[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I'm stuck.. dunno what to upgrade next.. have about 10ex budget.

Any recommendations? https://pastebin.com/qTN3w9np
Dernière édition par rowo, le 17 août 2021 02:48:35
Could someone help me with where to go from here on this shield? I think I was illy advised but hoping I can make it workable.
Have to say, awesome build. And the best part is that this build does not screw your fps. For example, try quill rain with toxic rain, your fps is going down.

Im playing this build as Champion, mainly because im too lazy to swap to gladiator and i played gladiator last league. Also defences are nice, perma fortify and so on. Anyways, copied your skill three and some gear, still much more to upgrade. But im killing everthing, t16 np. Thank you!
What would be better on an amulet, 10% damage over time or projectiles pierce an additional target?
First thanks for the guide.

Secondly I'm a bit confused on how Call to Arms works. You say to use Enduring Cry on autocast. Can you please clarify that?

I have that specced and right now I just press Enduring Cry when I'm getting beat up. I apologize if this has been asked already.

Thanks.
"
ressiv a écrit :
What would be better on an amulet, 10% damage over time or projectiles pierce an additional target?

i would go for 10% damage and look for pierce on other sources.

"
Vikrum a écrit :

Secondly I'm a bit confused on how Call to Arms works. You say to use Enduring Cry on autocast. Can you please clarify that?

I have that specced and right now I just press Enduring Cry when I'm getting beat up. I apologize if this has been asked already.

Thanks.

Autocast = left mouse button

If you put a skill on left click and it's instant (Call to arms makes your Warcry instants) it will cast on cooldown without any downside.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
Vikrum a écrit :

Thanks.

Just set enduring cry on your LMB. It will autocast when you will be moving.
Thank you both!
How does this build feel compared to FR Totems in terms of damage and tankiness? I'm looking to play something different for a bit.

Thanks.
T
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Hello

How come there's only 3500 life in the PoB? Never survived under 4000 before expedition, 5000 to be comfy at least. Is he so tanky that he takes little damage ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires