[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Philey a écrit :
"
killiangrausten a écrit :
"
Philey a écrit :
Can someone give me some tips on what to upgrade next? I'm mostly stuggling with damage vs end game bosses.
My budget is about 4 ex right now and since I'm terrible with making currency, I really want to make a smart investment :D

I was thinking maybe ryslatha (though I dont get why this is so good, since it also give minus minimal damage) or maybe new swords (good ones are far more expensive unfortunately).

1) You can try Increased Critical Strikes gem instead of Faster Projectiles. Faster projectiles gem doesn't help while bossing, in fact we need them slower with single target.

2) Buy a Vaal Spectral Throw (21/23). Vaal version is making huge difference against bosses when you get used to it. You will see.

There are way more changes you can do but you said you're on a lower budget I'm not getting into foils, Bottled faith etc.

Thanks for your input! Didnt realise those 21/23 vaal spectral throw gems would be that cheap :D

What about ryslatha? Is it worth it or best to safe for a decent foil?

Yes. Ryslatha is always worth, easy and way cheaper upgrade compared to a good foil.
"
"
SignoEleven a écrit :
Is it mandatory to get -9 mana cost on amulet, -9 mana cost to both rings, and -15 mana cost on chest? Do you have to have all three in order for ST to be free mana cast?

Well if you can manage to get -9 on both of the rings and amulet, it's easy to play. You can get 1 mana leech node at bottom right of the tree. Mandatory ones are jewellery imo.

I currently have the -15 mana cost on chest, but it surprises me you also need the -9 on both rings as well as the -9 on amulet. That's a total of -42 mana cost. I just wanted to know what the minimum is needed, so I can shoot for that. It's quite pricey to get all these items, so I don't want to get any thing unnecessary.

Are these calculations correct for final cost?

Base for spectral throw: 10 mana
10 * (1.3) * (1.3) * (1.2) * (1.15) * (1.65) = 38.48 mana cost?

Thanks for your reply.

Dernière édition par SignoEleven, le 24 avr. 2020 11:14:44
hi
"
SignoEleven a écrit :
"
"
SignoEleven a écrit :
Is it mandatory to get -9 mana cost on amulet, -9 mana cost to both rings, and -15 mana cost on chest? Do you have to have all three in order for ST to be free mana cast?

Well if you can manage to get -9 on both of the rings and amulet, it's easy to play. You can get 1 mana leech node at bottom right of the tree. Mandatory ones are jewellery imo.

I currently have the -15 mana cost on chest, but it surprises me you also need the -9 on both rings as well as the -9 on amulet. That's a total of -42 mana cost. I just wanted to know what the minimum is needed, so I can shoot for that. It's quite pricey to get all these items, so I don't want to get any thing unnecessary.

Are these calculations correct for final cost?

Base for spectral throw: 10 mana
10 * (1.3) * (1.3) * (1.2) * (1.15) * (1.65) = 38.48 mana cost?

Thanks for your reply.

yes, on the final of the build (version 2), u still need 2 enlighteen 4 and all -9 mana cost
ure final mana with all auras will be like 3-4
I have 4 and my ST still cost 1, but this 1 has like a insta regen, so it doesnt matter..
Guys, did i miss something? Failed to craft curse on hit Assassin's Mark/Vulnerability rings twice. Awakener's orb saved only 1 mod two times in a row. nvm found an answer feelsbadman :)
Dernière édition par denpan90, le 26 avr. 2020 21:29:12
You can't craft ring with 2 mark's with Awakener's Orb))) Only 1 way to craft 2 mark's ring it's ring Shaper+Warlord and Chaos spam. That's because they very expensive)
I dont know how to link items, but any suggestions for me next? I think I bought most of my items from OP, but im kinda struggling here. I think dmg is good but dont know example I cant seem to kill sirius, phase 3 he just blasts me one shot every single time and cant react to it.
"
RiggedWicked a écrit :
I dont know how to link items, but any suggestions for me next? I think I bought most of my items from OP, but im kinda struggling here. I think dmg is good but dont know example I cant seem to kill sirius, phase 3 he just blasts me one shot every single time and cant react to it.

i liked how u use synthesis ring, but if u pretend change ur build for v2 u wont be able to... because of -9 mana on the ring !

btw about surviving i think its base on your gameplay, im on 5049 life and i can do everything pretty much easy, damage is insane with slower projectiles for boss.. sirius 2 hit me too but its all about evade him

my stuffs are:

culling strike + intimidate on gloves are insane btw !!
"
matrixcps a écrit :
i liked how u use synthesis ring, but if u pretend change ur build for v2 u wont be able to... because of -9 mana on the ring !

btw about surviving i think its base on your gameplay, im on 5049 life and i can do everything pretty much easy, damage is insane with slower projectiles for boss.. sirius 2 hit me too but its all about evade him

culling strike + intimidate on gloves are insane btw !!

Thanks for the reply, sorry but i dont understand the underlined part? yes i followed the v2 pob, but if i chance my CiG, I'm losing truck load of dmg? Dunno where I need to another -9 mana? Sure Im using only level 20 spectral throw bc of it, the level 21 i was outta mana occasionally...

Need to check that culling strike + intimidate combo, tho i need resistances on it too, but hey you never know what you can find :D Need that bottled faith, but 20ex is alot... :P
Dernière édition par RiggedWicked, le 3 mai 2020 05:19:50
Really glad I found this guide, I've been wanting to play ST for some time. Thank you!
Dernière édition par travisiscool, le 7 mai 2020 13:57:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires