[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Maybe I am confused but the corrupting fever, is that on a second weapon and you are hot swapping just for the buff? Seems in POB it's a separate skill chain not assigned to a gear slot.
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
I reached over 8M bleed dps now thanks to mikhas suggestions and 10m isn't far away!

How did you craft your new astral plate, if i may ask?

> first elevated mod on a 6L astral plate
> second elevated mod on other body armour
> awakener orb
> luck life?

or is there a safe way to get life as well?
Can anyone take a look at my character? For mapping, I have no issue. But for single target, I wish I can do better. Which one should I focus on first? Shield with >3k armour, cluster jewel, awakened gem, skill tree (together with weapon), aura (need to change gloves)? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/d29zAqqt

"
Moregaze a écrit :
Maybe I am confused but the corrupting fever, is that on a second weapon and you are hot swapping just for the buff? Seems in POB it's a separate skill chain not assigned to a gear slot.

I second this notion.. not really grasping this either.

Edit- Scratch that, Im a dingus.. "Corrupting Fever - Brutality Support - Efficacy Support - Swift Afflication Support / Empower
Damage Support that scales well with all our multipliers. Go for Empower 4 if you have the money."

Its either OR for Swift & Empower..
Dernière édition par xhawn, le 18 août 2021 21:39:56
"
benniii a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
I reached over 8M bleed dps now thanks to mikhas suggestions and 10m isn't far away!

> awakener orb
> luck life?

Hey gonna first start off quoting Mkha's post

"
mkha a écrit :

Body armour
1. Get Warlord Astral plate (ilvl 86+)
2. Alt spam until T1 all resistances + any other warlord prefix
3. Imprint
4. Maven's orb. If elevated T1 all resistances go to step 5. If failed use imprint and go back to step 3.
5. Imprint T0 all res
6. Buy and redeemer armour with only T1 aura effect and no other influence mods.
7. Awakener's orb redeemer+warlord astral and hope for open suffix (1/6 chance or so).
8. If no open suffix, close eyes and use annulment orb to open up a suffix. If fail use imprint and go back to step 5.
9. Craft Prefixes cannot be changed. If prefixes are full, craft a random suffix to block and use harvest Reforge an item keeping all suffixes until open prefix.
10. Harvest Reforge an item with an attack modifier (normal or more common doesn't matter)
11. With all the wanted suffixes craft Suffixes cannot be changed.
12. Harvest Reforge an item with a life modifier (normal or more common doesn't matter) until you have your desired life roll as the only prefix.
13. Craft Suffixes cannot be changed
14. T4 aisling and hope it keeps the life roll. If fail go back to step 12.
15. Block undesired veiled prefix with crafted increased armour/max life.
16. Unveil and hope for your desired veiled prefix.
17. Craft last prefix with whichever mod you want.

I did it bit different and I got fked over in every possible way I could ever imagine while crafting it, but that's my usual luck. (Failed 10 maven orbs in a row in Ritual league, global 4040 knows!)

Anyway I bought a redeemer base with t1 dex and t1 non-curse aura effect. I was lucky there, maven orb'd non-curse aura effect on first maven.

The second part was a 6l Astral Plate I bought 86+ and added Warlord Influence. Then the pain started. I was using fossils, chaos spam, alch/scour/alt/regal, essences anything to get a chest with double influenced mods where 1 of the mods was T1 non-curse aura effect. When I got it togetehr with second warlord mod, I maven orb'd. I failed 8 times in a row until I got what I wanted, aka elevated all res and max res.

Then I awakened both of the pieces with the Warlrod being the targeted chest to maintain its 6l quality etc. I was praying to hit an open suffix, which ofc again I did not (hit a non-influence stunblock recovery mod). Fked over again. It had 1 random prefix which didn't matter so I locked suffixes, scoured to have 3 suffixes left on the item. The elevated All Res + elevated Non-Currse aura effect and stun and block recovery mod. I went on then to TFT, buy a non-influence to influence mod in hope of hitting any prefix influence mod, anything would do because I could scour again or reforge attack with suffixes locked and get the -15 mana cost mod. Of course I got fked hard again. Hit a suffix, mana on kill%.
So, currently working on crafting a second chestpiece in hope of actually having a third open suffix to force on -15 mana cost.
And oh yeah, about life on the chestpiece. You lock suffixes again with crafting bench, reforge life/more life until you get a fairly high tier life. From there on you can either lock suffixes again and Aisling, and hope it removes the craft so you get a veiled prefix - many nice ones to get. But I never went this step on my current chest because it's not what I want for my endgame chest to look like (Mana on kill suffix). I could also have attempted to annul or suffix to prefix to attempt save the item, but I'm running out of currency so I just use it currently like it is!

Anyway all shoutout to Mkha's method and just improvise from there on. Some Harvest crafts are still very powerful if you dont get fked hard by rng! :D
Dernière édition par larsahh_, le 18 août 2021 22:37:06
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
benniii a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :

> awakener orb
> luck life?

Hey gonna first start off quoting Mkha's post

"
mkha a écrit :

Body armour
1. Get Warlord Astral plate (ilvl 86+)
2. Alt spam until T1 all resistances + any other warlord prefix
3. Imprint
4. Maven's orb. If elevated T1 all resistances go to step 5. If failed use imprint and go back to step 3.
5. Imprint T0 all res
6. Buy and redeemer armour with only T1 aura effect and no other influence mods.
7. Awakener's orb redeemer+warlord astral and hope for open suffix (1/6 chance or so).
8. If no open suffix, close eyes and use annulment orb to open up a suffix. If fail use imprint and go back to step 5.
9. Craft Prefixes cannot be changed. If prefixes are full, craft a random suffix to block and use harvest Reforge an item keeping all suffixes until open prefix.
10. Harvest Reforge an item with an attack modifier (normal or more common doesn't matter)
11. With all the wanted suffixes craft Suffixes cannot be changed.
12. Harvest Reforge an item with a life modifier (normal or more common doesn't matter) until you have your desired life roll as the only prefix.
13. Craft Suffixes cannot be changed
14. T4 aisling and hope it keeps the life roll. If fail go back to step 12.
15. Block undesired veiled prefix with crafted increased armour/max life.
16. Unveil and hope for your desired veiled prefix.
17. Craft last prefix with whichever mod you want.

I did it bit different and I got fked over in every possible way I could ever imagine while crafting it, but that's my usual luck. (Failed 10 maven orbs in a row in Ritual league, global 4040 knows!)

Anyway I bought a redeemer base with t1 dex and t1 non-curse aura effect. I was lucky there, maven orb'd non-curse aura effect on first maven.

The second part was a 6l Astral Plate I bought 86+ and added Warlord Influence. Then the pain started. I was using fossils, chaos spam, alch/scour/alt/regal, essences anything to get a chest with double influenced mods where 1 of the mods was T1 non-curse aura effect. When I got it togetehr with second warlord mod, I maven orb'd. I failed 8 times in a row until I got what I wanted, aka elevated all res and max res.

Then I awakened both of the pieces with the Warlrod being the targeted chest to maintain its 6l quality etc. I was praying to hit an open suffix, which ofc again I did not (hit a non-influence stunblock recovery mod). Fked over again. It had 1 random prefix which didn't matter so I locked suffixes, scoured to have 3 suffixes left on the item. The elevated All Res + elevated Non-Currse aura effect and stun and block recovery mod. I went on then to TFT, buy a non-influence to influence mod in hope of hitting any prefix influence mod, anything would do because I could scour again or reforge attack with suffixes locked and get the -15 mana cost mod. Of course I got fked hard again. Hit a suffix, mana on kill%.
So, currently working on crafting a second chestpiece in hope of actually having a third open suffix to force on -15 mana cost.
And oh yeah, about life on the chestpiece. You lock suffixes again with crafting bench, reforge life/more life until you get a fairly high tier life. From there on you can either lock suffixes again and Aisling, and hope it removes the craft so you get a veiled prefix - many nice ones to get. But I never went this step on my current chest because it's not what I want for my endgame chest to look like (Mana on kill suffix). I could also have attempted to annul or suffix to prefix to attempt save the item, but I'm running out of currency so I just use it currently like it is!

Anyway all shoutout to Mkha's method and just improvise from there on. Some Harvest crafts are still very powerful if you dont get fked hard by rng! :D

I have a few questions about your gear. I crafted attack speed instead of 40% damage while leeching on my gloves, should I craft damage while leeching too with my gear?

Is growth and decay better than cleaving with my gear?

You're using a sword instead of an axe, I also have a warlord sword stashed that I could roll, would that benefit me or why are you using a sword?

I play SSF gearwise, what would be the biggest/easiest upgrade for me next? I also have 3 passive points free to allocate.
Thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par ressiv, le 19 août 2021 09:20:37
Hi, tell me what does corrupting fever give? In PoB, this stone does not give damage, but there is a bundle with it in the guide and it is also used on poeninja, so why is it taken ?

This is currently my build. I got like 933k bleeding dps which i think isnt a lot. Can anyone let me know what can i upgrade next? Im thinking of changing up my weapon to an axe but I will lose the 15% block. I can cap block using the claw + tempest shield. Thank you for any suggestion.

Edit: A link to my full build https://pastebin.com/G6iMPNtv
Dernière édition par leejianwei0712, le 19 août 2021 09:07:06
"
leejianwei0712 a écrit :

This is currently my build. I got like 100k dps when i hover my mouse over SST icon in game. Can anyone let me know what can i upgrade next? Im thinking of changing up my weapon to an axe but I will lose the 15% block. I can cap block using the claw + tempest shield. Thank you for any suggestion

You can use a Red Nightmare jewel in the jewel socket below Barbarism. You need to take the nodes that give elemental resist and fire resist. It would give you 13% block chance (as well as endurance charges on kill).
"
ressiv a écrit :

I have a few questions about your gear. I crafted attack speed instead of 40% damage while leeching on my gloves, should I craft damage while leeching too with my gear?

Is growth and decay better than cleaving with my gear?

You're using a sword instead of an axe, I also have a warlord sword stashed that I could roll, would that benefit me or why are you using a sword?

I play SSF gearwise, what would be the biggest/easiest upgrade for me next? I also have 3 passive points free to allocate.
Thanks in advance!

If you feel like you want more attack speed, keep it.

cleaving is most likely better until you get a jewel that affects medium ring, so you can grab both nodes there!

The main reason I use sword - I cant stand Shield Charge and choose to go with Whirling Blades. And you have to use a sword if you want to use whirling blades. It's a preferal thing, I cant stand getting stuck on trees, rocks, objects wtc with shield charge so thats why I dont run it. Run whatever skill you like, you can always shield charge with even swords so trying to craft a sword, could be a nice upgrade!

You could also start saving some points for cluster jewel setup and throw all your physical harvest crafts/jagged fossils on 8p physical dmg/attack dmg with shields jewels until you get something nice!

Gearwise it's hard to suggest what to upgrade next, especially if you play ssf.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires