[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
LokiONY a écrit :
"
MarshAllDay a écrit :
(...)

I just imported your character and I see you pathed two points to Martial Experience (2h swords) - if you respec those towards Bloodless from the top and saving one passive point.

Your flasks are weird - I don't like Rotgut's degen and you can achieve similar with Quicksilver flask of Reflexes. Rumi only gives you block chance (since you cannot stack flasks effect so no extra armour) which is nice but since we base block chance isn't high it's not worth it in comparison to Cinderswallow or Diamond Flask which you should swap in immediately - your effective crit is 27% without vs 48% with Diamond Flask.

Lastly you can consider selling one of those nice foils and should have enough to buy Saviour - your PoB DPS will go down but your bossing damage will go up considerably and reflections also damage enemies when you loot, extend rampage streak and even help track enemies as they always move towards them (albeit a little slow).

Thanks for looking at it. I have changed this build and I did have a 2 handed sword at one point. I had the Savior before but I feel the foils do way more damage. Maybe I can put one in Inventory and switch for bosses. Also, yeah my flasks are weird but they all work for me, but I will look into other options. This is my first Char and I have respeced it at least 4 times, thanks for catching that!

Also, disregard the spark CWDT, I have spider MTX and no longer play my spark Templar, so this way I still get to use it :D. What are some other options, maybe a golem??

I tried the flasks again and I thought I was getting 6000 extra armor, cause it shows a gain of about 7500 armor when I tested with them both. Now I see that the extra 3000 gets multiplied to equal what I thought was from both flasks combimed. Now I know they dont stack!

Fixed my tree and now I have close to 5800hp
Dernière édition par MarshAllDay, le 1 juin 2020 21:12:55
"
MarshAllDay a écrit :
"
LokiONY a écrit :
"
MarshAllDay a écrit :
(...)

I just imported your character and I see you pathed two points to Martial Experience (2h swords) - if you respec those towards Bloodless from the top and saving one passive point.

Your flasks are weird - I don't like Rotgut's degen and you can achieve similar with Quicksilver flask of Reflexes. Rumi only gives you block chance (since you cannot stack flasks effect so no extra armour) which is nice but since we base block chance isn't high it's not worth it in comparison to Cinderswallow or Diamond Flask which you should swap in immediately - your effective crit is 27% without vs 48% with Diamond Flask.

Lastly you can consider selling one of those nice foils and should have enough to buy Saviour - your PoB DPS will go down but your bossing damage will go up considerably and reflections also damage enemies when you loot, extend rampage streak and even help track enemies as they always move towards them (albeit a little slow).

Thanks for looking at it. I have changed this build and I did have a 2 handed sword at one point. I had the Savior before but I feel the foils do way more damage. Maybe I can put one in Inventory and switch for bosses. Also, yeah my flasks are weird but they all work for me, but I will look into other options. This is my first Char and I have respeced it at least 4 times, thanks for catching that!

Also, disregard the spark CWDT, I have spider MTX and no longer play my spark Templar, so this way I still get to use it :D. What are some other options, maybe a golem??

I tried the flasks again and I thought I was getting 6000 extra armor, cause it shows a gain of about 7500 armor when I tested with them both. Now I see that the extra 3000 gets multiplied to equal what I thought was from both flasks combimed. Now I know they dont stack!

Fixed my tree and now I have close to 5800hp

You gotta remove that unique ring and amulet and get some rares with enough attributes to use the foils and infused channeling...

You lose a lot of damage by not going a good phys damage attack roll on the amulet and rings.

Also maybe get a flask that has Lucky crit.

Tbh your damage is really low so if your goal is to kill the enemy before they kill you, it's gonna be sketchy.

Honestly if I were you, abuse cluster jewels!
Yo Guys,

Just made this build however POB is showing only half the DPS compared to when i swap my items into the original POE :
https://pastebin.com/WxAkN4Vb

What am i missing?
Is there any consideration to taking the Other ascendancy branch than the one shown in the guide? It gives up a lot of AoE radius, and the stacking crit multiplier, but makes leeching easy to max, and makes you immune to bleed/stun. They both have mitigation built in/good damage as far as I can tell. This is my first league, so this could be an obvious answer, but just wondering.
Dernière édition par Shin_Gojira, le 3 juin 2020 17:59:06
"
Shin_Gojira a écrit :
Is there any consideration to taking the Other ascendancy branch than the one shown in the guide? It gives up a lot of AoE radius, and the stacking crit multiplier, but makes leeching easy to max, and makes you immune to bleed/stun. They both have mitigation built in/good damage as far as I can tell. This is my first league, so this could be an obvious answer, but just wondering.

Brutal Fervour is very good both offensively and defensively, issue is getting there you have to take Endless Hunger wich is by far the worst ascendancy node in the entire game.

While Cycloning we are already stun immune and bleed is such an easy mechanic to negate either via bleed removal flask or corrupted blood immunity jewels.

If that node was reworked to do anything at all then yes thats most likely the route you would take.
Hey, i was following the build, now i see you updated your ''Path Of Building'' Section and now when i import the build, there is no way to select like lvl 18, lv 36 etc... nodes like we used to be able, am i missing smth?
"
Nooxi a écrit :
Hey, i was following the build, now i see you updated your ''Path Of Building'' Section and now when i import the build, there is no way to select like lvl 18, lv 36 etc... nodes like we used to be able, am i missing smth?

I'm so sorry, i pressed ''Path of building'' instead of levelling section. My mistake
How to make good use of a HH with this build?

I just got myself one to help me out from 99 to 100 and although I seem to be doing a lot getting sometimes giant and fast, my XP/H is about the same as before.

I'm running T15-16 maps with moderate juice, not going too crazy because deaths are very punishing at this level.

EDIT: I just died on a white overgrown ruins map, felt too overconfident with like 9000hp and on a cluster of enemies I didn't even see the explosion that 1 shot me. Damn, might go back to my old safer belt until I level up, this 10% loss was painful.
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 6 juin 2020 12:53:04
Did this build works with Vaal Pact + Endless Hunger too ?
A reaper arise.
I finally reached Level 100, the last 2 levels were a pain to get but patience and discipline got me there. Soon after reaching 100 I killed Sirus 8 without dying for the first time (I used to die 2-4 times).

I am expecting soon to be back at work (pandemic closures put me out of work for a while) and I won't have time to ever go this far in the game again, so in the next few days I'll just try to improve my gear a little more.

My DPS is around 7M and this is my gear. The Foil there is a 530pdps.

Not listed here there's also a Watcher's Eye with +attack speed when using Precision and +Attack phys damage when using Pride. The ones with the impale bonus are super expensive so that'll have to wait.

If anyone has suggestions to upgrade the gear I'd like to hear it, I'm currently looking for a good helmet with the fortify buff and the nearby enemies take increased phys damage, but it's hard to find one that also has good life.

The belt is also overdue and hard to find a good one with increased global phys dmg that also has life and some resists. The onslaught buff would be welcome because mine comes on the gem and needs a kill to trigger (not good on Sirus).

Eventually I'd like a ring with the Assassin's mark curse but again very hard to find with life and other damage bonuses for under 100ex.

Chest, weapons, boots and gloves are fine for now, a significant upgrade would be too expensive on those.
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 10 juin 2020 00:37:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires