[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

How is this holding up in the league does it clear maps well?
"
_Nektre_ a écrit :
Guys if You have problem with dps, weapon swap in beginning of every new instance, like map, everything that loads after loading screen, because there is a bug that cuts your dps from your offhand.

Holy shit you're right! What the fuck!?!?!
Just got my resists decent and started mapping using a rare foil and the Scaeva Gladius, and i am not having much problems mapping and it seems fast this is only my second league though(still doing white maps atm). The Delirium portals still kill me super fast.
I started with this build, and so far it is excellent. I am still saving some currency to really min max it etc, but its treated me well thus far.

I have found a very very nice cluster jewel to run in place of some things. DPS is nutty.
All things Melee~
"
I started with this build, and so far it is excellent. I am still saving some currency to really min max it etc, but its treated me well thus far.

I have found a very very nice cluster jewel to run in place of some things. DPS is nutty.

How is the map clear?
Should i be following skill gems from the POB or the written guide? The written guide has some wierd things like Ancestral warchief on a 2 link whereas the POB has it as a 4 link which makes sense which makes me lean towards perhaps the pob is correct and written part maybe not updated?
My char now at lv 89 doing tier 12+ maps with 5k5hp using duo scaeva and 320dps foil so i can tell you a bit :
1. Clear map: Fast (sand stance)
2. Boss: normal boss map take me around 5s, elderslayer boss bit longer around 10-15s depend -
3. Survivability: If you not open mirror (Deli) then you may never die to normal/elite mobs. Have tested with 5x Deli map tier 11 and finished well -deathless but require you to dodge Deli blasts

=>>>>One of the best melee starter build i've played so far

P/s: One more thing, we may have trouble with chaos damage and being 1 shoot sometimes

Dernière édition par dom143, le 17 mars 2020 03:02:07
How much difference does it make running this as champion instead of slayer? Like is slayer really the best option since we are using impale so heavily?
"
nappy450 a écrit :
Should i be following skill gems from the POB or the written guide? The written guide has some wierd things like Ancestral warchief on a 2 link whereas the POB has it as a 4 link which makes sense which makes me lean towards perhaps the pob is correct and written part maybe not updated?

same questions
for example in guide it says to use Infused Channeling but in POB op use Rage
"
Quintessence a écrit :
How much difference does it make running this as champion instead of slayer? Like is slayer really the best option since we are using impale so heavily?

I'm wondering the same. Master of Metal in Champion tree is huge dmg boost to impale and I won't be getting +2 to impale on watchers eye anytime soon. So dunno...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires