[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

So are the Garukhan's Flight required for T14+ maps? I've seem to hit a wall and do not have the currency to really upgrade anything to get past it.

I'll just get one shot, thought it's probably because I only got 4.5k life.

However, I seem to have no luck this league because I've literally got zero currency and have been stuck at 91 for the last 24 hours -_-.

Anything I can do that won't cost multiple exalts at this point to increase my suitability/damage?
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
"
Gutum731 a écrit :
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
when i was looking what to anoint on my amulet i saw Claws of Pride give one of the best bonuses dmg wise...is that correct or is PoB going nuts?? i mean only thing i can see it give is attack speed from cyclone moving,if thats the case il use something else as anoint,if someone can confirm?

15% attack speed from 1 node is a lot though. And PoB doesn't include the -10% physical damage reduction calculation, mostly because it's impossible to do, but it helps with bosses. As well, if you are using the crit version, you also should get the +25% damage bonus.

oh nono im using the *cheap version* but i might change in the future to try crit one,since this one kills everything super fast anyway aswell,so should i stay with that node then or maybe there is something way better to anoint?

Fore pure dps I would go with that, Master of force, or Forceful Skewering if you don't have it. The extra STR doesn't hurt.
"
Windfuriouss a écrit :
So are the Garukhan's Flight required for T14+ maps? I've seem to hit a wall and do not have the currency to really upgrade anything to get past it.

However, I seem to have no luck this league because I've literally got zero currency and have been stuck at 91 for the last 24 hours -_-.

Anything I can do that won't cost multiple exalts at this point to increase my suitability/damage?

Drop Praxis and pick up a ring with good HP/dex. Drop Pride, and connect a maim to flesh and stone (if you haven't already). Then use Purity of Elements and drop Cloth and Chain. This should give you more HP from ring, and 2 points to dump into HP nodes.

You can also make the new ring an unset ring, move a couple thins around so that you have another open socket (maybe even drop maim at this point) and get a CWDT + Immortal Call or Steelskin. Dropping some damage shouldn't hurt the build too much as it's really not lacking there.
Dernière édition par Gutum731, le 28 mars 2020 20:04:55
"
Gutum731 a écrit :
"
Windfuriouss a écrit :

Drop Praxis and pick up a ring with good HP/dex. Drop Pride, and connect a maim to flesh and stone (if you haven't already). Then use Purity of Elements and drop Cloth and Chain. This should give you more HP from ring, and 2 points to dump into HP nodes.

You can also make the new ring an unset ring, move a couple thins around so that you have another open socket (maybe even drop maim at this point) and get a CWDT + Immortal Call or Steelskin. Dropping some damage shouldn't hurt the build too much as it's really not lacking there.

My tooltip dps is 150k in hideout, ~340k while buffed mapping.

Things die, but I'm starting to notice a lack of damage. I wonder if dropping my amulet for an astramentis and trying to make up life/resists on the other rings would help.

But it is nice not having to worry about mana cost of cyclone as I have 31 mana right now lol.
"
Gutum731 a écrit :
"
Windfuriouss a écrit :

Or just drop 1 gem (culling strikes, vaal grace, whatever) replace your other ring with an Unset and get the CWDT setup.
"
Gutum731 a écrit :
"
Gutum731 a écrit :
"
Windfuriouss a écrit :

Or just drop 1 gem (culling strikes, vaal grace, whatever) replace your other ring with an Unset and get the CWDT setup.

What anoint should I put on my amulet? I didn't see one in the first post.
"
Windfuriouss a écrit :

What anoint should I put on my amulet? I didn't see one in the first post.

Annoints are preference, if you want some freedom with gear, Weathered Hunter is cheap, has dex and give +10% all resists, the highest damage options are a few replies back. You can also go Lucidity and get -channeling cost to two rings and that would allow you to drop Praxis.
Guys pls help me, look at my build please, i have 1,870~dex and 1,1k str. dmg is ok but i have 1 problem. what is the best way to sustain mana ? im not really a fan of the -mana cost enchant to rings. are there other ways? right now im sustaining with a enduring mana flask
IGN: Lnvoker
"
Invoker33 a écrit :
Guys pls help me, look at my build please, i have 1,870~dex and 1,1k str. dmg is ok but i have 1 problem. what is the best way to sustain mana ? im not really a fan of the -mana cost enchant to rings. are there other ways? right now im sustaining with a enduring mana flask

elron ring is the way to go. It's hard to find a good one and can cost quite a bit, but its 100% the best way to do it.
"
Brunnor a écrit :
"
Invoker33 a écrit :

elron ring is the way to go. It's hard to find a good one and can cost quite a bit, but its 100% the best way to do it.

This. And if that doesn't work for you there is an entire section about mana management/reduction in the original post (including the poe.trade link for the elreon rings).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires