[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
fire4ever a écrit :
Hello, Thanks Dex for this awesome build nice to play and funny build,

But someone could help me please, how is suppose that this combo works

i have linked but not auto trigger,

And if possible anyone could check my pastebin please, if your could give me some advice about improve my gear or tree please.

I would appreciate it very much

https://pastebin.com/NuaJufrs

Regards.

You cant proc Vaal skills with CWDT. You only proc the normal molten shell with it and both vaal MS and vaal haste are used manually.
I am still 68 level, but what made me decide to try this build is that I got The Saviour dropped from Sirius at my 4th kill of him with my necro build. So for now I have only 4 decent items I think for this build, will try gather some more step by step ;)

Here is what I have for a start:

Hello, thanks for your build, it is working VERY well. Any tips for what upgrade should i take next? at the moment i have 11M Shaper DPS in PoB without considering the savior 100% more (with the savior would be 22M).
Items:
Spoiler
rare foil fortify effect on helm and spiked gloves base ^
first, thanks for the build, i'm having great fun with it.

secondly:
i'm using two cheap Scaeva atm and i'm considering upgrading. My budget is limited to ~3 exa.
would it be an big improvement to get two "cheap" Paradoxica with increased Physical Damage ? Those would be in my budget.
or should i keep saving and wait for two Paradoxica with phys dam + attack speed ?
thx.

i have this lethal pride jewel but it says under rakiata, is this one ok or should i get one with kaom specificaly?
"
jeken a écrit :
first, thanks for the build, i'm having great fun with it.

secondly:
i'm using two cheap Scaeva atm and i'm considering upgrading. My budget is limited to ~3 exa.
would it be an big improvement to get two "cheap" Paradoxica with increased Physical Damage ? Those would be in my budget.
or should i keep saving and wait for two Paradoxica with phys dam + attack speed ?
thx.

Take a look for 370+ DPS one handed sword if you don't focus for a jewelled foil you can have nice sword for cheap.

Try with PoB you will be surprised.
I'm looking to anoint my amulet. How big of a DPS boost is Tenacity vs Rampart? I've got 175% increased health on my tree, so that's around a 50% damage increase. It seems that the flat 20% damage and 8% attack speed on Rampart would be close, with the additional fortify effect and moment speed.

Tenacity is twice the cost or Rapart and doesn't seem as well rounded. This build has plenty of damage, but Metemorph required better defenses. Am I missing something?
We aleardy have rampart in the skill tree, if you have a different "build" use PoB.
Dernière édition par MrGrandjojo, le 25 janv. 2020 15:32:43
"
TekTrixter a écrit :
I'm looking to anoint my amulet. How big of a DPS boost is Tenacity vs Rampart? I've got 175% increased health on my tree, so that's around a 50% damage increase. It seems that the flat 20% damage and 8% attack speed on Rampart would be close, with the additional fortify effect and moment speed.

Tenacity is twice the cost or Rapart and doesn't seem as well rounded. This build has plenty of damage, but Metemorph required better defenses. Am I missing something?

We already have Rampart yes otherwise it's a solid choice. Numerically Tenacity is the best allround anoint but if you dont want to commit to that cost just stick with Bladedancer, it's very good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires