[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
nerdstomperx a écrit :
kaoms roots for stun immunity or too slow?

Socket starvation, otherwise it would be great yes.
Would any of the reworked warcries fit in well here?

Also, a bit more general but is headhunter any good with impale cyclone? I don't really see it mentioned in any of the guides I've seen.
Hi!
Pastebin of Expensive end-game it is showing an error "response code : 302"
"
wolfslice a écrit :

Also, a bit more general but is headhunter any good with impale cyclone? I don't really see it mentioned in any of the guides I've seen.

Yes I've included Enduring Cry as I believe it's the best universal one.

Intimidating Cry is quite nice for damage as it allows you to skip woke melee phys and get close combat instead, giving you more damage and ofc dont have to spend as much currency.

With that said I believe offensive shouts will just be annoying to use since you would want to use it as much as possible and with a cooldown of 8 seconds that's just not gonna work out.

Headhunter isnt mentioned for 2 reasons. Primarily it's because this isnt a speed farming build despite being very fast already, it's more of a mapping/bossing hybrid so Headhunter would be better suited for other builds with greater coverage.

The other reason is that most beneficial buffs from Headhunter are "physical as extra cold/fire" etc wich gets negated by Brutality. There are ways to allow us to use Headhunter better but it still wont be very efficient. Better spend that currency in other pieces instead.
"
sergioobj123 a écrit :
Hi!
Pastebin of Expensive end-game it is showing an error "response code : 302"

I just tried it myself and it worked no problem, make sure you have the updated POB aswell as the fork plugin linked in the guide.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
wolfslice a écrit :

Yes I've included Enduring Cry as I believe it's the best universal one.

Intimidating Cry is quite nice for damage as it allows you to skip woke melee phys and get close combat instead, giving you more damage and ofc dont have to spend as much currency.

With that said I believe offensive shouts will just be annoying to use since you would want to use it as much as possible and with a cooldown of 8 seconds that's just not gonna work out.

Headhunter isnt mentioned for 2 reasons. Primarily it's because this isnt a speed farming build despite being very fast already, it's more of a mapping/bossing hybrid so Headhunter would be better suited for other builds with greater coverage.

The other reason is that most beneficial buffs from Headhunter are "physical as extra cold/fire" etc wich gets negated by Brutality. There are ways to allow us to use Headhunter better but it still wont be very efficient. Better spend that currency in other pieces instead.

Thanks, answer really clarified things for me. Will definitely use this guide, though probably as Champ and possibly as 2h. Tinkered with the tree a bit to add some 2h passives and remove the 1h stuff, but it significantly reduced the damage (using the exquisite blade option included in the template)
Dernière édition par wolfslice, le 18 juin 2020 06:42:37
"
wolfslice a écrit :

Thanks, answer really clarified things for me. Will definitely use this guide, though probably as Champ and possibly as 2h. Tinkered with the tree a bit to add some 2h passives and remove the 1h stuff, but it significantly reduced the damage--- though that's possibly because I don't know how to setup a good 2h rare weapon in POB and ended up using the exquisite blade included in your template.

2h will never compete damage wise with 1h for the simple reason that the Saviour is beyond broken for what it does. Another reason is that POB does not have the updated values for 2h weapons yet so the numbers you get right now will only increase.
What two-handed weapons are best used with this build? I do not want to run with onehand swords, your ideas?
"
Wedz a écrit :
What two-handed weapons are best used with this build? I do not want to run with onehand swords, your ideas?

Since it's a crit sword build, Exquisite Blade is the best base hands down. Before you can craft your own weapon, Terminus Est is an incredibly strong unique that will carry you to late game.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Wedz a écrit :

Since it's a crit sword build, Exquisite Blade is the best base hands down. Before you can craft your own weapon, Terminus Est is an incredibly strong unique that will carry you to late game.

Many thanks! It would be nice to see your build adaption for twohanded swords in POB, if possible.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires