[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

Thanks for the build! I just started this and just completed a T16 Drox deathless and Awakening 4 Sirus with a few deaths due to only having 3.9k hp at the time.

Wonderful leveling experience with One With Nothing, completely obliterates everything in the acts.

"
I just imported it and it shows 16mil dps.

Check the config of the import, and sometimes PoB automatically removes the Hallow Palm noteable; so check that.

If you import a PoB with the Split Personality jewel like I use, you have to add the stats yourself.

See mine here: https://pastebin.com/vTkPsVUA
If you check the Brawn Jewel, you can see I added all the missing stats from the jewels on it.

Just imported the link you sent and having the same issues still. Shows like 30k dps....
"
maxineji a écrit :
"
Cats213 a écrit :
"
Cats213 a écrit :
I'm currently working on a Gladiator version of this, up to 39% Block Chance as well as 74% Attack and 64% Spell Dodge Chance. Dps is around 7.2m with full impales (3.7m without). Life is a little short at the moment at 4.5k but that can be increased by getting some better gear. Seems Gladiator would help with the defense portion of this build, at least going the crit route. Will update when I work on it a little more this week.

Decided to go Slayer for the big sustain + most dps. https://pastebin.com/ZPH2wHAX is my current lvl 100 PoB.

How's your defense layer for this POB?

Its ok, could be better but leech is basically the name of the game when it comes to defense for Slayer, I'm trying out champion at the moment for full impale stacking as well, trying to see what works out best.
"
TYZILLA1 a écrit :
"
I just imported it and it shows 16mil dps.

Check the config of the import, and sometimes PoB automatically removes the Hallow Palm noteable; so check that.

If you import a PoB with the Split Personality jewel like I use, you have to add the stats yourself.

See mine here: https://pastebin.com/vTkPsVUA
If you check the Brawn Jewel, you can see I added all the missing stats from the jewels on it.

Just imported the link you sent and having the same issues still. Shows like 30k dps....

Make sure in config, you have frenzy charges, fortify, leeching, flask active, killed recently set to 10, crit chance lucky, maimed, and intimidated all checked.
Okey folks i wanted to make some progress before i tell u how is it going for me.

So i have 40% phys dmg red in town, 5.6k life( u can go up to 6++), max ressistances.

I make 720k in sand stance in town and 820k in blood stance.

Got a few more updates to do, like 1 more split personality, 2 more impale nodes, etc.

It feels INSANE. Did it to lvl 90 in day and 1/2.

Here is what i use atm ( it can be huuuugly improved ).. This can scale to infinity :O

The split personality jewels are wildly expensive. Its like 18ex worth of jewels in that build now.......
Can i do all content i have all the cheap gear.
"
bultraaas a écrit :
Okey folks i wanted to make some progress before i tell u how is it going for me.

So i have 40% phys dmg red in town, 5.6k life( u can go up to 6++), max ressistances.

I make 720k in sand stance in town and 820k in blood stance.

Got a few more updates to do, like 1 more split personality, 2 more impale nodes, etc.

It feels INSANE. Did it to lvl 90 in day and 1/2.

Here is what i use atm ( it can be huuuugly improved ).. This can scale to infinity :O

Bro, what dex are you at??
Those split personality jewels must be insane.
I'm sitting at 1.1k dex with 350k dps in h/o. I still have to put in a medium cluster jewel and get a few more levels, so will probably be in the lower 400k range.
"
Make sure in config, you have frenzy charges, fortify, leeching, flask active, killed recently set to 10, crit chance lucky, maimed, and intimidated all checked.

Yeah they are all checked. Even if it werent, it wouldnt bring 30k dps to over 100k+

Not sure whats wrong with my pob.. Other builds seem to work fine when I import. Its just the ones using the one with nothing build
Dernière édition par TYZILLA1, le 27 mars 2020 04:17:48
I'm close to 1000 dex playing the non crit variant and dps for bosses feels really low compared to what some players showcase.

If i load my build into pob it seems doesn't calculate it right...

Can someone of the experts here look at it and tell me were i could improve

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires