[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Mr_Neocronic a écrit :
I bought 20 timeless jewels yesterday, try it, and evety jewel block one or two my passives, its almost impossible to buy exactly right jewel with 2% elemental res per devotion. I try to divine jewel, but it also change maxarius tag for something else. How to i know whats jewel i should buy without this rng shit?

my jewel in the iron grip position makes no changes and says "carved to glorify 6264..." so try jewels within that range?
"
arzate03 a écrit :
"
Mr_Neocronic a écrit :
I bought 20 timeless jewels yesterday, try it, and evety jewel block one or two my passives, its almost impossible to buy exactly right jewel with 2% elemental res per devotion. I try to divine jewel, but it also change maxarius tag for something else. How to i know whats jewel i should buy without this rng shit?

my jewel in the iron grip position makes no changes and says "carved to glorify 6264..." so try jewels within that range?

There is no "range" or something, author has 6000, i have 9873.

It's full random, just buy one, sell if not good, again and again.
One of the weakest build I've ever played. Can't stop dying, but maybe it's just me. Already spent around 20 exalts and can't past lvl 92 so it's not a league starter IMO.
"
ELALEBORTION a écrit :
One of the weakest build I've ever played. Can't stop dying, but maybe it's just me. Already spent around 20 exalts and can't past lvl 92 so it's not a league starter IMO.

It's 100% just you. It's the only char I've created for ritual and it's been doing perfectly fine.
It is a fantastic league starter, I started with cobra lash and perfect form and did totally fine until the beginning of 90, when I transitioned to the transcendence build. And here it really begins to shine, I ran every map not even checking the rolls at all. U can feel it slow down a bit on the poison avoidance rolls, but its hardly relevant.

About the cluster update, I went from 4,6k life and about 2,8kk mob-damage to 4,3k life and almost 4kk damage at lvl 95. The feel is the same as before or better and considering I still have easy upgrades available, its a real breeze. If only I would be luckier with harvest groves.

Almost done with the build, will just farm a few hundred exalts to reroll into a much much faster clear speed and map bosser, overall the build is amazing! With the transendance version i can fully tank "The Trill of the Void" and Sirus "Die" Beams. Although my gear isn't the best it can be, build is still amazing for league start! Highly recommend for people who like DoT builds or even being able to tank things
Dernière édition par ShadowBlazinIce, le 7 févr. 2021 12:42:40
"
TorsteinTheFallen

Can u help pls with 1 question?
U use Pestilent Strike for clear map and Viper Strike for boss?
Or how is playing?
Dernière édition par KOT2897, le 7 févr. 2021 12:53:24
"

- No Primal Spirit
- No Swagger
- No blade barrier
- No Rumis
- Bad Boot-Bases that lead u to take Damage when blocking
- No flat chaos on the main claw
- No reason for no witnesses
- no jewel-slot in the lower green part of the tree
- Useless Anoint

How about you actually follow the build before u call it weak?
Dernière édition par Vennto, le 7 févr. 2021 13:52:07
best way to roll a cluster jewel like that? harvest random chaos rolls?
edit: probably abberant fossils
Dernière édition par Bustled, le 7 févr. 2021 15:16:53
"
Bustled a écrit :
best way to roll a cluster jewel like that? harvest random chaos rolls?

I just bought them already rolled, all 4 cluster jewels were about 1,5 to 2 ex total yesterday.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires