[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Im not sure if i understood it 100% correct, to get the -15 mana cost i need a warlord influenced body armor but i can then craft it with regular stuff like alchemy/chaos etc.?
"
Shimazusan86 a écrit :
Im not sure if i understood it 100% correct, to get the -15 mana cost i need a warlord influenced body armor but i can then craft it with regular stuff like alchemy/chaos etc.?

You need a wardlord influence body armour, but -15 mana cost must be crafted with fossils, no with alchemy/chaos.
I'm following this build by passive tree and item suggestions, but went for Champion in Lab. Can anyone tell anything about this? Is this skill tree not good for Champ? I guess you can seek out my char by looking at my profile.

I feel like I'm struggling DPS wise. I'm not able to do Cassie in maps for example, because it takes me about 15 seconds to kill Blight bosses. It also takes several seconds to kill rare monsters and they do a lot of damage to me as well...
"
SubjectZero90 a écrit :
"
Shimazusan86 a écrit :

You need a wardlord influence body armour, but -15 mana cost must be crafted with fossils, no with alchemy/chaos.

So i got a warlord influenced plate, now i get resonator with serrate and pristine fossil to give me a chance getting the mod?
Nice build. Started a day late into the league, but managed to get to red maps without ulab and almost the gear i had when i started mapping :o
Guys, after playing a bit of this league we all know it's a bit ridiculous with delirium explosions etc.

What is your experience with slayer asc?

I've been leveling ED but thinking about switching to this build and was wondering if I should go champion or slayer.
I seem to be doing something wrong, almost progressed to maps, but seem to struggle a bit about killing things faster, blue mobs and up take a lot longer to die than bosses, not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Guys if You have problem with dps, weapon swap in beginning of every new instance, like map, everything that loads after loading screen, because there is a bug that cuts your dps from your offhand. Also, I'm running as champion rn with 3 cluster jewels so if someone wants to you can check my tree. RN im on 95% impale and im happy with it so far.

Last cluster jewel will give me max hp and % incr str with incr hp % small passives, at the time of writing i did not had it yet and I'm still in leveling process on map and gathering currency to get better equipment, sadly only 1 ex dropped so far which 80% of went into ring with mana cost.
Dernière édition par _Nektre_, le 16 mars 2020 18:14:45
"
hwan a écrit :
what level vaal molten shell should i use with CWDT and increased duration?

I use Molten Shell at 18 and CWDT at 14. It all depends on how much damage you wanna take before it casts molten shell.
"
_Nektre_ a écrit :
Guys if You have problem with dps, weapon swap in beginning of every new instance, like map, everything that loads after loading screen, because there is a bug that cuts your dps from your offhand. Also, I'm running as champion rn with 3 cluster jewels so if someone wants to you can check my tree. RN im on 95% impale and im happy with it so far.

Last cluster jewel will give me max hp and % incr str with incr hp % small passives, at the time of writing i did not had it yet and I'm still in leveling process on map and gathering currency to get better equipment, sadly only 1 ex dropped so far which 80% of went into ring with mana cost.

holy cow I though I was alone in switching weapons after each teleport

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires