[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

New probably best Poison Ring done:
Dernière édition par Vennto, le 7 févr. 2021 14:51:55
Just some heads up to everyone that are confused between regualar version of the build and the one using Trasncendence.

I not having much time, but I will if not tonight then tomorrow update the guide to me more clear and to differentiate 2 versions of the build.
Downed Maven deathless today. Jk, I died 5 times to the memory games lol

Best build I've played in PoE, period. Plenty of upgrades to take, build is flexible (to a point), most of the equipment can be crafted/bought in the market for accessible prices as it is not a meta build (thank God), zoom zoom af, tankier than everything I've played. My equip is not THAT good, and damage is still insane.

Managed to 'finish' the game again, for a noob:
- Killed Maven (she's not that hard, the memory games are hard lol)
- Killed A9 Sirus like he was A4
- Made the Twisted and Hidden encounters, easily
- Farmed 100% Delirious maps, deathless
- Made Simulacrums (I skipped that league, had not idead what was waiting for me, and it was a breeze)
- Gonna probably do Uber Elder and The Feared just for the lols, this build is more than capable of doing this encounter easily

Only con to this build: made the game too trivial haha there seems to be almost no challenge now, everything dies too fast, and you don't.

As I finished the game (for me), I can quit the league in the next few days and wait for the next one.

Thanks Torstein and everyone who help us in this thread! This build is a precious gem!
"
ELALEBORTION a écrit :
One of the weakest build I've ever played. Can't stop dying, but maybe it's just me. Already spent around 20 exalts and can't past lvl 92 so it's not a league starter IMO.

Just you dude. I’m the type of person who doesn’t feel comfortable with a minimum of 6k HPs so I was double at first having less than 5k with this build. I also have never fully juiced a map. I normally just chisel alc and go and am fine with that cause whenever I’ve tried harder I just die all the time.

This weekend I ran 100% Delirium, 120%+ qual, full scarabs, full sextants, Harby’s everywhere......basically as much as I could fit in the map. Took twice as long to loot as it did to run the maps. Sirus A9 last phase takes around 6-7 seconds.

Follow the guide. It works better than I could ever possibly imagine.

"
Vennto a écrit :

"
12ex for gloves it completely out of muy league :D
but I got a general question and ur gloves made me tought about it : Does Strike+1 really make a difference ? I annoited my neck with it and dont see any difference : packs die as before, and we agree that strike+1 doesnt change anything on single target right ?
Im strongly thinking about annoiting Swift venoms, which would hurt considering the Tribal fury cost :'(

Well when you run higher content with more enemies on the map (T100, Sextanted Harbinger, 140+ Quant maps, etc.) the additional strike starts to be way more influencial than on normal t16 mapping. I personally like the additonal clear it provides, but as we told many many times: In the end it´s up to you to figure out how u wanna play that char. Just today I respecced into cluster jewels and swap to Viper Strike again, others will only go with pestilent etc.. Your imagination is the limit and if you don´t feel like u need the strike then don´t get it. I couldn´t really play higher content without it, it helps quite a lot with the poison prolif.

Do you use VS to clear because of the cluster jewel node you have that causes explosions, or do you just clear fine with VS anyways.
"
Do you use VS to clear because of the cluster jewel node you have that causes explosions, or do you just clear fine with VS anyways.

Yes I just swapped to perma Viper Strike because I finished the cluster jewels. Without them I was using Pestilent for Clear and Viper for Bossing.
I really don't understand the people complaining about the survivability of this build lol.
After Delirium aurastacker and prenerf CI ES VP builds(15k+ ES with instant leech) this is probably the tankiest build I've ever played.
Curious about the belt enchant..
Does it activate if your totems apply it, or only if you apply it(Withering Step)?
"
gabriel_vulneraria a écrit :
Downed Maven deathless today. Jk, I died 5 times to the memory games lol

Best build I've played in PoE, period. Plenty of upgrades to take, build is flexible (to a point), most of the equipment can be crafted/bought in the market for accessible prices as it is not a meta build (thank God), zoom zoom af, tankier than everything I've played. My equip is not THAT good, and damage is still insane.

Managed to 'finish' the game again, for a noob:
- Killed Maven (she's not that hard, the memory games are hard lol)
- Killed A9 Sirus like he was A4
- Made the Twisted and Hidden encounters, easily
- Farmed 100% Delirious maps, deathless
- Made Simulacrums (I skipped that league, had not idead what was waiting for me, and it was a breeze)
- Gonna probably do Uber Elder and The Feared just for the lols, this build is more than capable of doing this encounter easily

Only con to this build: made the game too trivial haha there seems to be almost no challenge now, everything dies too fast, and you don't.

As I finished the game (for me), I can quit the league in the next few days and wait for the next one.

Thanks Torstein and everyone who help us in this thread! This build is a precious gem!

Do you have a Path of Building? I'm curious how you went about it/which variant you did.
Having issue with damage on this build, can barely do t3 maps, trying to unveil chaos over time but havent had luck yet. Just need some quick tips on what to increase/spec into to increase damage so i can farm quicker.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires