[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

When i'm running CWDT with Vaal molten shell it doesn't auto cast molten shell? i'm i missing something. Very new so any help would be appriciated thank you.
What skill tree you use guys, cheap or expensive one ?
Does the skill tree work for you? It's kinda broken in path of building, maybe bc its still 3.9. Is there an updated version i missed?
Dernière édition par Robindesbois, le 17 mars 2020 09:51:13
God when i started this build i thought the guy would at least update it 3.10....
He is playing an elementalist so forget the updates
Dernière édition par Robindesbois, le 17 mars 2020 09:50:50
Few questions as SSF Player:

Having trouble managing Mana.

- Cannot fit all auras and do not know how to get -15 mana armor

Do you guys have any advice for this issue / a guide on how to get the correct -15 mana armor?
"
Petereptar a écrit :
When i'm running CWDT with Vaal molten shell it doesn't auto cast molten shell? i'm i missing something. Very new so any help would be appriciated thank you.

I THINK the CWDT works with the summon lightning golem and you want to use the Vaal Molten Shell manually when you need (boss fights/about to die)

not 100% sure yet as I cannot get enough intell to even use the gems / the mana to control my auras.
"
Petereptar a écrit :

2 Solutions :

First one, be sure than the "Requires level" of your CWDT gem is 'ALWAYS' higher or equal of all gems CWDT can support.

Second one, molten shell is requiring 12 mana at gem lvl 20, so be sure u don't reserved too much mana or it problably won't work.
"
Robindesbois a écrit :
God when i started this build i thought the guy would at least update it 3.10....
He is playing an elementalist so forget the updates

Arent you a cheerful one :)

The guide is fully updated to 3.10 the only missing thing would be cluster jewels but I've said I'm not doing this.

And so what if I league start as Elementalist?
"
Indy101 a écrit :
Few questions as SSF Player:

Having trouble managing Mana.

- Cannot fit all auras and do not know how to get -15 mana armor

Do you guys have any advice for this issue / a guide on how to get the correct -15 mana armor?

Did mine few mins ago by using fossils on a Warlord base body armor (ilvl85), i tried like 8 or 10 times.. rng ;) Before that i just used a mana pot..

I used Pristine+Serrated+Prismatic
You can click on my profile to see this..
Dernière édition par mordawf, le 17 mars 2020 11:22:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires