[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
islay a écrit :
Ok after some testing I found an ok set up so you dont need the chest, it just an option.

use Soul Taker with the new jewels ability, quick and deadly

Pro
You dont need a 16 to 20ex chest "So its a viable stop gap"

Con
you have to use a blood magic flame dash set up "At least you can jump over stuff"

also a -7 praxis will also work but you loss out on an important ring slot.

I will probably update the budget option with the Soul Taker so we can have another option for -15 mana cost. But mana leech and -3channeling skills also does deal with that :)
"
EdgaJudo a écrit :
What are the best anointments for this build? I already have Claws of the Hawk on the skill tree. Thank you.

Wait how do you already have Claws of the Hawk? :O
"
CamelotKid a écrit :
Thanks for all the great work on this guide! One quick question: In the new Cluster Jewel Skill Tree, I noticed that the 3 leech nodes leading to Gladiator's Perseverance aren't taken, but they are taken in the League Starter PoB. If I'm using this build as my league starter but want to use Cluster Jewels down the road, should I be taking these 3 nodes or not?

Thanks!

I've updated the build as much as I can and the new PoB and we do not take the 3 nodes to Gladiators Perserverance anymore :)
"
Drc_Anubis a écrit :
Hey

I like this Build ...
How do you use Blood/Sand Stance?
Sand for clear and Blood for Bosses?
How does Maim-Support work there? Can i play everithing in Sand-Stance because Maim-Support?

Sand for AoE Clear and Blood for bosses indeed. Sand does maim with maim support but blood gives an insane amount of DPS so we use that for single target :)
I wonder what's up with the 2 enlighten gems?
Get it, mana reservation... but:

Pride 50%
Flesh & Stone 28%
Blood & Sand 10%
Dread banner 10%.

That's 98%.

I had Precicion and Purity running before and Mana to spare, but after going trough the multipliers decided to run Pride instead as it offers way more DPS.

What am i missing?

Having only 13 Mana left is not a problem with a praxis ring and basic mana reg, just need to be careful with leveling your movement skill.

Good info about the carnage heart. I bought one very early on in the league since it was cheap and I bought it before I picked up a bloodseeker. I didn't think of it that way, I just assumed we're always leeching with blood-rage and didn't know if the instant leech changed the effect of carnage heart or not. I'm still wearing it and now I'll definitely be looking to replace it. It is still a nice cheap option for when you're just getting started in maps because it gives a decent chunk of all stats and res. The stats being the most useful because of the int/dex requirements to get the build rolling with the wasp nest/bloodseeker combo.

With my current gear and less than 2ex of investment, I'm just under 3M dps with flasks up. I don't have a curse on hit ring/gloves, don't even have all my cyclone links quality'd to 20. I don't even have a GG stygian vice yet :P. Pretty bare basic setup with no high-end GG items yet because I've been considering saving my currency to change over to a CoC Cospri's Assassin build since I wanted to play it last league and never got around to it. For the amount of investment I've made, and basically hitting 3M dps with flasks rolling -- I'd call that a successful league start in my book. I've had zero issues once I got into maps. I'm just starting in low tier red maps now and the only times I die is if I roll a map and accidentally forget to check it for phys reflect -- which embarrassingly I've done more than once already. You find out pretty quick when you one-shot yourself on the first mob pack.
"
Nephalon a écrit :
I wonder what's up with the 2 enlighten gems?
Get it, mana reservation... but:

Pride 50%
Flesh & Stone 28%
Blood & Sand 10%
Dread banner 10%.

That's 98%.

I had Precicion and Purity running before and Mana to spare, but after going trough the multipliers decided to run Pride instead as it offers way more DPS.

What am i missing?

I think you've forgotten that Maim support is linked to Flesh & Stone, which has a 115% mana multiplier, it's listed in the Gem Links section of the guide.

"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :

I'm just starting in low tier red maps now and the only times I die is if I roll a map and accidentally forget to check it for phys reflect -- which embarrassingly I've done more than once already. You find out pretty quick when you one-shot yourself on the first mob pack.

Lol, I've done this way to often too! The other thing that's got me killed a few times is swapping out the bleed flask for poison to kill Hunter, and forgetting to switch it back... 2-3 maps later die to bleed. Good times!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 18 mars 2020 20:57:18
Hey guys, we just got a nice buff in the form of a bug fix. I had no idea this was even bugged so it's nice to see. Just fixed in this latest patch. Here's the relevant part.

Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working.

So this entire time we've been missing out on 50% increased attack damage combined from both unstoppable hero and rampart notable -- both of which this build takes. I didn't know it was bugged in the first place so that was a very pleasant read. Lol. Also, the dual wield bug that was occurring with non-thrusting swords has apparently been fixed. For those of you who are not using claws. If you haven't logged off and gotten the patch yet -- you may wanna do that. Think it was about 30MB download. Very quick.
Dernière édition par KFieLdGaming, le 18 mars 2020 21:40:23
hey, is it worth changing the build a bit with "Herald of Purity" and then put the "Circle of Guilt Synthesised Iron Ring" ?
I'd say yes. There's variations of this build that run two circle of guilts and pump up the damage of the heralds themselves, plus the increased damage YOU gain while the herald is active. I've been thinking about getting one to try it out but I'd be losing out on some int and resistances in order to try it so not really in a position to do it just yet.

I'm not the one who made the build but Circle of Guilt is a great item.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires