[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
D_Pooly a écrit :
Hi. By following your gems, I decided not to go with totem, but with a golem. Which one would you recommend? Lightning, ice and chaos are good ones, but can't decide which to go with. Maybe ice for critical would be best?

Also, are there some good 3 link gem setups that could replace second aura setup? - I curently do not use blood and sand and dread banner as I'm currently on some basic gear (just got to maps).

I am also going with this piece:
https://prnt.sc/rh3kvl

You should absolutely use Dread Banner, Master of Metal+Impale Support+Impale nodes in skill tree is not enough for 100% Impale Chance so we need Dread Banner for that.

Impale is highest source of damage for our build :)
"
XoKCoJI a écrit :
Hey any thoughts on Quick and Deadly cluster jewel + Soul Taker main hand?

I myself currently am playing with Quick and Deadly and using a Scaeva. I am experimenting a bit with the build ;)

Quick and Deadly though if you have another main hand is a huge DPS boost. Its S-Tier Node :)
running this build again as my league starter. pretty solid. good defense and the dmg is more than enough. lvl 86, crafted myself some impale clusters, medium crit clusters and testing those atm. gear upgrades tonight but had no problem facetanking bosses and conquerers so far. keep up the good work, catch you on stream
Dont forget dread banner has impale effect too
"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :
Enjoying the build so far. The one stand-out issue I'm having right now that's taking away some of my enjoyment is constantly juggling my intelligence requirement with the claws. It's really a pain in the ass and if that intelligence requirement wasn't so high, we'd have so much more gearing flexibility. Oh well. Right now I'm still rocking a tabula with some otherwise mediocre gear, only about 4300 life and 350K DPS but can just now dip into yellow maps. Had ZERO issues with uber lab, normal atziri, and the first 3 conqueror's I've done. Clear speed is fine as long as I'm mashing my quicksilver as often as possible.

I've messed around with some of the cluster jewels. Tried out the Devastator notable that makes enemies explode for 1/10th of their life. I honestly couldn't notice much of a difference. Going forward, I forked out a decent amount of currency for a jewel that had Deep Cuts, Wind-Up and Smite the Weak on it. Being able to generate those power charges via Wind-Up feels very nice. That said though, with Deep Cuts allocated, I have 115% chance to impale per hit. That makes me question how valuable it is since I'm over 100%. Sure, you get the impale lasts 1 additional hit but I can't really determine how much that's worth -- instead of just using a cluster jewel that's got multiple +%phys damage on it like I have sitting in my stash. I enjoy being able to generate all 3 frenzy, power and endurance charges though so I'd probably wanna keep wind-up.

Haven't been able to find a stygian vice with good life/res and high intelligence on it yet. Still haven't bought an abyssus because honestly, until I can get more life -- I feel it'd just get me destroyed in anything past yellow maps. Maybe once I get a good 6L Rare or Belly I'll swap to it.

Edit: One thing I did early on to help with being limited on intelligence and res once getting to maps was pick up a Carnage Heart ammy for 1c I think. Has +all stats and +all res, plus you get the juicy +damage while leeching which we're always doing. Really good amulet to get things started. Now I'm res capped with a tabula, but of course chaos res is still pretty poor at about -30. :P Thankfully as long as you keep moving in delirium, it's not a huge concern. Just don't step on the bad eggs and don't stop for too long to loot.

Juggling INT is definitely a struggle. But sometimes you just have to get a 30int node in the skill tree to juggle it early on until you can get a strong int piece on your gear that you will keep for a while.

Check out the new "Cluster Jewel" section to see how good certain nodes are.

Wind-Up is S-TIER because of the Power Charges it generates so thats great! Don't get 2x Wind-Up though :)

And Deep Cuts is the best node overall for this build. It adds the most amount of damage because our main source of damage comes from Impale and this adds another stack of impale.
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :
Enjoying the build so far. The one stand-out issue I'm having right now that's taking away some of my enjoyment is constantly juggling my intelligence requirement with the claws. It's really a pain in the ass and if that intelligence requirement wasn't so high, we'd have so much more gearing flexibility. Oh well. Right now I'm still rocking a tabula with some otherwise mediocre gear, only about 4300 life and 350K DPS but can just now dip into yellow maps. Had ZERO issues with uber lab, normal atziri, and the first 3 conqueror's I've done. Clear speed is fine as long as I'm mashing my quicksilver as often as possible.

I've messed around with some of the cluster jewels. Tried out the Devastator notable that makes enemies explode for 1/10th of their life. I honestly couldn't notice much of a difference. Going forward, I forked out a decent amount of currency for a jewel that had Deep Cuts, Wind-Up and Smite the Weak on it. Being able to generate those power charges via Wind-Up feels very nice. That said though, with Deep Cuts allocated, I have 115% chance to impale per hit. That makes me question how valuable it is since I'm over 100%. Sure, you get the impale lasts 1 additional hit but I can't really determine how much that's worth -- instead of just using a cluster jewel that's got multiple +%phys damage on it like I have sitting in my stash. I enjoy being able to generate all 3 frenzy, power and endurance charges though so I'd probably wanna keep wind-up.

Haven't been able to find a stygian vice with good life/res and high intelligence on it yet. Still haven't bought an abyssus because honestly, until I can get more life -- I feel it'd just get me destroyed in anything past yellow maps. Maybe once I get a good 6L Rare or Belly I'll swap to it.

Edit: One thing I did early on to help with being limited on intelligence and res once getting to maps was pick up a Carnage Heart ammy for 1c I think. Has +all stats and +all res, plus you get the juicy +damage while leeching which we're always doing. Really good amulet to get things started. Now I'm res capped with a tabula, but of course chaos res is still pretty poor at about -30. :P Thankfully as long as you keep moving in delirium, it's not a huge concern. Just don't step on the bad eggs and don't stop for too long to loot.

Juggling INT is definitely a struggle. But sometimes you just have to get a 30int node in the skill tree to juggle it early on until you can get a strong int piece on your gear that you will keep for a while.

Wind-Up is S-TIER because of the Power Charges it generates so thats great! Don't get 2x Wind-Up though :)

And Deep Cuts is the best node overall for this build. It adds the most amount of damage because our main source of damage comes from Impale and this adds another stack of impale.

Would you advocate getting multiple deep cuts?
"
Anguis a écrit :
Doesn't the crafting 'socketed attacks have -15 total mana cost' work on an ilvl 100 sacrificial garb?
I burned like 10 serrated fossils already...
It looks so easy in the video, maybe it's the wrong base?

I am deeply sorry for this, I commented on the video that it is now useless sadly. If I still have it in this build I am sorry for that as well, mustve missed to remove it.

The video is now useless as GGG changed the system. It needs to be a minimum ilvl85 Warlord armour from now on to get -15 total mana cost.
"
Chumber a écrit :
"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :

That said though, with Deep Cuts allocated, I have 115% chance to impale per hit. That makes me question how valuable it is since I'm over 100%.

I had the same thought, maybe switch to War Banner?

Dread Banner also gives Impale Effect which is a good DPS increase.

BUT indeed if you are already over 100% Impale Chance without Dread Banner. Switching to War Banner is a very viable option. Because when we drop the Banner down and gain Adrenaline. THAT IS A MASSIVE DPS BOOST with the Adrenaline.
"
caike89 a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :

Would you advocate getting multiple deep cuts?

Currently myself I am playing with 2x Deep Cuts, 1x Quick and Deadly and 1x Combat Rhythm. (Combat Rhythm is C-Tier but I enjoy the extra movement speed for Map Clear Speed)
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Anguis a écrit :
Doesn't the crafting 'socketed attacks have -15 total mana cost' work on an ilvl 100 sacrificial garb?
I burned like 10 serrated fossils already...
It looks so easy in the video, maybe it's the wrong base?

I am deeply sorry for this, I commented on the video that it is now useless sadly. If I still have it in this build I am sorry for that as well, mustve missed to remove it.

The video is now useless as GGG changed the system. It needs to be a minimum ilvl85 Warlord armour from now on to get -15 total mana cost.

Oh man, thats over 100 chaos wasted lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires