[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Anguis a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Anguis a écrit :
Doesn't the crafting 'socketed attacks have -15 total mana cost' work on an ilvl 100 sacrificial garb?
I burned like 10 serrated fossils already...
It looks so easy in the video, maybe it's the wrong base?

I am deeply sorry for this, I commented on the video that it is now useless sadly. If I still have it in this build I am sorry for that as well, mustve missed to remove it.

The video is now useless as GGG changed the system. It needs to be a minimum ilvl85 Warlord armour from now on to get -15 total mana cost.

Oh man, thats over 100 chaos wasted lol

Yeah man I am really sorry. I tried telling everyone everywhere. I added a update at the top of this thread talking about it. But no one seems to read the updates.

I now removed the video from youtube even and all the traces leading up to the video from this guide.
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

Yeah man I am really sorry. I tried telling everyone everywhere. I added a update at the top of this thread talking about it. But no one seems to read the updates.

I now removed the video from youtube even and all the traces leading up to the video from this guide.

It's ok man, i was just wondering why it wasn't working.
I guess i should have read the updates. My fault...
I do like the build though, it's fun to play :)

Well back to farming i guess lol
"
Anguis a écrit :
It's ok man, i was just wondering why it wasn't working.
I guess i should have read the updates. My fault...
I do like the build though, it's fun to play :)

Well back to farming i guess lol
Facetanking adversity as well as the build would! :)
Thanks for the amazing build!

New jewels (except deep cuts) are worthed? Because foe every jewel you lose 1 skill point (for jewel itself) and if u want to concatenate them are more passive points worth nothing.

It is better go for old build with only one main jewel with deep cuts?
"
Silverace2012 a écrit :
Thanks for the amazing build!

New jewels (except deep cuts) are worthed? Because foe every jewel you lose 1 skill point (for jewel itself) and if u want to concatenate them are more passive points worth nothing.

It is better go for old build with only one main jewel with deep cuts?

Check out the new "Cluster Jewels" to see which ones are worth it first of all.

And after checking around I do believe its worth it go for 2x Large Cluster jewels and 1x medium jewel atleast. It does seem to be a large DPS increase compared to the old skill tree :)
My dps is really low with this build can you check if i am doing something wrong?
I can’t understand how to look for new jewels on the poe.trade ...........
Another question - Is is alright to pick Unwavering stance in my tree? I found stuns pretty lethal at the moment, and with delirium buffs on monsters and minibosses/bosses they became often.

Am I doing alright with my tree at the moment?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcAecFLQU8CbsNjRHVFCAUTRiRG0YoKi20ND41kjboQzFGDkd-SHhJUknVTP9OKlBHUWNXl1ivW69fOV8_YEFhUmNwZU1vO3Kvcw507Xasd-N4DXlohJSE2YVShmCK8ItPi6aPYJJ9koCTD5OQlwiXeZhvmhebLZtqodmpbq1lrY218ryfvTa-p8AawQTFU8cZypDPfti92WHawdwj3DLcjN6H5FHlz-lG6hjsXO8O8Cbzb_UY9xP3Mvjv_Ev8xf6P?accountName=D_Pooly&characterName=VladtheIImpaler

In addition, i was leveling ice golem, but it's not worth it - he dies too quickly even on higher level. I might switch to totem or another cwdt setup/curse. gGot to experiment a bit :D
Dernière édition par D_Pooly, le 16 mars 2020 12:15:56
Hey there..yeah golem is kinda bad if you hate casting it every few seconds. I personally use curse on CWDT set up as a filler.
Unwavering is pretty useless on cyclone build and even more so on Champ ascendancy. We're immune to stuns while cycloning + Champ ascendancy gives stun immunity while we have fortify.

I'm currenly on early 80's and doing low yellow maps but both clearing is super smooth.
Here's my stuff for the curious ( lot's of upgrades needed yet playing been a breeze ;) )
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz a écrit :
Hey there..yeah golem is kinda bad if you hate casting it every few seconds. I personally use curse on CWDT set up as a filler.
Unwavering is pretty useless on cyclone build and even more so on Champ ascendancy. We're immune to stuns while cycloning + Champ ascendancy gives stun immunity while we have fortify.

I'm currenly on early 80's and doing low yellow maps but both clearing is super smooth.
Here's my stuff for the curious ( lot's of upgrades needed yet playing been a breeze ;) )
Spoiler

I changed my golem with cwdt + warlords mask + enduring cry, should be good. Even tho I considered goignwith rallying cry, I think build has enough damage and could use extra survivability. Still have a lot of work to do, but for that gotta farm currency ^^

About cons written in the build - "Doesn't clear maps that fast" -> What tier of maps? i am currently doing around t4 and clear is more than good. Maybe later gets harder, we'll see.

Update: swapped enduring cry for phase run. Much better.
Dernière édition par D_Pooly, le 16 mars 2020 14:25:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires