[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
GloriousKONG a écrit :
Can anyone take a look at my character? For mapping, I have no issue. But for single target, I wish I can do better. Which one should I focus on first? Shield with >3k armour, cluster jewel, awakened gem, skill tree (together with weapon), aura (need to change gloves)? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/d29zAqqt

Swap Unbound Ailments to MAIM
Thread of Hope, medium ring, slaughter+razor's edge+Cleaving
Anoint Ambidexterity or if you have cash Growth and Decay.
Get a 6L, Skin of the Loyal or a taby with +2 Projectiles (will loose clear speed).

"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
pra-lima87 a écrit :
Kind of stuck at 1mil. Most updates only take me to 1.2/3 mil.

Is there any tips getting to 2mil without crazy investment?

It starts getting expensive from now on. I'd suggest saving up for some of the big uniques, like Aul's uprising, a cluster jewel and jewel slots add up alot of damage instead of some your passives. I'd eventually ditch Bloog MAgic and go for double aura setup with herald, banner and something else! Level and flip gems at least 20/20q. get a lvl 21 spectral shield throw gem.
Also look out what others do and get ideas from it!

I reached over 8M bleed dps now thanks to mikhas suggestions and 10m isn't far away!

Can you link me your PoB with 8m?

Because when I import your character and put in the correct configuration and swapped chain to awakened swift affliction, i get 5.179m Sirus dps (5.755 counting culling)

Hey,
Could someone take a look about my build? I rejoined PoE after around 2 years and many changes here. This build is nice to play so far but I'm confused about the gems and the skilltree 'cause it seems there are many who play it different.
Here's my POB link and I forgot how to show my Items in the forum ^^

https://pastebin.com/2y3RLLBs
"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
pra-lima87 a écrit :
Kind of stuck at 1mil. Most updates only take me to 1.2/3 mil.

Is there any tips getting to 2mil without crazy investment?

It starts getting expensive from now on. I'd suggest saving up for some of the big uniques, like Aul's uprising, a cluster jewel and jewel slots add up alot of damage instead of some your passives. I'd eventually ditch Bloog MAgic and go for double aura setup with herald, banner and something else! Level and flip gems at least 20/20q. get a lvl 21 spectral shield throw gem.
Also look out what others do and get ideas from it!

I reached over 8M bleed dps now thanks to mikhas suggestions and 10m isn't far away!

Can you link me your PoB with 8m?

Because when I import your character and put in the correct configuration and swapped chain to awakened swift affliction, i get 5.179m Sirus dps (5.755 counting culling)

Hey. Sirus dps obviously is lower and I mean't 8m non sirus. But anyway here's about ~6.7m Sirus and 8.7m non boss. And what I mean obviously with trying to reach 10m, is non Sirus dps!

https://pastebin.com/NYt2Z80x

I didn't put any flasks on but I put 2 Frenzies on. It's very realistic with the amount of attack speed + ancestral protector. Keep in mind that I run Anomalous Blood rage with a lvl 5 enhance (+1 socketed gems from my weapon that I finished) to boost the chance to 5% to gain a frenzy charge on hit and ~2 of them being up is very reasonable!

If I go mana based soon, if crafting chest doesn't screw me over again I could gain a nice ~20% more multipler instead of lifetap. (Divergent deadly ailments or something)
"
larsahh_ a écrit :

Hey. Sirus dps obviously is lower and I mean't 8m non sirus. But anyway here's about ~6.7m Sirus and 8.7m non boss. And what I mean obviously with trying to reach 10m, is non Sirus dps!

I didn't put any flasks on but I put 2 Frenzies on. It's very realistic with the amount of attack speed + ancestral protector. Keep in mind that I run Anomalous Blood rage with a lvl 5 enhance (+1 socketed gems from my weapon that I finished) to boost the chance to 5% to gain a frenzy charge on hit and ~2 of them being up is very reasonable!

If I go mana based soon, if crafting chest doesn't screw me over again I could gain a nice ~20% more multipler instead of lifetap. (Divergent deadly ailments or something)

Why not cruelty? 20/20 is 50% more damage over time

edit:

yea divergent deadly ailments would bump you to 7.2m sirus, but 20/20 cruelty to 7.8m (added a manual 50% more dmg over time as PoB doesn't count it)
Dernière édition par falagar112, le 19 août 2021 15:10:44
"
larsahh_ a écrit :

Why are you using "chance to bleed" stead of Maim?
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
Couple people been asking ingame for my take on scaling pure bleed.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/larsahh_/CptNBearBlockerbOg_?i=5&search=class%3DGladiator%26item%3DThread-of-Hope%26skill%3DSpectral-Shield-Throw

If you want POB you can copy from there.

Currently about ~3.6m bleed dps (about 2.7m on Sirus)
6.7k life but running Divine Flesh via Timeless Jewel because it was rather easy to cap out chaos res to 80 and since Elemental damage is a huge threat to deaths and 1-shots, it feels really good! Reached lvl 99 with my solo playstyle, so the build is really tanky and does well vs almost anything!

Almost all pieces are selfcrafted without them being too expensive tbh! Physical damage over time multiplier as suffix is somewhat easy to roll with Harvest and Metacrafting compared to many other builds!
The 1 last real upgrade I want is +2 Pierce boots to put my Pierce at 3 total and that is enough for any juiced maps you can ever think of. But atm market is very slim and hard to find a perfect pair of boots that you can Hunter Exalted Slam.

Bit more room to min/max it further and reach ~4m but after that it's very hard unless you go Aul's Uprising, a Lioneyes +3 corrupted chest and fit in both Malevolence and Pride. Ideally also Id like a 4l setup for my Corrupting Fever but that requires to craft an insane shield!

General tips for everybody struggling with dmg on endgame and willing to spend currency crafting/nuying items - Ditch Lioneye's, get +1 gems and Frenzy charge Astral plate for constant uptime of Frenzies on bosses, also need +1 to push your Spectral Shield Throw to lvl 24 to get insane dps boost from extra added phys and gem lvls together with a +2 amulet. If you find a +1 corrupted Lioneye's you can workaround Astral Plate part.

I'm also Freeze and Chill immune without relying on any of my flasks really and that's probably the best decision I made this league!

Anyway, feel fre to pm ingame if you want tips of how to craft endgame items, if I'm not too busy or afk, I always gladly help!

Hey, I reached out about a week ago on amulet crafting help, been following the discussion here. Currently I'm stuck on my build, I have a bit too many moving parts (dex/int limits, res caps, etc) that I've been struggling to replace parts without nuking my build. Currently sitting at about 1.3 m DPS but it's been hard to increase that without sacrificing life in the mean time. Where would you suggest I go from here?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/tivanenk/CptnUSA?i=24&search=class%3DGladiator%26item%3DThread-of-Hope%2CAuls-Uprising
"
pra-lima87 a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :

Why are you using "chance to bleed" stead of Maim?

the alt quality version of the gem makes it very powerful for this specific build! you get another nice multiplier!

If you can get a 23 quality corruption, its even more powerful I believe!
Dernière édition par larsahh_, le 19 août 2021 15:30:33
"
tivanenk a écrit :

If you want POB you can copy from there.

Hey, I reached out about a week ago on amulet crafting help, been following the discussion here. Currently I'm stuck on my build, I have a bit too many moving parts (dex/int limits, res caps, etc) that I've been struggling to replace parts without nuking my build. Currently sitting at about 1.3 m DPS but it's been hard to increase that without sacrificing life in the mean time. Where would you suggest I go from here?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/tivanenk/CptnUSA?i=24&search=class%3DGladiator%26item%3DThread-of-Hope%2CAuls-Uprising

Try get life on boots and start scouting for pieces with lot of res.

Missing Curse on hit ring

Awakened gems add alot of damage at lvl 5+

2 medium Clusters once you have curse on hit ring

Malevolence Watchers eye with at least 1 damage more will increase damage by alot

Eventually aim to replace your Astral plate, All ress + non-curse aura effect since you run double 50% auras. Also makes it easier to cap resistances

Look out for gloves with phys dot multi and life. There's quite a few pieces you can add life on. For me at least about 6.5k is the sweet spot, with Divine Flesh and capped chaos resistance I'm not getting 1 shot by random things.

Also eventually a ~3000 armor shield will add some damage!

The only attribute you really need to focus on is dexterity to get ~155 for blood rage imo. Intelligence can be lower, about ~100 for malevolence. Just downlevel Flame Dash until you can use it.

Eventually try replace gems with better alt quality versions!

Helmet with elder influence and enchant (Yeah its expensive) but the 9% increased physical damage taken helps alot!
"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :

Why not cruelty? 20/20 is 50% more damage over time

edit:

yea divergent deadly ailments would bump you to 7.2m sirus, but 20/20 cruelty to 7.8m (added a manual 50% more dmg over time as PoB doesn't count it)

Good point. I'll look into what Cruelty exactly does and try it out/experiment with it. Perhaps even on my next Sirus very soon!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires