[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

found a large cluster jewel with deep cuts+fuel the fight+jewel slot.
is it worth using this in this build?
If I choose champion should I make any changes in passive tree?
"
BigGlebowskii a écrit :
"
nappy450 a écrit :
Should i be following skill gems from the POB or the written guide? The written guide has some wierd things like Ancestral warchief on a 2 link whereas the POB has it as a 4 link which makes sense which makes me lean towards perhaps the pob is correct and written part maybe not updated?

same questions
for example in guide it says to use Infused Channeling but in POB op use Rage

Rage does the most damage if something lives long enough (maybe shaper or Uber elder) infused channeling is better for mapping and normal bosses which die in 2 seconds anyway if you use Vaal ancestral chieftain like your supposed to.

Look at my character if you want (i'm only at around 55 map bonus completion since i don't play that much but everything melts like butter including elders slayers on the level that i am now - killed that alhazmin guy before he spawned snakes maybe 2.5 seconds.)
is the fossil crafting still possible for the -15 mana?
"
Supersams a écrit :

Nope.
You need crusader influenced for the -15 mana now iirc.
I'm a bit confused by not just use:
-#(8) to Total Mana Cost of Skills on 1 ring or amulet instead of the chest or have 2 rings and 1 amulet of - mana channelling skills?
"
Isdp a écrit :
"
Supersams a écrit :

Nope.
You need crusader influenced for the -15 mana now iirc.

Yes you can , i did it by using Pristine+Serrated+Prismatic on a warlord chest 85+

(everything is writted and correctly explained in the first page of this build, just read up guys ;) )
Dernière édition par mordawf, le 17 mars 2020 18:57:44
Stupid question.

How you see replace dread banner to herald of purity + circle of guilt? i think is worth, maybe with the new herald cluster is to op
the POB tree and current in game tree is a bit different, will you be updating the POB at all?

e/ Guess you use a different verison, wasted 50 levels and now my trees all fucked up, doing no damage. Really wish that video never suggested this, thanks anyway.
Dernière édition par Ritchey92, le 17 mars 2020 22:10:25
Why do I suck? Open question I know, but this is annoying. I just can't do red maps. Yellows are okay, can easily clear non-delirium stuff and can get to 4-5 deli levels.

HP seems lowish, damage is bad. Where to start upgrading? I've never not been in red maps this far in to the league.

I've tried some reds, but can't do anything in them. Can clear them of course, but no league mechanic at all and it takes forever to do so.

Any help would be nice. Profile is public, Bruntwo char.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires