[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

when we are on full life, are we considered leeching?
also 1 more impale adds 100k dps but 35% incr. physical damage adds 200k or more dps do you think Deep Cuts on jewel is worth the tier 1?
Dernière édition par sockgr, le 16 mars 2020 14:01:23
Since the enchantment on the Cyclone is VERY expensive - you can catch the enchantment on the Pride
In this case, we do not need 2 Enlight Level-3
BUT!
If you connect Pride with Enlight level-4 and Flash and Stone with Enlight level-2, you can launch additionally War Banner aura
Dernière édition par stick111, le 16 mars 2020 14:30:51
"
stick111 a écrit :

If you connect Pride with Enlight level-4 and Flash and Stone with Enlight level-2, you can launch additionally War Banner aura

we can have 2 banners?
hay guys watch out their is a bug at minute when you dual weld i dnt know if any of you noticed it every time i go to a new zone currently levelling my tool tip is 50% less so every time i have to remove weapon and put it back then it is fixed
"
sockgr a écrit :
"
stick111 a écrit :

we can have 2 banners?

I apologize :) My mistake is that we can only have 1 banner
But we are freeing 2 slots - we might think how to use them :)
Dernière édition par stick111, le 16 mars 2020 15:26:37
Which node you would suggest for annointed amulet?
hey mate, thanks for the guide - this is my first cyclone char after 3.7and my first champion overall + my first bloodseeker claw action. I'm only lvl 62 but holy moly is it a tanky-dps beast.

Cant wait to get more levels in for that sick cluster jewels :D
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
The first gear part has a cast when damage taken lvl 2 linked to a molten shell level 11, ok... and a blood rage lvl 17 which doesn't seem to work... do we cast it manually or i'm I missing something here ?

thx <3
"
Raizdoe a écrit :
The first gear part has a cast when damage taken lvl 2 linked to a molten shell level 11, ok... and a blood rage lvl 17 which doesn't seem to work... do we cast it manually or i'm I missing something here ?

thx <3
Yeah. You'll often want to trigger blood rage when you're not taking damage so better to manually spam it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires