Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

3.10 Turtroll Lacerate Block Gladiator 1.8 Mil DPS All Content Viable

"
Askandor a écrit :
Hi guys, rly enjoy this build.
Have a tiny question - Which gem is better Ruthless or Rage?

Ruthless gives a lot of damage every 3rd hit. Rage takes quite awhile to build up and even at full rage is less damage than ruthless.
"
omglapizza a écrit :
"
Turtroll_theThird a écrit :
"
omglapizza a écrit :
Is it just me or is the bleed mod incredibly rare even with fossils? I used about 30 of them just now and hit the affix only once.

May i know what axe ( item level and base) and the fossils you are using?

Elder siege axe is the base, ilvl 83. Spamming corroded and jagged fossils in a two socket resonator.

Hmm... lvl 83 should be okay and the mod is fairly easy to get. I guess you are just unlucky.
"
Hmm... lvl 83 should be okay and the mod is fairly easy to get. I guess you are just unlucky.

Hahaha, story of my life. Good to know I didn't screw anything up. Lucky for me I did a few alt spams and wound up with this:

Nowhere near ideal, but it's got enough space for multimod, %phys and local phys. Now to farm up 2 additional exalts.
New to the league here and just started farming t4-5 maps. can i know the rough cost to start aiming to craft the elder axe with the bleed mod so i can start saving up?
Dernière édition par pettyjem, le 29 mars 2020 14:31:58
"
pettyjem a écrit :
New to the league here and just started farming t4-5 maps. can i know the rough cost to start aiming to craft the elder axe with the bleed mod so i can start saving up?

For my 1st bleed axe i was spend about 50 ch. Selfcrafted with 3d attempt.
If u will be luck with rolls next step is 1ex 100-129 phys mod craft from bench and then 30% quality from einar beast.
So far doing good in early maps, can you check my pob? https://pastebin.com/5FfV3EHw

Currently going to finish getting the passives for teh first small cluster jewel, then go for the second medium and small once I get currency to buy it. (Sadly I didn't find any with less passives to save some points). Planning to get a good curse ring too.
Dernière édition par spetakju, le 29 mars 2020 16:10:20
Why Ruthless over Deadly Ailments? PoB shows far more DPS using Deadly Ailments?

Also, jewels with Melee Damage/Damage with Axes does not affect Bleed dps, aren't you trying to scale Bleeds?
Dernière édition par durew, le 31 mars 2020 21:45:04
Hey guys, I'm currently 91, but still have troubles with survivability, I'm res cap,not for chaos.... I'm ripping again and again and again. Can anyone look at my character to tell me what's wrong?

Dps is quit good, not so good but it does the job
Dernière édition par Tsyfer, le 1 avr. 2020 03:24:27
"
Tsyfer a écrit :
Hey guys, I'm currently 91, but still have troubles with survivability, I'm res cap,not for chaos.... I'm ripping again and again and again. Can anyone look at my character to tell me what's wrong?

You should follow the ascendancy for the Surrender build version, your current ascendancy is for the lioneye's version. Additionally, you are using a lion's roar which is a granite flask base, having another granite flask does not stack.
"
"
Tsyfer a écrit :

You should follow the ascendancy for the Surrender build version, your current ascendancy is for the lioneye's version. Additionally, you are using a lion's roar which is a granite flask base, having another granite flask does not stack.

Thank you for the quick answer, I didn't saw tha tthe ascendancy was different with the Surrender, I juste got it yesterday. That's much much better :)
I also swaped the granit for a sulfur.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires