[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

The split personality variant is incredible, I'm sitting at just under 600k hideout dps and just under 6k life.

Expensive, but worth it. Got 7 Split personality jewels socketed in the build atm, and dont even have a Wildwrap yet, or optimised rings. 1464 dex still though.

Whoever came up with this build needs to do a guide, although it will sky rocket the prices :D
"
Ropa23 a écrit :
The split personality variant is incredible, I'm sitting at just under 600k hideout dps and just under 6k life.

Expensive, but worth it. Got 7 Split personality jewels socketed in the build atm, and dont even have a Wildwrap yet, or optimised rings. 1464 dex still though.

Whoever came up with this build needs to do a guide, although it will sky rocket the prices :D

How does the split personality jewel work as I'm not sure I understand it correctly?
Btw some of those jewels you have are insane, esp the 3 socket cluster jewel?
Everyones passive tree is the same because its trying to snake around to the cluster jewels at the bottom of the tree, in as many nodes as possible, without it being a short direct path, for example I could take the 2 green dex nodes above the cluster jewel by Point Blank. But that defeats the object because it would only be 16 or so nodes to that cluster, instead of the 75 nodes that it is showing for me now when I hover over my furthest placed Split Personality.

So because I am 75 nodes away, it will multiply 75 by whatever is in the Jewel roll, so +5 dex and +5 str.
75 x 5 = 375. And the Jewel gives you 25% of that number, which is around 95 dex and str for that particualr jewel placement. Its actually showing +98 on my tooltip, so i don't know what else it is adding, maybe the original value on the jewel itself.

"
Ropa23 a écrit :

So because I am 75 nodes away, it will multiply 75 by whatever is in the Jewel roll, so +5 dex and +5 str.
75 x 5 = 375. And the Jewel gives you 25% of that number, which is around 95 dex and str for that particualr jewel placement. Its actually showing +98 on my tooltip, so i don't know what else it is adding, maybe the original value on the jewel itself.

It's 5+(5*0.25*75)=98.

Base value + (Base value at 25% * number of nodes)

I built a max block gladiator variant of the thing. It's ridiculous.
https://pastebin.com/sRf9stvQ
Edit: Adding Split Personality version and updating a couple other PoBs.
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 28 mars 2020 16:05:02
"
RegusThorn a écrit :
Thanks for the build! I just started this and just completed a T16 Drox deathless and Awakening 4 Sirus with a few deaths due to only having 3.9k hp at the time.

Wonderful leveling experience with One With Nothing, completely obliterates everything in the acts.

That's awesome! Glad to hear the build is working for people

"
faids4you a écrit :

this just dropped with 1 open prefix , is it any good?

That is hot.

P.S. For people having issues with PoB calculations, make sure you are using the Fork version. I will update the guide with a note for that as well.
sim wave 20 beatable oder is krosis at wave15+ with this build also a guranteed loose, like many óther builds?
when i was looking what to anoint on my amulet i saw Claws of Pride give one of the best bonuses dmg wise...is that correct or is PoB going nuts?? i mean only thing i can see it give is attack speed from cyclone moving,if thats the case il use something else as anoint,if someone can confirm?
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
when i was looking what to anoint on my amulet i saw Claws of Pride give one of the best bonuses dmg wise...is that correct or is PoB going nuts?? i mean only thing i can see it give is attack speed from cyclone moving,if thats the case il use something else as anoint,if someone can confirm?

15% attack speed from 1 node is a lot though. And PoB doesn't include the -10% physical damage reduction calculation, mostly because it's impossible to do, but it helps with bosses. As well, if you are using the crit version, you also should get the +25% damage bonus.
"
Gutum731 a écrit :
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :

15% attack speed from 1 node is a lot though. And PoB doesn't include the -10% physical damage reduction calculation, mostly because it's impossible to do, but it helps with bosses. As well, if you are using the crit version, you also should get the +25% damage bonus.

oh nono im using the *cheap version* but i might change in the future to try crit one,since this one kills everything super fast anyway aswell,so should i stay with that node then or maybe there is something way better to anoint?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires