[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Quoting to get reply, Hexbreaker is a node that gives you amazing QoL, it should be S-Tier imo, immune to curses while channeling? Absolutely.
ugh, tooltip doesnt update my impale chance to 100 with impale support socketed and its triggering me.
Many of the passives are increased damage with ailments. What in the build causes bleeding, igniting or poison?
Is Devastator working with impale cyclone? I haven't noticed the explosion during mapping.

Can you recommend what to update? Also can you check my pob under the accoutn Tomxlove and user Unity? I feel so squishy lol I need help.
What do you anoint on your ammy on the skill tree?
If you're using claws, you'd want to annoint Claws of the Hawk. For oil colors it's violet-black-opalescent. It grants crit chance, crit multi, and 10% chance to blind enemies on crit strike which is a nice extra defensive layer on top.

That's what I've gone for so far but I may experiment with other options going forward. I'm also considering swapping over to a facebreaker setup since I found one with a very high phys damage roll.
Dernière édition par KFieLdGaming, le 16 mars 2020 23:20:04
I LOVE THIS BUILD, sure the CI Cyclone I mained last league has way higher dps, but at what cost? But this. Man I'm already crushing stuff with 1ex spent give or take. What's the difference with -15 mana armour vs let's say -8 mana ring? Right now I'm stuck with my Paua but looking for option on my upgrade path, thinking about the - mana ring instead of the - mana armour. Thoughts?
I LOVE THIS BUILD, sure the CI Cyclone I mained last league has way higher dps, but at what cost? But this. Man I'm already crushing stuff with 1ex spent give or take. What's the difference with -15 mana armour vs let's say -8 mana ring? Right now I'm stuck with my Paua but looking for option on my upgrade path, thinking about the - mana ring instead of the - mana armour. Thoughts?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires