[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Side note: In maps I've found I almost never need to name lock mobs with pestilence strike, so I just keep flasks up, spam R to whirling blades through packs, and occasionally stop and hold shift which pestilence strikes the pack a few times before resuming whirling. This will kill the pack, proliferate poison, and let me be on my way quickly without stopping too much.
i want to try to make a godly malign fangs for this build. can anyone walk me through the process i should do to craft it? should i hunter orb it and try to roll some of the hunter chaos stuff on it or are those mods bad? and then i awakener it at the end after i have 5 mods i want? im kinda noob at crafting so not really sure what to do/how it would work.
"
ShakeAC a écrit :
i want to try to make a godly malign fangs for this build. can anyone walk me through the process i should do to craft it? should i hunter orb it and try to roll some of the hunter chaos stuff on it or are those mods bad? and then i awakener it at the end after i have 5 mods i want? im kinda noob at crafting so not really sure what to do/how it would work.
Hunter mods (especially poisons deal damage faster) are really good, but they're so low chance to roll that it's not worth the hassle without harvest available.

Also hunter influence adds another (way lower) tier of flat chaos damage, which rolls ALL the time. Makes it really hard to roll the good normal flat chaos.

In delirium after I was done with the league and my characters I invested my leftover ~90ex into resonators and fossils, trying to roll the GG elder/hunter claw.
Didn't even come close to a usable one once. The mod pool is an absolute nightmare. Better stick to an elder only claw. Way easier.
"
ShakeAC a écrit :
Use the normal fossil crafting, talked about in this thread dozens of times. Should be in the guide as well.

As for awakener orb - it doesn't work that way. Because you only get to keep one influence mod of each item you put together with the awakener orb.

And like Cori said, stick to the elder claws.
"
ShakeAC a écrit :

You need to Shaper Orb an Elder influence on a ilvl 83 Malign Fangs, and then fossil craft it until you get chaos dmg + attack speed + 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% more damage. That's all of it
"
Hear7y a écrit :
"
ShakeAC a écrit :

You need to Shaper Orb an Elder influence on a ilvl 83 Malign Fangs, and then fossil craft it until you get chaos dmg + attack speed + 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% more damage. That's all of it
You can't combine Elder and Shaper on these claws, there are no baseline influenced Heist bases, and there are no Elder or Shaper Orbs.

Need to take a Conquerer base (for example Hunter) then awakener orb it with an Elder claw. But as I said before, that isn't worth it.
"
Corioliss a écrit :
You can't combine Elder and Shaper on these claws, there are no baseline influenced Heist bases, and there are no Elder or Shaper Orbs.
Is that for sure?
There's trinket mods for "1% chance to drop items in heist as shaper/elder", but if the bases don't drop regularly, it won't be possible.
What I meant is Awakener Orb*, you don't need Shaper influence at all on the item, just Elder.
"

What I meant is Awakener Orb*, you don't need Shaper influence at all on the item, just Elder.

Buddy, dont give advice about stuff you dont understand. Awakeners Orb COMBINES two influences, it just can´t add only elder.
This is my Pathfinder Pestilence strike strength build base on the build of TorsteinTheFallen + replica alberons warpath https://pastebin.com/j3kCfEU3 I think with a better claw I can go much higher, I also swap on viper strike for bosses like sirius etc.

https://youtu.be/qmP_QaaX7cQ T16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires