[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Can someone give me some tips on what to upgrade next? I'm mostly stuggling with damage vs end game bosses.
My budget is about 4 ex right now and since I'm terrible with making currency, I really want to make a smart investment :D

I was thinking maybe ryslatha (though I dont get why this is so good, since it also give minus minimal damage) or maybe new swords (good ones are far more expensive unfortunately).
how important is the 30% bandit part?
I killed all my bandits lol
Bought a 400 DPS foil + the unique sword along with all the gear you got

My spectral throw DPS is 50-55k, is this normal?
I think im kinda done with the build, but i still need to farm a better chest (more hp), level my awakeneds and try to get an elder helmet with nearby enemies...

AMAZING build.. tyvm for that, i can do all the content and the cleaning is freaking amazing and fast !

ty again !

"
Philey a écrit :
Can someone give me some tips on what to upgrade next? I'm mostly stuggling with damage vs end game bosses.
My budget is about 4 ex right now and since I'm terrible with making currency, I really want to make a smart investment :D

I was thinking maybe ryslatha (though I dont get why this is so good, since it also give minus minimal damage) or maybe new swords (good ones are far more expensive unfortunately).

1) You can try Increased Critical Strikes gem instead of Faster Projectiles. Faster projectiles gem doesn't help while bossing, in fact we need them slower with single target.

2) Buy a Vaal Spectral Throw (21/23). Vaal version is making huge difference against bosses when you get used to it. You will see.

There are way more changes you can do but you said you're on a lower budget I'm not getting into foils, Bottled faith etc.
Quick question: How do you get the -10 mana on a ring?
"
Cockumber a écrit :
Quick question: How do you get the -10 mana on a ring?

Fertile Catalysts
"
killiangrausten a écrit :
"
Philey a écrit :

1) You can try Increased Critical Strikes gem instead of Faster Projectiles. Faster projectiles gem doesn't help while bossing, in fact we need them slower with single target.

2) Buy a Vaal Spectral Throw (21/23). Vaal version is making huge difference against bosses when you get used to it. You will see.

There are way more changes you can do but you said you're on a lower budget I'm not getting into foils, Bottled faith etc.

Thanks for your input! Didnt realise those 21/23 vaal spectral throw gems would be that cheap :D

What about ryslatha? Is it worth it or best to safe for a decent foil?
Is it mandatory to get -9 mana cost on amulet, -9 mana cost to both rings, and -15 mana cost on chest? Do you have to have all three in order for ST to be free mana cast?
"
SignoEleven a écrit :
Is it mandatory to get -9 mana cost on amulet, -9 mana cost to both rings, and -15 mana cost on chest? Do you have to have all three in order for ST to be free mana cast?

Well if you can manage to get -9 on both of the rings and amulet, it's easy to play. You can get 1 mana leech node at bottom right of the tree. Mandatory ones are jewellery imo.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires