[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

About armor. Should it be astral plate base BiS or can be any base, just ilvl85 and influence?
So I'm thinking about using this

It didn't quite turn out how I was hoping (if anger was pride I'd just be using it) but am wondering what peoples thoughts are on this item, sell or use?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
wiesiul a écrit :

Hi this build it's my first ever melee build and it's pretty awesome.

Can someone check my tree and help me how to move on I'm 71 lvl now.
It's better to stay with Tabula Rasa or buy 5L Belly of the beast

POB: https://pastebin.com/kUJN7Sbd

thank you guys :)

I'd recommend getting a corrupted 6L chest with the socket colors you need, a mid-tier life roll, and some int/dex or resists, depending on what you need. They're going for 15-20c if you keep an eye out and have an active search going on one of the trade indexing sites, and since you can sell your Tabula for close to that, it's a pretty easy upgrade to make.
"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :
I'd say yes. There's variations of this build that run two circle of guilts and pump up the damage of the heralds themselves, plus the increased damage YOU gain while the herald is active. I've been thinking about getting one to try it out but I'd be losing out on some int and resistances in order to try it so not really in a position to do it just yet.

I'm not the one who made the build but Circle of Guilt is a great item.

so what would you recommand in terms of auras?
Currently don't have the required -15 mana armor.
Don't have enlighten yet either (but this can be bought easily)

What auras do you suggest for max dps as of now?
Pride vs other auras.
"
CamelotKid a écrit :
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but which gems in this build are the most important to get quality on (besides Cyclone)?

Thanks!

Also curious. Bump.
Hi.

Would you guys take few minutes to inspect my character and give some review on it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/D_Pooly/characters - VladthelImpaler character

Tried t14 map, easily done with sindicate and breach inside delirium. Should push further.

I run all auras without enl. gems.

I was also thinking, if I would get -15 mana armor by some insane miracle, with some build tweeks one could also run another curse aura and maybe even get to apply 2 curses on the enemy, but that's pushing it :)

I still have 15 lvls to go, will get another cluster jewel.
Dernière édition par D_Pooly, le 19 mars 2020 07:42:49
by any chance, can we addap this version wearing facebreaker and cheap shield? while progressing trought the meta build rigwald and surrender shield?
Hello guys! Firstly I must say this is a very fun build and I really enjoy the instant leeching mechanic (kinda reminds me of the old Vaal Pact :D)

If anyone has the time I would appreciate if you could give me some tips on what to go next ^.^

Here is my gear:

I have 2 cluster jewels right now.
One has with Deep cuts, Quick and deadly and Martial Prowess, all 3 taken.
The second one has Deep cuts (taken) and Deadly Repartee (not taken yet) on the large, on the mdeium one I got Precise focus (taken) and Vital Focus (not taken yet). I also have a socket to go for a small one and I plan to buy something with %increased life there.

Right now I have around 2M dps on POB with impale (configured with 9 impale stacks since I have 2 deep cuts, correct me if I am wrong) but honestly I feel like the damage lacks and I don't know why.

I know I can invest in a 6 link -mana cost + explode / critical chest, maybe some curse ring and some tailwind boots. But honestly that's all I can think I can buy to improve the damage which seems too low compared to what the writer of the guide has achieved (even without the cluster jewels).

If you guys have any tips and are willing to help me I would be gladly wait for the replies!

Thanks a ton!
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
It is very important since we don't have the Mana Leech node below Vaal Pact anymore, that you yourself GET MANA LEECH somewhere else in this build. I personally have a 0.3% Physical Attack damage leeched as Mana jewel.

I would like to add that you can get it on the cluster jewel that can get Wind-up and deep cuts. There's a passive called fuel the fight with 8% inc attack speed and 20% inc damage while leaching and then the important bit 0.4% of attack damage leeched as mana.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires