[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :
Hey guys, we just got a nice buff in the form of a bug fix. I had no idea this was even bugged so it's nice to see. Just fixed in this latest patch. Here's the relevant part.

Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working.

So this entire time we've been missing out on 50% increased attack damage combined from both unstoppable hero and rampart notable -- both of which this build takes. I didn't know it was bugged in the first place so that was a very pleasant read. Lol. Also, the dual wield bug that was occurring with non-thrusting swords has apparently been fixed. For those of you who are not using claws. If you haven't logged off and gotten the patch yet -- you may wanna do that. Think it was about 30MB download. Very quick.

WAOW I DIDNT KNOW THAT EITHER?! Daamn, that is huge :O
I will read and respond to all comments tomorrow and start working on updating the thread even more. Now time for sleep ya'll :)
I'm playing your Build this League and i'm littarly "stuck" now with the items.

Maybe you will answer it or someone else from the Commnunity.

I got a tabula and i'm trying to find a better armour but idk which ilvl i need to craft a good life roll on it. PoEAffix say's the best is 86 with Prime but idk what Prime means xD

Also i need to replace my Claw (Wasp) and i wanna craft a better one.
What's the best ilvl for this? i got one at 80 but not sure if that's enough.
I also dont know how i craft a good one, if i take fossile's or spam alt on it.

Maybe someone can check my profile, it's open for everyone.

(i know i need to replace my belt + ring)
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
Nephalon a écrit :
I wonder what's up with the 2 enlighten gems?
Get it, mana reservation... but:

Pride 50%
Flesh & Stone 28%
Blood & Sand 10%
Dread banner 10%.

That's 98%.

I had Precicion and Purity running before and Mana to spare, but after going trough the multipliers decided to run Pride instead as it offers way more DPS.

What am i missing?

I think you've forgotten that Maim support is linked to Flesh & Stone, which has a 115% mana multiplier, it's listed in the Gem Links section of the guide.

It's 25%*115 -> 28%. Running Pride without any Enlighten is perfectly possible,
you just have to cancel precision. It's what i literally did the last few maps.
"
Nephalon a écrit :
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
Nephalon a écrit :
I wonder what's up with the 2 enlighten gems?
Get it, mana reservation... but:

Pride 50%
Flesh & Stone 28%
Blood & Sand 10%
Dread banner 10%.

That's 98%.

I had Precicion and Purity running before and Mana to spare, but after going trough the multipliers decided to run Pride instead as it offers way more DPS.

What am i missing?

I think you've forgotten that Maim support is linked to Flesh & Stone, which has a 115% mana multiplier, it's listed in the Gem Links section of the guide.

It's 25%*115 -> 28%. Running Pride without any Enlighten is perfectly possible,
you just have to cancel precision. It's what i literally did the last few maps.

With my gear, I cannot run pride in place of precision without an enlighten attached. If I knock off Herald of Purity as well then yes, the mana reservation is available but not with it. Curious what you're doing differently compared to me. I'd MUCH rather have pride active than precision. The DPS difference is significant in PoB.

Edit: Even if I attach my enlighten, which is only level 2 mind you, I still don't have the mana necessary by cancelling precision. It's close, but not quite.
Dernière édition par KFieLdGaming, le 18 mars 2020 23:13:10
I'm just going off the links in the guide. There's no purity there, only in the "budget" version that skips pride.

I just switched precision and purity to pride and don't see a reason not to, that's why i was asking in the first place.
Was like "so i should buy and level 2 enlighten gems including the needed gem slots, and all of that for a low lvl precicion aura? No."

I'd love to add purity to all of these, just dont see it happen.
Dernière édition par Nephalon, le 18 mars 2020 23:36:59
Ah. Fair enough. I'd like to keep Purity along with Pride so I'm still gonna go the enlighten route in the future. Mostly because I'd like to run a Circle of Guilt for the %phys damage with the herald up.
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but which gems in this build are the most important to get quality on (besides Cyclone)?

Thanks!
Where do you get Frenzy Charges in your Cluster Jewel tree, assuming that you didn't pick up Charging Offensive?

Hi this build it's my first ever melee build and it's pretty awesome.

Can someone check my tree and help me how to move on I'm 71 lvl now.
It's better to stay with Tabula Rasa or buy 5L Belly of the beast

POB: https://pastebin.com/kUJN7Sbd

thank you guys :)
Dernière édition par wiesiul, le 19 mars 2020 03:45:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires