[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Bauab a écrit :
(...)

Congrats on reaching 100 mate, I am still on 97 but I decided to finish 40/40 with Blighted maps as no way I will have time to grind 1,5lvl 2,5lvl.

We are in a similar boat as I also had so much time to upgrade and do challenges due to quarantine and now that we're back in the office I won't be able to achieve same result.

I think you also mentioned all the possible upgrades - Watchers Eye with 2 extra impales is awesome, assassin's mark ring will help with crit chance and power charges generation and helm with nearby enemies and fortify buff is BiS - however GGG stealth nerfed fortify buff crafting in one of the previous patches so those are now super rare, especially if you want relevant enchant, but I hate enchant hunting myself.
Dernière édition par LokiONY, le 10 juin 2020 03:55:38
"
LokiONY a écrit :
"
Bauab a écrit :
(...)

Congrats on reaching 100 mate, I am still on 97 but I decided to finish 40/40 with Blighted maps as no way I will have time to grind 1,5lvl 2,5lvl.

We are in a similar boat as I also had so much time to upgrade and do challenges due to quarantine and now that we're back in the office I won't be able to achieve same result.

I think you also mentioned all the possible upgrades - Watchers Eye with 2 extra impales is awesome, assassin's mark ring will help with crit chance and power charges generation and helm with nearby enemies and fortify buff is BiS - however GGG stealth nerfed fortify buff crafting in one of the previous patches so those are now super rare, especially if you want relevant enchant, but I hate enchant hunting myself.

Ah yes I forgot to mention that the helmet enchant makes it even harder to get a good one. For me the Blood and Sand enchant is better because I'm running a level 10 gem for it and the DPS bonus on the enchant is even bigger than the 15% AS for Cyclone.

Getting these last 2 levels took me forever because I had to do it in a very safe way - no yellow maps, no corrupted maps, no conquerors, no Sirus, no elder/shaper nor their guardians. Just blue maps with easy mods and sextants.

On the good side it was very profitable, I was getting over 35 splinters per map on average and now I have almost 20000 of them that I'm saving to sell in Standard when the league ends, I'm hoping they will be more valuable there. Apart from that I got tons of minor orbs, maps and some valuable stuff like a couple cortex maps.

My biggest mistake was trying to get fancy buying a Headhunter, it didn't really improve my XP/h and got me killed on level 99½. I sold it after 1 day but might try again now that I can die without penalty.
Headhunter isnt really worth using in this build because most of its beneficial mods are physical as extra fire/cold etc wich are blocked out by our Brutality.

It is however quite easy to change setup to benefit from it more but I would only really recommend this if you primarily map/delve etc. Any boss such as breachlords, shaper, UE, Sirus etc will be worse than sticking with impale.

I might make a separate segment for this as a lot of people seem to afford HH but the TL;DR version is basically swap Pride and Flesh&Stone for Hatred and Herald of Purity aswell as changing Brutality to Pulverise.

There are other optimizations to be done such as respeccing everything Impale related and getting more generic damage such as channeling damage, dual wield damage, crit multi etc but keeping Impale as a buffer for reliable boss damage is not a bad idea.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
Headhunter isnt really worth using in this build because most of its beneficial mods are physical as extra fire/cold etc wich are blocked out by our Brutality.

It is however quite easy to change setup to benefit from it more but I would only really recommend this if you primarily map/delve etc. Any boss such as breachlords, shaper, UE, Sirus etc will be worse than sticking with impale.

I might make a separate segment for this as a lot of people seem to afford HH but the TL;DR version is basically swap Pride and Flesh&Stone for Hatred and Herald of Purity aswell as changing Brutality to Pulverise.

There are other optimizations to be done such as respeccing everything Impale related and getting more generic damage such as channeling damage, dual wield damage, crit multi etc but keeping Impale as a buffer for reliable boss damage is not a bad idea.

Once again great information, thanks. I guess I'll just save up instead of buying a HH then, I don't want to stray that far from the original build having to respec before every major boss and the extra exalts I'm saving will allow me to upgrade something else.

There is an 800+ Pdps foil on Standard (Brimstone Barb). That must be the best weapon possible for this build, it's unlikely that I will have the currency for it but I imagine that would be a huge improvement in my dps, more than anything else I could get.
"
Bayleh a écrit :
Yo Guys,

Just made this build however POB is showing only half the DPS compared to when i swap my items into the original POE :
https://pastebin.com/WxAkN4Vb

What am i missing?

Hey mate, Had a quick look at your build. Your hit chance is below 100%, Crit chance & mulitiplier are also a little low.

I respeced some points in your tree. Moved the points you had mapped to "Rampart" toward "Blade of Cunning" and one point toward "Martial Prowess" on your cluster jewel. If you spend your next point there It'll give your accuracy a bit more of a boost.

See what you think.
https://pastebin.com/kg5zqe5k
Dernière édition par BRDSCH75, le 11 juin 2020 08:42:06
"
Bauab a écrit :

My DPS is around 7M and this is my gear.

According to POE fork my DPS was increased from 7.00M to 8.48M with just a ring swap.

I replaced the ring quoted above with this one I bought for only 14ex (cheap compared to the rest of my gear pieces)

Apparently Assassin's Mark makes a huge difference! That's over 20% damage increase.
I actually went on a shopping spree with those exalts after giving up on the HH and here's what I got:

Pretty good now at just over 10M dps.

The only item I have no idea how to replace is the helmet now

I found nothing better than Starkonja with Blood and Sand, according to POB nothing (affordable <50ex) gives me more DPS even those 25% fortify and nearby enemies take 9% damage with the 15% cyclone enchant. So I guess this is a good thing? Won't need to spend on a new helmet because there isn't one to buy.
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 11 juin 2020 16:13:18
"
Bauab a écrit :
I actually went on a shopping spree with those exalts after giving up on the HH and here's what I got:

Pretty good now at just over 10M dps.

The only item I have no idea how to replace is the helmet now

I found nothing better than Starkonja with Blood and Sand, according to POB nothing (affordable <50ex) gives me more DPS even those 25% fortify and nearby enemies take 9% damage with the 15% cyclone enchant. So I guess this is a good thing? Won't need to spend on a new helmet because there isn't one to buy.

I dont think you realize quite how much damage you ACTUALLY have :)

Make sure you use the fork for POB and add some of the manual inputs such as The Saviour and Bane of Legends simulations, aswell as setting Pride to max effect and enabling all the appropriate config checkboxes.

Fully buffed boss damage with flasks up, no frenzy/power charges, you have 33mil dps. Your amulet is absolutely disgusting aswell, how much did it cost you?
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

I dont think you realize quite how much damage you ACTUALLY have :)

Make sure you use the fork for POB and add some of the manual inputs such as The Saviour and Bane of Legends simulations, aswell as setting Pride to max effect and enabling all the appropriate config checkboxes.

Fully buffed boss damage with flasks up, no frenzy/power charges, you have 33mil dps. Your amulet is absolutely disgusting aswell, how much did it cost you?

Happy to read that, I fiddled with POB fork for a while and turned on all the things like Onslaught, Fortify, etc but I have no idea how to get these settings to get me to 33M DPS. I take your word for it, it definitely feels like a lot especially on map clearing and delve.

The amulet was just 15ex, I bought it immediately and I love that it is able to take either Suffix or Prefix mods, gives me a lot of flexibility.

Sirus goes down much easier now, I kill him before he gets to cast that 1-shot beam that gets me every time. I'm using both Bottled Faith and Cinderswallow, I am assuming they stack.
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 12 juin 2020 15:46:17
FFS! Who the hell uses pastebin? I've had to jump through so many damn hoops to find this fuckin build I've completely lost interest in your game.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires