[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

"
Angren1991 a écrit :
Is this char a good bosskiller ? did you test it ? or could it maybe a problem with the 4.5 -5k hp pool ?

Well you have a good amount of avoidance as well as 20% reduced damage from fortify, 6% reduced from ascendancy, and 5% from Soul of Steel, ~4% from helm. I'll be doing boss runs and posting videos today into early tomorrow.
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 17 mars 2020 16:54:23
What about using a 20% quality astramentis for (140?) all attributes and rare dex/life/res boots instead of garukhans? With the % attributes and % damage from Cyclopean it could be better than trying to scale crit.

Edit: Apparently you can also quality the Cyclopean for 18% attributes as well.
Dernière édition par Axaile, le 18 mars 2020 00:11:47
I'm currently working on a Gladiator version of this, up to 39% Block Chance as well as 74% Attack and 64% Spell Dodge Chance. Dps is around 7.2m with full impales (3.7m without). Life is a little short at the moment at 4.5k but that can be increased by getting some better gear. Seems Gladiator would help with the defense portion of this build, at least going the crit route. Will update when I work on it a little more this week.
"
Axaile a écrit :
What about using a 20% quality astramentis for (140?) all attributes and rare dex/life/res boots instead of garukhans? With the % attributes and % damage from Cyclopean it could be better than trying to scale crit.

Edit: Apparently you can also quality the Cyclopean for 18% attributes as well.

You could go Astramentis, but with that investment you might as well go Rigwald's for curse setup and a lot more dps. Regarding the belt, as with some of the other gear, I'm not completely min/maxed on them yet, but I did actually overlook giving it quality, so thanks! I'll get on that :D

"
Cats213 a écrit :
I'm currently working on a Gladiator version of this, up to 39% Block Chance as well as 74% Attack and 64% Spell Dodge Chance. Dps is around 7.2m with full impales (3.7m without). Life is a little short at the moment at 4.5k but that can be increased by getting some better gear. Seems Gladiator would help with the defense portion of this build, at least going the crit route. Will update when I work on it a little more this week.

Glad to hear others are working on builds like this as well! I'd definitely like to see that PoB. I did some playing around with my gear and PoB (and actually some interesting new gem setups) that has this build at ~7.5m dps and +180% HP, Acrobatics, 13% block and 58% evade on Shaper (without blind). I also don't enable Vaal Grace in my PoB (or frenzy, or power charges) so dodge is going to look a bit lower.

I'm so tired from messing with all of it though, I'm going to get some sleep and give it a once-over with fresh eyes before posting it tomorrow :)

Thanks for all of the feedback!
I'm leveling a variation of this with Scion. Easy access to the life wheel, will be splitting Slayer/Raider (currently only level 55) Im over 100k cyclone dps leveling though with a well rolled astramentis and I'm planning to keep it in for endgame. Scion also has easy to more dex and some resist nodes and gem sockets. So far really liking it. Ill update when I hit red maps!
"
Narcolepz a écrit :
I'm leveling a variation of this with Scion. Easy access to the life wheel, will be splitting Slayer/Raider (currently only level 55) Im over 100k cyclone dps leveling though with a well rolled astramentis and I'm planning to keep it in for endgame. Scion also has easy to more dex and some resist nodes and gem sockets. So far really liking it. Ill update when I hit red maps!

Would love to see it! :D
Updated mid-range PoB (with what I'm currently using):
https://pastebin.com/Prek3sdF

What I've done here is drop Pride and replace it with Maim on on Flesh and Stone and Purity of Elements. I know it sounds crazy, but MaiM replacing pride only loses 6-8% dps which is more than made back by (a lot more) gear and extra passives gained from the increased resistances. It let's us drop Praxis and pick up another ring as well. Gets us resists, >7.5m DPS, 180% health, good avoidance, mitigation and ~900dex. Would love to hear (constructive) thoughts on it!

I also added an Atziri run. I've been slacking(ish) as I've been looking over gear and optimal setups:
Atziri Run

Still only 84 (I've been slacking), gems aren't 20 and still not qualitied, and I know I suck at mapping, but don't judge the build for it ;p Still the basic overview is there before I post high level bosses.
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 18 mars 2020 15:29:15
Well if you get the right watcher's eye you still need Pride
"
axelchen01 a écrit :
Well if you get the right watcher's eye you still need Pride

For sure, and it can be implemented again once we have the currency for a Pride Watcher's Eye, a -mana cost chest and the rest. That will be part of the "Crazy min/max" build once we get there.
Does the 7.5% slayer base crit not work with hollow palm? Frees a necklace slot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires