[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Where is Blind coming from on the Transcendence build?
"
InSaYnE_72 a écrit :
Guys I'm getting dropped in T14+ maps when I add frags, scarabs and quality. Not sure where I need to make changes.

Same problem here. I get rekt in T15+ if I do anything more than alch and go.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
"
InSaYnE_72 a écrit :
Guys I'm getting dropped in T14+ maps when I add frags, scarabs and quality. Not sure where I need to make changes.

Same problem here. I get rekt in T15+ if I do anything more than alch and go.

I'm actually doing a little better now. I snagged an enchant on the gloves that are a minor increase in DPS. I swapped out melee physical damage support for awakened unbound ailments (selling for 20-25c) which was around 600k dps boost. I also wasn't using regular molten shell in between vaal molten shell (dont ask me why lol) and so with that and swapping from vaal haste to vaal grace has made things a bit better.

Edit: Also ive been switching to Viper Strike for boss arenas. Bit more concentrated single target DPS.
Dernière édition par InSaYnE_72, le 7 févr. 2021 02:41:00
"
dumptruckzzz a écrit :
Where is Blind coming from on the Transcendence build?
Smoke Cloud from Witchfire Brew.
How important is the helmet enchant for the Transcendence variant?
EV or AR/EV helmets with the enchants are in the range of 10 ex right now, in case you can even find one on the market
"
timmeey a écrit :
How important is the helmet enchant for the Transcendence variant?
EV or AR/EV helmets with the enchants are in the range of 10 ex right now, in case you can even find one on the market

It's kinda important but there is a way around it. I didn't have time to explain everything, but ill expand the guide tonight explaining that too.
I bought 20 timeless jewels yesterday, try it, and evety jewel block one or two my passives, its almost impossible to buy exactly right jewel with 2% elemental res per devotion. I try to divine jewel, but it also change maxarius tag for something else. How to i know whats jewel i should buy without this rng shit?
"
Mr_Neocronic a écrit :
How to i know whats jewel i should buy without this rng shit?
You can't, that's just how rng works and I agree it's tedious.
At least with buying/reselling you don't lose any money on it.
I'm struggling with maintaining enough mana to run Malevolence + HOA + aspect of crab. Do I just need to be a higher level? (I'm sure this has already been covered, my apologies).
"
Scooby21 a écrit :
I'm struggling with maintaining enough mana to run Malevolence + HOA + aspect of crab. Do I just need to be a higher level? (I'm sure this has already been covered, my apologies).

You need an enlighten lvl 3 (or lvl 4 if you run culling strike in HoA)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires