[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hey all, back for a little recap - Build still works out very solid, and the new tanky version feels good too. Ended the league already, I kinda dont like heist. Thorstein, still a great and solid build man :D What happened to the overleech-belt though? I felt that this one was great.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :

-Your damage is too low for that content. You are on a 5L btw.
-You have 4,5K life and you should aim for 5k+
-fire res isn't capped
-you are missing 3 passive points from the quests. Type /passives in the chat to see what you missed

Completed build can push it no prob.

Yeah should easily reach 5K hp when i will have a better ring/amulet and the jewels! Same for the fire res :)

Hey i always check passives but i followed a guide this time so i though i did it all, let me check that thanks for noticing with those i will be able to put 2 jewel i think.
Dernière édition par Dynastiew, le 25 sept. 2020 10:41:39
Playing this build in Heist, pretty happy with it.
Dropped by to say there is a claw base called "Malign Fang" which has an implicit 60 or 70 average chaos damage, but no healing on hit.
It's likely that it can't come as Elder base, but it can probably be crafted with Fossils to give even more chaos dmg and the 60% to get 100% more poison dmg thing.
"
Hear7y a écrit :
Playing this build in Heist, pretty happy with it.
Dropped by to say there is a claw base called "Malign Fang" which has an implicit 60 or 70 average chaos damage, but no healing on hit.
It's likely that it can't come as Elder base, but it can probably be crafted with Fossils to give even more chaos dmg and the 60% to get 100% more poison dmg thing.

The fossil crafting doesn't add new mods to the pool anymore, it was changed a few leagues ago. The 60% to get 100% more poison dmg mod appears ONLY in the elder bases. You technically could slam a useless infuelnce on the base that doesn't make getting wanted rolls harder with fossil crafting and then awakeners orb elder influence to it, but this kind of crafting is propably not that great of an idea this early in the league unless you have dumb ammounts of currency
Yeah, I thought about that too.

A base such as this, however, could have ridiculous DPS with an implicit that's a 50-90 added chaos damage, and an explicit added chaos damage mod, 60% for 100% and attack speed. :P But it needs an Awakener orb from an elder base. Meaning it's kind of an endgame, extremely expensive item that's probably worth it in some niche scenarios, I would assume.
Hello !

I really like your build but I'm really struggling.

I am playing Venom Gyre and it really feels like I do no damage AoE or single target, but there's multiple caveat I know of :

- I didn't do uberlab yet (don't have all trials yet)
- My gear is entry level
- I'm 77 and on a 5 link perfect form
- I never played poison before so I don't know if it's supposed to be that way (I played vortex and caustic arrow as DoT builds where every white pack gets OS'd)

That said I definetely don't expect to one tap a juiced up T16 but things seem to die very slowly. My character is Ocade in Heist SC. She has 2 wasp's nest, capped resistances and kinda starter gear.

I'm definetely a beginner poison-wise but I have some experience in PoE and I'm surprised with my damage. Am I completly off?

Thank you for your guide, I love it even though I'm struggling, it's even visually pleasing!

P.S. : I'm leveling pestilent strike gems on the side but if possible I'd rather play venom gyrye
"
SuddenOcade a écrit :
Hello !

I am playing Venom Gyre and it really feels like I do no damage AoE or single target, but there's multiple caveat I know of :

- My gear is entry level
- I never played poison before so I don't know if it's supposed to be that way (I played vortex and caustic arrow as DoT builds where every white pack gets OS'd)

That said I definetely don't expect to one tap a juiced up T16 but things seem to die very slowly. My character is Ocade in Heist SC. She has 2 wasp's nest, capped resistances and kinda starter gear.

I'm definetely a beginner poison-wise but I have some experience in PoE and I'm surprised with my damage. Am I completly off?

Thank you for your guide, I love it even though I'm struggling, it's even visually pleasing!

P.S. : I'm leveling pestilent strike gems on the side but if possible I'd rather play venom gyrye

:/ Which tier of maps are you playing?

You should definitely get 6L. I would get some corrupted rare for 10-15c just to jump start that damage until you get 6L Perfect Form.

Witchfire Brew flask will give some good boost too and some protection for 10c or less .

Damage will ramp up, but as I said it's an attack build and it's very much dependable on gear and lvls.

Also sort out your flasks. You are missing curse protection (Warding)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 25 sept. 2020 17:36:29
"
Vennto a écrit :
Hey all, back for a little recap - Build still works out very solid, and the new tanky version feels good too. Ended the league already, I kinda dont like heist. Thorstein, still a great and solid build man :D What happened to the overleech-belt though? I felt that this one was great.

Vennto my man :D

Totally forgot about Soul Tether and i will test it out this time for sure xD

Sad to hear you are dropping league. :(
Just wanted to drop by to say how great of a build this is and how much I appreciate all the work Torstein and others have put into it! I league started Heist as a TR/CA trickster which was fine, it cleared decently and worked well and it definitely allowed me to get to push red maps faster than most builds but I didn't like the play style all that much.

Around day 4 or 5 I rerolled pathfinder based on my interest in the ascendancy and this guide and it's been absolutely awesome. Felt a little squishy leveling but I bought a 5L perfect form which alongside wasps nests allowed me to push red maps quickly. I was lucky enough to find a Badge of the Brotherhood in t15 channel which I sold for 30 ex and quickly used to 6L the perfect form, buy the claws, and the malevolence watcher's eye which turned the build from being half decent to obliterating all the content in the game.

I will be playing this build a lot more in the future and probably league starting it in future leagues barring nerfs. Pestilence strike is awesome. Very satisfying skill. Definitely my favorite melee gem in the game and pathfinder is certainly my favorite ascendancy now. The permanent flask uptime, ailment immunity, and poison damage are awesome quality of life plus the damage is decent as well. Here's my build after week 1. I'm interested in trying that strength stacking variation as well as the uber melee variation later in the league too.

Spoiler

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
SuddenOcade a écrit :
Hello !

- My gear is entry level

:/ Which tier of maps are you playing?

You should definitely get 6L. I would get some corrupted rare for 10-15c just to jump start that damage until you get 6L Perfect Form.

Witchfire Brew flask will give some good boost too and some protection for 10c or less .

Damage will ramp up, but as I said it's an attack build and it's very much dependable on gear and lvls.

Also sort out your flasks. You are missing curse protection (Warding)

Thanks for the quick answer! with a 6-link rare, and the 2 flasks I multiplied my damage by 4 or close to, bringing me to 400k or so!

What do you think is the next step I should be working forwards? Do you have a priority list in your mind for the build? It'd make an awesome addition to your cool guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires