Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

After delirium's nerf, this build blasts through contents so easily. Just started my character yesterday but i'm 90 now ( by far the fastest lv 90 ). I can clear t16s with no real problem. The build is fast, tanky with just decent dmg output. I died like 3 or 4 times before 90 and all of them are from map bosses :P The only thing this build is lacking is actual damage. It's enough to carry me through t16s but more dmg would make this build feels better. Still there are lots of room for upgrade but overall it's a really solid build compare to what it cost. I can run 4 auras ( pride, blood and sand, purity and banner ). With enlighten i can fit in precision but enlighten is overpriced right now so i'll wait. I used 2 -mana cost on ring and amulet, which left me 2 mana cost on cyclone and it's already more than enough. So -15 mana cost chest is definitely not a best choice now (considering it's price ). I think spend currency on circle of guilt (500k dps increased compare to a 400 dps claw which only gives like 200k for my build ) or a well crafted shaper steel ring will bring more profit. That's it for now, hopefully this build will get better as time goes :D
"
zenom244 a écrit :
hey, is it worth changing the build a bit with "Herald of Purity" and then put the "Circle of Guilt Synthesised Iron Ring" ?

You probably could try it. I have no idea yet if it is actually good or bad, haven't explored this option myself in PoB so don't know yet :p
"
CraZYxReApErx3 a écrit :
I'm playing your Build this League and i'm littarly "stuck" now with the items.

Maybe you will answer it or someone else from the Commnunity.

I got a tabula and i'm trying to find a better armour but idk which ilvl i need to craft a good life roll on it. PoEAffix say's the best is 86 with Prime but idk what Prime means xD

Also i need to replace my Claw (Wasp) and i wanna craft a better one.
What's the best ilvl for this? i got one at 80 but not sure if that's enough.
I also dont know how i craft a good one, if i take fossile's or spam alt on it.

Maybe someone can check my profile, it's open for everyone.

(i know i need to replace my belt + ring)

I check peoples profiles on stream if u want me to check.

I would say upgrade boots/rings/amulet/gloves first, then belt, then cluster jewels, then either decide on armor or new weapon. WASP NEST IS REALLY GOOD FOR A REALLY LONG TIME! And upgrading other parts is better for DPS and your budget :)
"
Nephalon a écrit :
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
Nephalon a écrit :
I wonder what's up with the 2 enlighten gems?
Get it, mana reservation... but:

Pride 50%
Flesh & Stone 28%
Blood & Sand 10%
Dread banner 10%.

That's 98%.

I had Precicion and Purity running before and Mana to spare, but after going trough the multipliers decided to run Pride instead as it offers way more DPS.

What am i missing?

I think you've forgotten that Maim support is linked to Flesh & Stone, which has a 115% mana multiplier, it's listed in the Gem Links section of the guide.

It's 25%*115 -> 28%. Running Pride without any Enlighten is perfectly possible,
you just have to cancel precision. It's what i literally did the last few maps.

The 2 Enlightens was from last league. I will have to take some heavy time soon to completely rework this Guide.

You can rock 1 Enlighten if you want. But last league I wanted high level precision with all the other auras, and a bit of a mana pool for other things as well.
"
Nephalon a écrit :
I'm just going off the links in the guide. There's no purity there, only in the "budget" version that skips pride.

I just switched precision and purity to pride and don't see a reason not to, that's why i was asking in the first place.
Was like "so i should buy and level 2 enlighten gems including the needed gem slots, and all of that for a low lvl precicion aura? No."

I'd love to add purity to all of these, just dont see it happen.

"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :
Ah. Fair enough. I'd like to keep Purity along with Pride so I'm still gonna go the enlighten route in the future. Mostly because I'd like to run a Circle of Guilt for the %phys damage with the herald up.

The discussion you guys are having is about my Gems last league. I will change around the setup for this league, I am thinking about reworking this whole Guide.

Last league I tried running a high level precision because it was not nerfed then and was better. I therefor ran 2x level 3 enlightens because they were piss poor cheap mid last league.

I then this league made a early budget/league start version without Pride because Enlightens are expensive early league and -15 armour is harder to get now.

So with Precision+Herald of Purity and all the other gems right now gives us a decent mana pool to work with if we only play with mana leech in substitute for -15 armor or -3 channeling skills on rings etc.

Pride instead of HoP+Precision is absolutely a DPS INCREASE and will always be. But me personally atm for example don't have -15 armor or -3 on rings. So I want a decent mana pool for my mana leech.
"
CamelotKid a écrit :
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but which gems in this build are the most important to get quality on (besides Cyclone)?

Thanks!

Every Gem in our 6-Link setup. Herald of Purity if you still play it and Blood Rage are the main ones I would say that you want Quality % on
"
qww177 a écrit :
About armor. Should it be astral plate base BiS or can be any base, just ilvl85 and influence?

Any armor ilvl85 and Warlord Influence :)

Astral ofc is super good though because of extra Elemental Resists.
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
So I'm thinking about using this

It didn't quite turn out how I was hoping (if anger was pride I'd just be using it) but am wondering what peoples thoughts are on this item, sell or use?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Great damage, life, int. Still overall a great item for this build. And +1 melee strike range feels nice for map clear obv :) I would surely use it, but yeah..sucks about anger :(
"
DeltaKaiser a écrit :
Currently don't have the required -15 mana armor.
Don't have enlighten yet either (but this can be bought easily)

What auras do you suggest for max dps as of now?
Pride vs other auras.

Best Setup (requires Enlighten and/or -15 or -3 on gear)
Flesh and Stone-Maim, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Pride(+ Precision if u can)

Easy/Budget Setup(Without -15 or -3 on gear, when u play mana leech)

Flesh and Stone-Maim, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Herald of Purity, Precision
"
Belhor3690 a écrit :
by any chance, can we addap this version wearing facebreaker and cheap shield? while progressing trought the meta build rigwald and surrender shield?

I think you can perhaps yeah, but I can't help you on how to do it. And remember, this build is built around the Bloodseeker :p

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires