3.10 Turtroll Lacerate Block Gladiator 1.8 Mil DPS All Content Viable

How well will Ryslatha´s Coild fit the build? I assume, it is one of the stronger dps options, if you can afford the missing resists?
Can ypu update your POB for the lacerate build cause your skill tree with the cluster jewel is different on your profile
So this is only my second season and the first one in a while. I feel like I'm on the right track. I still need to get a hold of a better weapon, but once I do that, am I on the right track? Any specific changes I should look to make?

Thanks!

Dernière édition par vogairian, le 13 avr. 2020 15:42:28
Hey guys, Pretty new to the game and looking for some advise.

Is deadly ailments better than ruthless on this build? If i opted to go with deadly ailments instead would that change that passive tree. Thanks any advise is appreciated.
good build, changed up the tree a little bit.
did a5 sirus and 20/20 simulacrum today, if i get a bit more damage i could probably do them deathless too.

"
Kramanza a écrit :

Is deadly ailments better than ruthless on this build? If i opted to go with deadly ailments instead would that change that passive tree. Thanks any advise is appreciated.

No changes is needed
"
Carmion a écrit :
How well will Ryslatha´s Coild fit the build? I assume, it is one of the stronger dps options, if you can afford the missing resists?

Yes
"
vogairian a écrit :
So this is only my second season and the first one in a while. I feel like I'm on the right track. I still need to get a hold of a better weapon, but once I do that, am I on the right track? Any specific changes I should look to make?

Thanks!

Get better rings, also try and get curse on hit if possible.
"
Turtroll_theThird a écrit :
"
Kramanza a écrit :

No changes is needed

Thank you!Can I start using lacerate right away as main skill when I get in act 1 or do you recommend using double strike or another better melee physical damage skill till act 6 or 7?
Thinking about starting this build. Only question I had is why do we switch ascendencies for Lionseyes Remorse?

Why not keep the block nodes?

Really stuck on going this or DW

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires