[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
amdilol a écrit :
Just wanted to drop by to say how great of a build this is and how much I appreciate all the work Torstein and others have put into it! I league started Heist as a TR/CA trickster which was fine, it cleared decently and worked well and it definitely allowed me to get to push red maps faster than most builds but I didn't like the play style all that much.

Around day 4 or 5 I rerolled pathfinder based on my interest in the ascendancy and this guide and it's been absolutely awesome. Felt a little squishy leveling but I bought a 5L perfect form which alongside wasps nests allowed me to push red maps quickly. I was lucky enough to find a Badge of the Brotherhood in t15 channel which I sold for 30 ex and quickly used to 6L the perfect form, buy the claws, and the malevolence watcher's eye which turned the build from being half decent to obliterating all the content in the game.

I will be playing this build a lot more in the future and probably league starting it in future leagues barring nerfs. Pestilence strike is awesome. Very satisfying skill. Definitely my favorite melee gem in the game and pathfinder is certainly my favorite ascendancy now. The permanent flask uptime, ailment immunity, and poison damage are awesome quality of life plus the damage is decent as well. Here's my build after week 1. I'm interested in trying that strength stacking variation as well as the uber melee variation later in the league too.

Spoiler

Glad to hear its going well. :) Don't forget to use catalysts on items.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 27 sept. 2020 14:20:10
Yeah I didn't forget catalysts, but I'm res capped so the only catalysts that would be of use to me (I think?) are the fertile ones which are pretty expensive right now. My rare ring, amulet, and belt are probably my most likely items to get replaced soon and I didn't want to waste the money if I was upgrading them.

I was actually thinking about trying Aul's Uprising w Envy, which I've seen a few pestilence strike pfs using on poe ninja, just can't afford it yet.
Dernière édition par amdilol, le 27 sept. 2020 20:15:19
Wondering what the tankiest setup would look like, im happy with the melee build but i kinda wanna sacrifice some dps for more tankiness.

PM @KaspeR_Warbands (Warbands) | @KaspeRHC (Standard)
Standard Atziri Service www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1400006
Really enjoying this build at the moment. Not having issues with any content so far.

I'm currently running the pestilent strike 6L setup and thought about giving viper strike a go for bossing when im not mapping and spotted that you recommend melee phys over unbound ailments despite the large dps different in POB.

Is this due to the increased posion duration bumping up the POB damage, and why you recommend melee phys? and also, in that case would you actually recommend unbound ailments over melee phys for bossing?

Thanks for the build, appreciate the work you've put into this!
"
kasperbrah a écrit :
Wondering what the tankiest setup would look like, im happy with the melee build but i kinda wanna sacrifice some dps for more tankiness.

What would you like to improve?

Btw you are missing boot enchant.

Belt with more resistances would be better so you can use Fertile catalysts for more life. I like leather belt because you can scale both implicit and explicit values.

Didn't saw the PoB im still at work but i think your chaos res is not capped.

Make sure you have upgraded your pantheons.

Also you are missing Warding suffix on a flask. Curses will easily kill you in red tier without it.
"
Hippyia a écrit :
Really enjoying this build at the moment. Not having issues with any content so far.

I'm currently running the pestilent strike 6L setup and thought about giving viper strike a go for bossing when im not mapping and spotted that you recommend melee phys over unbound ailments despite the large dps different in POB.

Is this due to the increased posion duration bumping up the POB damage, and why you recommend melee phys? and also, in that case would you actually recommend unbound ailments over melee phys for bossing?

Thanks for the build, appreciate the work you've put into this!

Tnx :)

Awakened Unbound Ailments are better vs Melee Phys for rly tough content like Delirum and Delirious maps because of longer poison duration.
Kosis in 100% Delirious maps can be very tanky.

This is for Pestilent Strike and 2 ranged skills.
Viper Strike has native long duration so it doesn't need it.
I have this 2 claws:

I know theres no chaos damage, but better use this claws or Wasp nests?
And if You said I can use imperial claws tthen what prefix craft on this claws?
Step by step I gather exalteds for good claws :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Dernière édition par BzyxXx, le 29 sept. 2020 04:29:10
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
kasperbrah a écrit :

What would you like to improve?

Btw you are missing boot enchant.

Belt with more resistances would be better so you can use Fertile catalysts for more life. I like leather belt because you can scale both implicit and explicit values.

Didn't saw the PoB im still at work but i think your chaos res is not capped.

Make sure you have upgraded your pantheons.

Also you are missing Warding suffix on a flask. Curses will easily kill you in red tier without it.

Im sorry if I have to but in here I am a noob at these melee builds I like pestillent strike and are at maps currently though I have like 0 survivable I feel like, are we are supposed to use vaal molten shield when we can and normal molten shield correct? I have like 3200 life and can't even do merciless lab.

Please anyone help if there is any improvements I can do to improve my survivability would be awesome / can check my character on profile meyby elsewise? Thanks in advance //Fichi
Dernière édition par fichi, le 29 sept. 2020 10:52:04
"
I know theres no chaos damage, but better use this claws or Wasp nests?
And if You said I can use imperial claws tthen what prefix craft on this claws?
Step by step I gather exalteds for good claws :)

if u have those just craft with fossils for chaos damage. Wasps Nest should be better due to the high on-hit dmg, since poison will calculate this as a baseline-dmg.
I'm enjoying this build so far in Heist on Xbox where the Toxic Rain Trickster was really pissing me off.

Question, is phase run obsolete to withering step? I'm unsure why we wouldnt use phase run since it has the stealth benefit.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires