3.10 Turtroll Lacerate Block Gladiator 1.8 Mil DPS All Content Viable

Hey, I just wanted to ask from what do we maim ennemies (for the compound injury of cluster)?
I want to sell this one if someone is interested, you can PM me @MissylCyc

"
NatFair a écrit :
Hey, I just wanted to ask from what do we maim ennemies (for the compound injury of cluster)?

Flesh and stones maims nearby enemies and our ascendancy also maims bleeding enemies.
Dernière édition par Turtroll_theThird, le 29 mars 2020 03:06:03
Can you update your pob ? https://pastebin.com/EJ0G0x6K this show me 400k lacerate dps and you write 1.8 mil dps
Playing a similar build inspired by Steelmages server fist lvl 100 ssf hc
Currently sitting at 2.2 Mil DPS in PoB and farming shaper. Also just killed uber elder at my first try ever. Last portaled it because i suck at mechanics.
Highly recommend this build. Not the fastest, not the highest dps, but really tanky, a good boss killer and tons of fun.

"
sK1LL3Rko a écrit :
Can you update your pob ? https://pastebin.com/EJ0G0x6K this show me 400k lacerate dps and you write 1.8 mil dps

Use pob fork
Is it just me or is the bleed mod incredibly rare even with fossils? I used about 30 of them just now and hit the affix only once.
"
omglapizza a écrit :
Is it just me or is the bleed mod incredibly rare even with fossils? I used about 30 of them just now and hit the affix only once.

May i know what axe ( item level and base) and the fossils you are using?
"
Turtroll_theThird a écrit :
"
omglapizza a écrit :

May i know what axe ( item level and base) and the fossils you are using?

Elder siege axe is the base, ilvl 83. Spamming corroded and jagged fossils in a two socket resonator.
Hi guys, rly enjoy this build.
Have a tiny question - Which gem is better Ruthless or Rage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires