3.10 Turtroll Lacerate Block Gladiator 1.8 Mil DPS All Content Viable

"
Bryankit a écrit :
hey guy
Would you share your new Cluster Jewel or any advise for choosing the new Cluster Jewel

Cluster jewels in my POB, i have no idea how to link jewels from tree into forum. Sorry bout that.
"
Turtroll_theThird a écrit :
"
Tsyfer a écrit :
I'm currently running this build and right now i'm struggling with red maps and lacking single target damages... Any options regarding my gear please?

Link your pob, i will take a look

I think that you can check my character in my profil (dk how to link my pob rofil sry, i'm quite a noob with this soft)
"
Tsyfer a écrit :
"
Turtroll_theThird a écrit :
"
Tsyfer a écrit :
I'm currently running this build and right now i'm struggling with red maps and lacking single target damages... Any options regarding my gear please?

Link your pob, i will take a look

I think that you can check my character in my profil (dk how to link my pob rofil sry, i'm quite a noob with this soft)

Get flat physical damage on your rings and try and get the elder mod on your axe, " 60% chance for bleed to deal 100% more damage". You can check the crafting section on how to craft such elder axe. Additionally, for cluster jewels branch into medium as well for more damage and small for HP/defensive
Just want to mention you dont need fossils to craft the axe (just probably more likely). Bought an elder axe and hit this on my first Chaos orb. Isnt the best one but only cost 10c altogether.

Dernière édition par Bluemouse2, le 23 mars 2020 10:43:52
"
Bluemouse2 a écrit :
Just want to mention you dont need fossils to craft the axe (just probably more likely). Bought an elder axe and hit this on my first Chaos orb. Isnt the best one but only cost 10c altogether.

Yes, the axe can be crafted through many ways. Fossils is probably the best way for most people to craft, other methods are more rng based and may be harder to get.
Dernière édition par Turtroll_theThird, le 24 mars 2020 09:17:28
hello sir. leveling my character with ur build now, what about ascendancy and tree order?
"
EtoVitya a écrit :
hello sir. leveling my character with ur build now, what about ascendancy and tree order?

Im lvling it right now as well and ive choose bleed from ascendancy to make it faster.
Any advice on what to upgrade next?

also mind telling me if I did my passive tree alright for upto level 77?

https://pastebin.com/aZtK12Ga

Thanks in advance!
How about Craiceann's Carapace or farruls fur as armour option?
"
tomxlove a écrit :
Any advice on what to upgrade next?

also mind telling me if I did my passive tree alright for upto level 77?

https://pastebin.com/aZtK12Ga

Thanks in advance!

Curse on hit ring is nice, able to save some sockets. Stygian vise with some good jewel is really nice as well. Awakened gems like melee physical damage is strong because of the quality effect, "Chance to intimidate enemies".

Your skill tree looks good, get some cluster later on and you'll be good.

Remember to use blessed orbs to on your belt and Surrender to cap the implicit.
Dernière édition par Turtroll_theThird, le 25 mars 2020 04:05:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires