last one myself, ideally with attack speed in the mix?

Thanks a LOT

I would suggest converting if you can afford it, the axe is important but it's not an absolute necessity to start clearing content with the build, the defensive aspects are what makes the build shine, especially if you have the Surrender shield. Note that in Turtroll's PoB, he has different tree's depending on which shield you are using, at the drop-down box in PoB at the bottom you can choose.

Rolling an axe is just rng, I played around with one yesterday, and threw 1400 alts and never got anything good with a bleed mod, but did make a 415 pdps axe that will atleast cover my costs. I haven't tried fossil crafting one, though I assume it would be easier.
For ~60c you can buy a 250 pdps bleed axe, which is only marginally less than a 300 pdps one for 5.5ex, dps drops around 200k only. It would be far stronger than your 400 pdps non-bleed axe in this build

If you are going to try to Alt/Regal craft, the bleed mod is a must, and atleast 1 mod of high attack speed, %phys, or flat phys (T2 or T3 atleast). My axe only has the Bleed mod, and T2 flat phys (with a garbage strength roll), and multimodded %phys and Attack speed/quality, and it was 15 ex for 385 pdps. It's just the bleed mod is rare to roll :)

Here is my pob if you want to reference: https://pastebin.com/8nXaudHi

Note that I'm using Deadly Ailments instead of Ruthless, it's far more bleed dps. Also on jewels, only a few mods actually affect bleed: %global phys, damage over time, increased damage with bleeding, %phys dmg over time multi, increased Damage.
Things like melee damage, damage with axes/1h weapons, attack dmg while holding a shield, etc do NOT affect Bleed dps, only your phys damage, which does not scale bleed.
Dernière édition par durew, le 7 avr. 2020 20:21:36
"
durew a écrit :

Thank you even more.

Yes, I have already bought a Surrender with 40l implicit, 170% Armor and 76life recently and I guess that the rest of my current gear will be good enough to convert. The weapon was my biggest issue.

The "what scales the bleed" list is very handy indeed.

So I will try to get a 250pdps weapon for cheap, if you say it is stronger than my 400pdps and try to craft for a better one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires