[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Light619 a écrit :
Hello guys! Firstly I must say this is a very fun build and I really enjoy the instant leeching mechanic (kinda reminds me of the old Vaal Pact :D)

If anyone has the time I would appreciate if you could give me some tips on what to go next ^.^

Here is my gear:

I have 2 cluster jewels right now.
One has with Deep cuts, Quick and deadly and Martial Prowess, all 3 taken.
The second one has Deep cuts (taken) and Deadly Repartee (not taken yet) on the large, on the mdeium one I got Precise focus (taken) and Vital Focus (not taken yet). I also have a socket to go for a small one and I plan to buy something with %increased life there.

Right now I have around 2M dps on POB with impale (configured with 9 impale stacks since I have 2 deep cuts, correct me if I am wrong) but honestly I feel like the damage lacks and I don't know why.

I know I can invest in a 6 link -mana cost + explode / critical chest, maybe some curse ring and some tailwind boots. But honestly that's all I can think I can buy to improve the damage which seems too low compared to what the writer of the guide has achieved (even without the cluster jewels).

If you guys have any tips and are willing to help me I would be gladly wait for the replies!

Thanks a ton!

Link me ur PoB in dm or something I can check :)
"
Lasse0502 a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
It is very important since we don't have the Mana Leech node below Vaal Pact anymore, that you yourself GET MANA LEECH somewhere else in this build. I personally have a 0.3% Physical Attack damage leeched as Mana jewel.

I would like to add that you can get it on the cluster jewel that can get Wind-up and deep cuts. There's a passive called fuel the fight with 8% inc attack speed and 20% inc damage while leaching and then the important bit 0.4% of attack damage leeched as mana.

Many people ask me about this on stream. It is indeed nice for Mana leech, but otherwise the node is bad. 8% Attack Speed isn't much so its pretty bad for DPS overall :/
Hey there,

Also a little tip if anyone wants a tad more surviveability ;)

You can socket Thread of Hope jewel ( medium one) near Golem's Blood notable and this allows you to take both „Disciple of the Unyielding“ and „Disciple of the Slaughter“. These two gives some extra defence + extra damage for the cost of a jewel slot and 2 skill points ;)

Imo it's very worth it ;)
Wicked_Clown
Here is my gear now: Any suggestions?
Having a lot of fun!
Trying to take the build to the next level!

Gonna get a watcher's eye first and 2 more levels for wind-up :D!
After that probably a claw, and then idk

My gear:

Spoiler

(i know, gotta get a sulphur flask, but i love the 20% movespeed from the onslaught flask)

Other then that, anyone have any suggestions?

Dernière édition par Bananaru, le 19 mars 2020 10:56:35
"
nsantos06 a écrit :
Here is my gear now: Any suggestions?

Belt, and the other Ring. Then a better Spiked Gloves is always nice :) Also ur boots has a very bad craft, I can craft something better for u if u want. Either Onslaught or cannot be chilled. Or just craft 24% movement speed urself :)
"
Bananaru a écrit :
Having a lot of fun!
Trying to take the build to the next level!

Gonna get a watcher's eye first and 2 more levels for wind-up :D!
After that probably a claw, and then idk

My gear:

Spoiler

(i know, gotta get a sulphur flask, but i love the 20% movespeed from the onslaught flask)

Other then that, anyone have any suggestions?

Holy moly! Haha that is insane! I guess next step with all that gear would just be a high pDPS Rare Claw :)
Mabe ring with curse will be better than gloves?
Why in the POB you put 8 "impales"?

the pop does not calculate that by default??
I wanna start with; nice guide thanks for this.

I have a question: how can I use ancestral protector since in this build you use claws and that skill can only be used if you have axe or sword...am I missing something?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires