[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

"
Windfuriouss a écrit :
So are the Garukhan's Flight required for T14+ maps? I've seem to hit a wall and do not have the currency to really upgrade anything to get past it.

I'll just get one shot, thought it's probably because I only got 4.5k life.

However, I seem to have no luck this league because I've literally got zero currency and have been stuck at 91 for the last 24 hours -_-.

Anything I can do that won't cost multiple exalts at this point to increase my suitability/damage?

lvl 20 cast when dmg taken + lvl 20 steelskin is keeping me alive on red maps with 4800 hp
moooo
"
faids4you a écrit :
"
Windfuriouss a écrit :
So are the Garukhan's Flight required for T14+ maps? I've seem to hit a wall and do not have the currency to really upgrade anything to get past it.

I'll just get one shot, thought it's probably because I only got 4.5k life.

However, I seem to have no luck this league because I've literally got zero currency and have been stuck at 91 for the last 24 hours -_-.

Anything I can do that won't cost multiple exalts at this point to increase my suitability/damage?

lvl 20 cast when dmg taken + lvl 20 steelskin is keeping me alive on red maps with 4800 hp

This was also what i did, replaced pride and warchief.
Is this an (All content) capable build ?
isnt cyclone a channeling skill ? shouldnt the stat Non-Channelling Skills have -6 to Total Mana Cost not work with cyclone? or am i missing something?
IGN: Lnvoker
Yes, Cyclone is a channeling skill actually.

I changue skill tree and ascendary for Champion and now have 1million dps un ho with aures in Blood and 50% evasión / 55% block atrack and spell 5k life and no maná in Cyclone with 2 ring with -3 and annoiment in neck i feel very tanky and good DPS. Sirus 7 aw down and Elder/shapper too. 1450 dex and full resist cap, can see mi public char
Dernière édition par Zunk05, le 29 mars 2020 09:00:51
yes but i dont understand. u have enchant -3 to channeling skills on your rings. this shouldnt work with cyclone since its a channeling skill???
IGN: Lnvoker
Cyclone IS a channeling skill -3 maná on ring work with cyclone, but to 6 link you need -8 then y put annoiment "Ludicity" to gain other -3 and free cyclone
Dernière édition par Zunk05, le 29 mars 2020 10:23:18
"
Zunk05 a écrit :
Yes, Cyclone is a channeling skill actually.

I changue skill tree and ascendary for Champion and now have 1million dps un ho with aures in Blood and 50% evasión / 55% block atrack and spell 5k life and no maná in Cyclone with 2 ring with -3 and annoiment in neck i feel very tanky and good DPS. Sirus 7 aw down and Elder/shapper too. 1450 dex and full resist cap, can see mi public char

I mean, thanks for sharing, but 880c for just the Split Personality jewels and I don't even want to price out your deep cuts jewel with two jewel sockets.

Perhaps some options for the non-Jeff Bezos version?
ign-Bowzin
ign-Hateblood
"
Hateblood a écrit :

I mean, thanks for sharing, but 880c for just the Split Personality jewels and I don't even want to price out your deep cuts jewel with two jewel sockets.

Perhaps some options for the non-Jeff Bezos version?

You can run +dex Split Personality jewels just fine they're at around 30-40c each. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/VRlzkvlTp

I crafted my deep cuts cluster jewels by myself. Doesn't take that much currency. Just make sure you start with ilvl 75 jewels so the 2 jewels ones can roll.

You can farm up to T16 maps with this until you can afford the +dex +str jewels.
"
cexybast a écrit :
Is this an (All content) capable build ?

absolutely no :D when u see 4-5 k life duelist builds smile and keep going

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires