[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Hi there Dex,

Would it be too much to ask for if you could take a look at my Character, for some reason i think my auras a little off with this build.

SlayerMeCrazy is the character . Thank you, lovely build.

Your Precision is level 19. It has to be level 1 and you can upgrade it further the stronger your Enlighten is. I have lvl 3 Enlighten and I can use Precision lvl 5.
I see, thank you, the Enlighten does not need to be linked to precision correct? Mine is at level 2. which level should i bring it up to?
"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
I see, thank you, the Enlighten does not need to be linked to precision correct? Mine is at level 2. which level should i bring it up to?

It says in the guide.. But you link it with Pride, Flesh&Stone and either Dread Banner or Blood&Sand. Precision is in a link by itself.
hey, nice work for this build !

is this normal a single point in the talent tree with leech life (0.4) ? is that supposed to be enough compared to the big dps ?

thank you
Hey ppl ;)

I've decided to try and test this build, looks fun and interesting. I have a question, what amulet anoint could be best for this build cause maybe I missed something, but didn't saw something about that in the guide?
how much do you think we need to invest before we can do sirus 8? i have invested about 25ex into my zombie build atm which i could sell that gear so would 25ex be enough?
"
spoobg a écrit :
Hey ppl ;)

I've decided to try and test this build, looks fun and interesting. I have a question, what amulet anoint could be best for this build cause maybe I missed something, but didn't saw something about that in the guide?

"
Dex2644 a écrit :

Q:Wich passive do we anoint on amulet?
A:There are loads of viable choices for us but to save time I'll list the best.

DPS: Assassination
Life: Cruel Preparation
Defense: Rampart
Utility: Lucidity
Expensive BiS: Tenacity
Budget Option: Bladedancer

"
kevnPOE a écrit :
how much do you think we need to invest before we can do sirus 8? i have invested about 25ex into my zombie build atm which i could sell that gear so would 25ex be enough?

If you know the fight you can do it with less than 25 ex pretty easy.
Dernière édition par MrGrandjojo, le 21 janv. 2020 09:26:55
could you do it with your current gear?
"
MrGrandjojo a écrit :

"
Dex2644 a écrit :

Q:Wich passive do we anoint on amulet?
A:There are loads of viable choices for us but to save time I'll list the best.

DPS: Assassination
Life: Cruel Preparation
Defense: Rampart
Utility: Lucidity
Expensive BiS: Tenacity
Budget Option: Bladedancer

Thanks, didn't thought it is hidden inside Q&A :)
Hello, Thanks Dex for this awesome build nice to play and funny build,

But someone could help me please, how is suppose that this combo works

i have linked but not auto trigger,

And if possible anyone could check my pastebin please, if your could give me some advice about improve my gear or tree please.

I would appreciate it very much

https://pastebin.com/NuaJufrs

Regards.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires