[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey guys - ive done awakener tier 8 few times and some other stuff.
I think the dmg is fine, but i am not blown away - considering the cost so far.

I got like 40 ex in the bank (still missing the watchers eye) - what will help me improve the most?

I also got the wrong anoitment on my amulet, it will be an easy fix. Idk how much dmg that will bring to the table :)
Dernière édition par Multijuice, le 25 janv. 2020 16:34:13
Im level 72 currently.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/gPAM7WQE

My items:

Some of my gems aren't level 20 as well.

Can anyone give me advice in what to upgrade from most important to the least important. I'm not on PC and I'm on PS4 so prices are fcked on there. I feel like my damage is bad but im not sure considering im level 72. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated, even if you're not the OP.

<3
What is the recommended order of ascendency points for this build? Thank you.
As saied in the PoB section : Ascendancy order: Headsman->Bane of Legends->Overwhelm->Impact.
Hi everyone, im seeking for help. My damage is very low, what is wrong there?
PoB: https://pastebin.com/NHLSykAX
Hey Dex, question, i went to the Champion route, the fortify support gem on our chest is it redundant ?
would you recommend respecting the champion accnd. into something else and keep the fortify support:? Or change the fortify support gem?

"
GodFather_3 a écrit :
Hey Dex, question, i went to the Champion route, the fortify support gem on our chest is it redundant ?
would you recommend respecting the champion accnd. into something else and keep the fortify support:? Or change the fortify support gem?

I havent done the math on it but I would probably not take the perma fortify and just keep using the gem. Reason why is we need to take Worthy Foe and Master of Metal so you are only left with 1 more ascendancy node wich imo would be the stat bonus while having fortify. Perma fortify doesnt give anything other than insurance.
Quick question, what would be the best ascendancy if i wanted to mostly do bossing with this build ?

I feel like Champion would be best but the slayer with the culls and everything looks pretty strong too, so i don't know which one to choose.
"
Ciledis a écrit :
Quick question, what would be the best ascendancy if i wanted to mostly do bossing with this build ?

I feel like Champion would be best but the slayer with the culls and everything looks pretty strong too, so i don't know which one to choose.

Luckily for you I ran the numbers on just that today. Champion is stronger defensively no matter what but the DPS is worse than Slayer until you get +2 Impale Watcher's Eye. When you have that Champion beats Slayer on everything except speed mapping.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Ciledis a écrit :

Luckily for you I ran the numbers on just that today. Champion is stronger defensively no matter what but the DPS is worse than Slayer until you get +2 Impale Watcher's Eye. When you have that Champion beats Slayer on everything except speed mapping.

Thanks for the answer ! Guess i'll go for champion then, even though the watcher's eye is quite far considering my bank !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires