[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
DFA1 a écrit :
I'm enjoying this build so far in Heist on Xbox where the Toxic Rain Trickster was really pissing me off.

Question, is phase run obsolete to withering step? I'm unsure why we wouldnt use phase run since it has the stealth benefit.

Withering Step is used to inflict Wither stacks.
You can use Phase Run separately if you want.
Loving the build so far, so thanks a lot for all the work you've done to put this together!

I'm currently building the uber melee version of the build, and had a question regarding the helmet.

I recently bought a helmet with the '-9% to chaos resistance', and earlier enchanted it with 'Pestilent strike has 24% increased Area of Effect'. I was going to keep doing uber labs to try to get the 'Withering step inflicts 3 additional withered debuffs' enchant until I landed on the PS AoE enchant, and now I'm torn on whether I want to overwrite it!

How important is the 'Withering step inflicts 3 additional withered debuffs' for when it comes to end game content?

I do have a helmet with the Withering step enchant, however it doesn't have '-9% chaos res'. I've linked both helmets below and curious which you think is better :)

Thanks!

"
nomac_ a écrit :
Loving the build so far, so thanks a lot for all the work you've done to put this together!

I'm currently building the uber melee version of the build, and had a question regarding the helmet.

I recently bought a helmet with the '-9% to chaos resistance', and earlier enchanted it with 'Pestilent strike has 24% increased Area of Effect'. I was going to keep doing uber labs to try to get the 'Withering step inflicts 3 additional withered debuffs' enchant until I landed on the PS AoE enchant, and now I'm torn on whether I want to overwrite it!

How important is the 'Withering step inflicts 3 additional withered debuffs' for when it comes to end game content?

I do have a helmet with the Withering step enchant, however it doesn't have '-9% chaos res'. I've linked both helmets below and curious which you think is better :)

Thanks!

Hm, if that Withering Step helmet is min. item lvl. 85 i would recraft it with fossils for -9% chaos res.

Well neither mods are absolute must haves if the rest of your gear is like in the guide but they are nice damage boosters.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 30 sept. 2020 06:42:53
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
nomac_ a écrit :

Thanks!

Hm, if that Withering Step helmet is min. item lvl. 85 i would recraft it with fossils for -9% chaos res.

Well neither mods are absolute must haves if the rest of your gear is like in the guide but they are nice damage boosters.

Cheers. It's not ilvl 85 unfortunately so will try a few more labs whilst I wait for one to pop up on trade.

I went back to using the withering step helmet as it makes a big difference compared to the PS AoE enchant.
How do you guys bind flasks do properly use em all or just mashing 1-5?
"
How do you guys bind flasks do properly use em all or just mashing 1-5?

I use flasks 1-3 and have 4 and 5 bound to my mouse. I feel for Pathfinders a mouse with additional buttons is quite helpful.
Im mashing 1-4 and have Life flask on space bar 😄
Why do you use Atziri's Step on the Uber melee version, but not on the Standard PS version?

"
Why do you use Atziri's Step on the Uber melee version, but not on the Standard PS version?

In the Standard-Version you´ll wear - by my knowledge - Fenumus Weave´s gloves, therefore missing out on resistances if u want to add atziris steps as well. In the Uber Melee build u drop Fenumus, aka dmg, for more tankiness, aka atziris. I personally like this change, since there are several good mods u can have on gloves, while it is extremely hard to get spell dodge in PoE. As always: Take it more as suggestions to improve on it, its your personal choice. Though vouching for thorsteins builds i can´t remember copying it 1 to 1 ever, I always have some slots I like to fill with personal preferences. On this particular build we don´t share the same opinion on the cluster jewels for example :D
Thank you, I know it says you need ONE ring with atleast 350 accuracy. Is that all the accuracy i need? Or should I be aiming for a cap?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires