[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Hey first of nice build, enjoying it right now. I play SSF (Private league) with friends so im bound to stuff we find, and now iam stuck with single target dmg, and im lost how to boost it.. any advice? <3

https://pastebin.com/zD7D7fhv

"
ShaKuar a écrit :
Hey first of nice build, enjoying it right now. I play SSF (Private league) with friends so im bound to stuff we find, and now iam stuck with single target dmg, and im lost how to boost it.. any advice? <3

https://pastebin.com/zD7D7fhv

Your shield is ok for leveling but you definitely need to upgrade that. Just take any high level colossal. Also some influenced items could help a lot. Get some attack speed on gloves and other gear aswell to stack bleeds faster.
"
mkha a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
mkha a écrit :
Sharing my heavily invested character. All gear self crafted except jewels. Still have some things to upgrade. Feels really good vs all content.

https://pastebin.com/RZFcjMmR

Current specs:
4.5M Bleed DPS. 5M including culling
6.5k life
66% chance to block. 74% when hit recently.
Ailment immunity
Immortal Ambition
Wind Dancer (less damage taken does not get removed on block)
Blind with cluster notables Evil Eye and Disorienting Wounds

That's a solid way to build it for some nice bleeding damage! Some of your setups actually made me experiment abit with my setup now!

Going to give Divergent Chance to Bleed some time now to see if you can still keep 8 stacks of bleed up without Unbound Ailments, but the damage multiplier on it is nice!

I've gone for bleed duration on all my rare jewels. With all my % faster bleeding, my bleed duration is 4.2 seconds which works well.

I don't understand how you meet the requirements for the gems. I saw your profile and you don't have int, how do you run flame dash for example?
There are other gems that you don't meet the requirements.
I'm sorry i don't play that much but i love your build and i'm trying it.
I have to use Astramentis to keep up with gems.
Appreciate any explanation that how you get to the gems reqs.

Thanks!

i play with this, what do you reccomend to upgrade exept the 5 link ofc. i havethe most problem with dying atm
Is growth and decay better than cleaving?
Also, should I level lifetap?
Dernière édition par ressiv, le 18 août 2021 03:27:19
Kind of stuck at 1mil. Most updates only take me to 1.2/3 mil.

Is there any tips getting to 2mil without crazy investment?
Hey guys, I really enjoy this build. Playing yellow maps without issues.
Have about 100 Chaos Budget.

Any suggestion on what should i focus on next? 20/20 Gems? A better shield?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/knacht/characters
Dernière édition par knacht, le 18 août 2021 13:23:03
"
pra-lima87 a écrit :
Kind of stuck at 1mil. Most updates only take me to 1.2/3 mil.

Is there any tips getting to 2mil without crazy investment?

It starts getting expensive from now on. I'd suggest saving up for some of the big uniques, like Aul's uprising, a cluster jewel and jewel slots add up alot of damage instead of some your passives. I'd eventually ditch Bloog MAgic and go for double aura setup with herald, banner and something else! Level and flip gems at least 20/20q. get a lvl 21 spectral shield throw gem.
Also look out what others do and get ideas from it!

I reached over 8M bleed dps now thanks to mikhas suggestions and 10m isn't far away!

I don't understand how you meet the requirements for the gems. I saw your profile and you don't have int, how do you run flame dash for example?
There are other gems that you don't meet the requirements.
I'm sorry i don't play that much but i love your build and i'm trying it.
I have to use Astramentis to keep up with gems.
Appreciate any explanation that how you get to the gems reqs.

Thanks![/quote]

All of his skill meets up with requirements, leave flame dash at that level for which you have intelligence cuz you main movement skill IS shield charge. P.S how do i quote what other people write? :D
Dernière édition par blood1393, le 18 août 2021 14:28:04
"
larsahh_ a écrit :

I reached over 8M bleed dps now thanks to mikhas suggestions and 10m isn't far away!

That is insane on such a defensive build. 2mil would already be great ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires