[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Philey a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
Updated Transcendence version

-added clusters
-league optimized

Nice, thank you!

With the new militant faith placement, is it possible to not brick any notables in radius? The best i could do was to brick only one of the notables (which still kinda sucks):

With the cluster version I lose quite some hp (like 800 hp), not sure how much damage i gain. I will try it out :D

That's too much.
It's lower on life but not that much. You should have better gear for it like belt and gloves for example.

Non-cluster version is totally fine. Damage gain is significant just with new gloves, anointment and belt enchant!

and here I thought my belt is somewhat decent already :D.

Is there a reason why the Viper Strike setup switched from awakened melee physical to awakened unbound ailments?
Also is there a good way to craft those cluster jewels? Just alt spam+regal?
Hi all, I'd like to know what I ought to change/ upgrade...everything is working fine, but I'd like to know what could be improved.

I have a feeling my helm should get swapped out (I think I have too much accuracy) but would love to get another opinion.

Thank you!!

Guys what can i do with the setup, i kinda bricked it when i moved to transc, i think, my dmg is much less than before when i used viper, my def seems worst

Dernière édition par Ceefyra, le 6 févr. 2021 19:11:17
"
Vennto a écrit :
If anyone is interested, I just swapped to my final Gloves and can sell the one before - since there are literally none of them on the market and they are tailored to this build I thought I post them here as well if someone is interested.

Asking Price is 12exa, we can talk about it though :)

Best regards, Vennto

Still have them?
"
Philey a écrit :

and here I thought my belt is somewhat decent already :D.

Is there a reason why the Viper Strike setup switched from awakened melee physical to awakened unbound ailments?
Also is there a good way to craft those cluster jewels? Just alt spam+regal?

Belt is pretty damn good!
Have you checked your resistances with new Militant Faith position? You should have more resistances so you can use Fertile catalyst on belt.
"
KeenSenses a écrit :
"
Vennto a écrit :
If anyone is interested, I just swapped to my final Gloves and can sell the one before - since there are literally none of them on the market and they are tailored to this build I thought I post them here as well if someone is interested.

Asking Price is 12exa, we can talk about it though :)

Best regards, Vennto

Still have them?

They are sold.
"
BeefimusActual a écrit :
Hi all, I'd like to know what I ought to change/ upgrade...everything is working fine, but I'd like to know what could be improved.

I have a feeling my helm should get swapped out (I think I have too much accuracy) but would love to get another opinion.

Thank you!!

Spoiler

Helm can be changed, but before that buy Awakened gems and put quality on them.

Amulet anointment is wrong.
"
Ceefyra a écrit :
Guys what can i do with the setup, i kinda bricked it when i moved to transc, i think, my dmg is much less than before when i used viper, my def seems worst

Spoiler

From what i see you have no accuracy on your gear. You chance to hit evasive monsters is below 90%.
You will need helmet with enchant and -9% chaos res.
This thing is not super easy to put together.

Since you have the +1 gloves now change your anointment.
Hey :) first i want to say thanks for the great guide. I switched from my TR Pathfinder league starter and i am very happy with pestilent strike.

I'm building a mapping charakter and want to use my PS Pathfinder as a solo boss killer.
What are good changes to have better single target damage and more survivability in boss fights?
I was thinking about switching to the transcendence version and from PS to VS.
What about gems - maybe switch out Herald of Agony for a more defensive aura like Vitality for more sustain when i'm out of flasks?
Guys I'm getting dropped in T14+ maps when I add frags, scarabs and quality. Not sure where I need to make changes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires