[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
FFS! Who the hell uses pastebin? I've had to jump through so many damn hoops to find this fuckin build I've completely lost interest in your game.

I don't know like 90% of PC playerbase?
RIP Dual wielding. RIP Cyclone
"
Bauab a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
I'm using both Bottled Faith and Cinderswallow, I am assuming they stack.

Technically they don't stack as those are separate effects but I assume you just mean they are both active which is true. Also that amulet for 15ex is absolute steal, hot damn!
Balance manifesto was quite depressing yes but I have a feeling I'm gonna be able to fix the build in a way that we dont lose to much.

Warcry and Rage mechanics are getting reworked meaning we could get some free damage that way, in addition to that we will have a lot of defensive keystones near our starting area so we will most likely be a lot tankier.

Current plan is to take either Unwavering Stance or changing ascendancy to Brutal Fervour since the stun immunity from Endless Hunger is now useful.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Balance manifesto was quite depressing yes but I have a feeling I'm gonna be able to fix the build in a way that we dont lose to much.

Warcry and Rage mechanics are getting reworked meaning we could get some free damage that way, in addition to that we will have a lot of defensive keystones near our starting area so we will most likely be a lot tankier.

Current plan is to take either Unwavering Stance or changing ascendancy to Brutal Fervour since the stun immunity from Endless Hunger is now useful.

Great to see you're going to update the build, I'm sure it will still be viable and good
I'm just gonna dual influence a shaper/elder ring with Mark of the Elder for stun immunity, seems simple enough. I'm sure the dps will still be plenty enough.
"
Shin_Gojira a écrit :
I'm just gonna dual influence a shaper/elder ring with Mark of the Elder for stun immunity, seems simple enough. I'm sure the dps will still be plenty enough.

It's not a perfect fix and I'd personally rather take guaranteed stun immunity such as unwavering or endless hunger, with that said it is a very solid option considering mark of the elder is already a very good ring.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
issue is getting there you have to take Endless Hunger wich is by far the worst ascendancy node in the entire game.

changing ascendancy to Brutal Fervour since the stun immunity from Endless Hunger is now useful.

Crazy as you said that was worst way to go, but yeah glad you are updating it so I can tweak in Standard but probably will not do this build again.
Dernière édition par MarshAllDay, le 16 juin 2020 19:31:56
Just use Soul of the Brine King? The pantheon bonus's for this build are very meh anyway, imo.
this was the most playable delirium build for me. I hope you can fix it for the Harvest. thanks for your effort mate, cheers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires