[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hello, TorsteinTheFallen. Tyvm for the build.
Which one is best: a lvl 21 20% PS or a lvl 20 with +22% quality?
Dernière édition par Drezius, le 25 sept. 2020 23:32:05
"
Drezius a écrit :
Hello, TorsteinTheFallen. Tyvm for the build.
Which one is best: a lvl 21 20% PS or a lvl 20 with +22% quality?

LvL 21 PS is better.
You can easily check this yourself with Path of Building.
Is the new divergent Pestilent strike better than the regular base one? just checking in to see which pestilent strike i should try to get 21/20 with :)
Hello there, I'm currently trying out this build in SC Heist. I couldn't find anything about cluster jewels (but I may be blind to be honest) and I was wondering if they're just not good enough for the build, or if we're just too point starved to go and get a good cluster ?

The build feels great, amazing work you did there ! Thanks a lot for it !
could you give me a little hint in what you would go for first now in terms of gear in my case? iam going for the more tanky version.

was thinking to get a amulett and ring next ?

"
Totally forgot about Soul Tether and i will test it out this time for sure xD

Sad to hear you are dropping league. :(

Yeah, will be hard to hit the chaos res if u take soul tether but it would be a very good upgrade if you fix the resistances with the rest gear and can fit it in - I remember the spike in tankiness with soul tether very fondly :D

Yeah man, heist is just not my league. Will be playing PS/VP next season though, since I played completely other stuff in Harvest :)

"
What do you think is the next step I should be working forwards? Do you have a priority list in your mind for the build? It'd make an awesome addition to your cool guide.

Priorities depend heavily on availability, so hard to say in a new market. But in order of power really nothing comes close to hitting 6l and the elder claws. My personal preference in starting a new league is going for a the chaos recipe, getting the 6l perfect form asap (mostly I even skip the rares and just go with tabula), then one elder claw + shield, then Ring, then fenumus, then 2nd claw.
"
Hello there, I'm currently trying out this build in SC Heist. I couldn't find anything about cluster jewels (but I may be blind to be honest) and I was wondering if they're just not good enough for the build, or if we're just too point starved to go and get a good cluster ?

There is actually a part in the build guide for cluster jewels. Read it ;-)
Dernière édition par Vennto, le 26 sept. 2020 15:32:19
Hello All,

Enjoying the build so far (playing Venom Gyre), just waiting to get my 6L Perfect Form to truly make things work.

One question I do have is about keybinds.

We have a bunch of skills, guards, Vaals, and flasks to manage, and... I am not the world's greatest left-handed piano player. While I realize that much of keybinds is personal preference, I am wondering what others have found to be the most efficient set-up in order to efficiently optimize damage and synergize defense and guard skills.

Where do you assign the skills and flasks? What order are you hitting them? And which buttons/skills are only for panic/bossing?

All input and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

"
Vennto a écrit :
"
Shyltkar a écrit :

There is actually a part in the build guide for cluster jewels. Read it ;-)

I removed part with clusters but if you rly want to see different setups you could browse the thread when Delirium league was active. Many did cluster setups.

Personally im not a huge fan at least for this build.
To make it worthwhile you should aim for 95+ lvls and top notch gear.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 26 sept. 2020 16:40:44
"
Axiom_Grey a écrit :
Hello All,

Enjoying the build so far (playing Venom Gyre), just waiting to get my 6L Perfect Form to truly make things work.

One question I do have is about keybinds.

We have a bunch of skills, guards, Vaals, and flasks to manage, and... I am not the world's greatest left-handed piano player. While I realize that much of keybinds is personal preference, I am wondering what others have found to be the most efficient set-up in order to efficiently optimize damage and synergize defense and guard skills.

Where do you assign the skills and flasks? What order are you hitting them? And which buttons/skills are only for panic/bossing?

All input and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

I deviate a bit from Torstein's guide in that I have molten shell linked to CWDT but I can tell you my setup anyway. I have health pot on 1, coralitos, onslaught, jade, and witchfire brew on 2-4.

During maps, every 3 seconds I roll my fingers over 2-4 for flask uptime. I have Blood rage bound to tilda key (`) which I put up once when I zone into a map and once on bosses. Pestilent Strike is on both left click and right click, depending on whether I need to shift click it to hit a mob up a ledge or something. Whirling blades is on R which I've found is easy for maneuvering in maps/boss fights, and T is withering step (or optionally wither totem if that's what you prefer).

Finally, I have Vaal Molten Shell, Vaal Grace, and Vaal Haste bound to QWE as my "oh crap" buttons when I know I'm going to take a big hit or need more dps.

Herald, Malevolence, Arctic, and Aspect of the Spider are on Ctrl + QWER.

Hope this helps.
Dernière édition par amdilol, le 26 sept. 2020 19:27:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires