[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
MarcusMcBride a écrit :
Hi all. Since starting this league with an arc totem templar, I decided to give this a try. But if I see it correctly the build on the first page isn't fully up to date any more. Does anybody have a an updated PoB for once I am done with the campaign? I don't have a very big budget but would love to see where I can bring this build to.
And another question: what is the best way of using dread banner? Just keeping it up all the time? Or should I place it down at points as well? This is my first league, so still trying to get a hang of it all.
Ow, and what are the most important stats on gear for this build? Any things I shouldn't miss out on, besides the obvious life and res?

What makes you think its outdated? And secondly if you want to know wich stats to look for then go to the gear section. There are desirable stat prioritys for every single item.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 26 mai 2020 09:18:44
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
What makes you think its outdated? And secondly if you want to know wich stats to look for then go to the gear section. There are desirable stat prioritys for every single item.

I figured because of some of the posts I saw. But I reckon I was wrong! I'll just keep on following the guide! Also, wasn't a complaint. Just an honest question based on an apparent misconception from my end.
Thanks for the reply! I'll keep on following the guide!
"
MarcusMcBride a écrit :
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

I figured because of some of the posts I saw. But I reckon I was wrong! I'll just keep on following the guide! Also, wasn't a complaint. Just an honest question based on an apparent misconception from my end.
Thanks for the reply! I'll keep on following the guide!

Dexterity and Intelligence.
"
BRDSCH75 a écrit :
"
mlnecrafter a écrit :
Hello everyone, its been few weeks after testing this amazing build, I'm quite allright with T15,T16, sometimes I get killed quite fast and I dont think there is room for any more investments unfortunatelly, I've got around 20 exalts sitting at the bank, should I keep on saving cash for "Very Expensive Build 50-100 ex" or make any more investments into this 1?

cheers

here is my EQ:

You're on the right track, just need to tweak a few things

Couple of things to look at

Your cast when damage taken setup isn't going to work. You either need lvl 21 CWDT or swap out your molten shell for a lvl 20 gem. Right now both linked gems are too high a level for your CWDT to support.

Consider swapping out Close Combat support in your cyclone for infused channeling, This will mean you take less damage, and will improve your DPS. Right now your build doesn't have enough Intelligence to support it though.

One thing you need to replace is your amulet. This is where you can stack the extra intelligence needed for infused channeling (111 int req @ lvl20). Craft an anointment on the amulet that works for this build. Bladedancer is a good budget option, Tenacity is probably better but you need a lot of life in your build to get a decent damage boost.

Some of your other gem links might need attention. You have brutality linked to Pride and Flesh and stone in your boots. I think this gives you any benefit. I'd consider condensing as many of your auras into a single 4 link and opening up some space to link your war chief, this will give him a huge DPS boost.

Lastly you only have about 4400 life, that's pretty low. You might want to consider allocating some more points into your life pool. If you check out the build guide you can see a really clever way to use a Might of the Meek jewel to get a good boost to Life & Armour.

Hopefully everything I've said is accurate, only my 2nd league so I'm still mastering some of the finer mechanics myself. I'm sure some of the more experienced members can provide some additional insight.

Thank you for taking your time to help me out on this one, and sorry upfront for delayed answer because I was taking time to get the changes done as well learning more about the mechanics :D,

already did some changes as you mentioned and it works so so much better , didnt understand what you ment about the auras though,

here is a new setup

Spoiler

Thank you again for awesome tips buddy !!
so this is my current character, how do I reach the insane 20 mil dps?
is my dps 11 mil? or higher or lower?
would appreciate if anyone help me out here.
suggestion for upgrades? (i spent alot already but i think i wanna get to max dps or very close to it, so no matter the expense tell me the upgrades)

https://pastebin.com/X5Q8XnkY
"
FG523 a écrit :
suggestion for upgrades? (i spent alot already but i think i wanna get to max dps or very close to it, so no matter the expense tell me the upgrades)

You must be missing PoB Fork cause on on mine it says you have 18.3mln damage - not all of that is sustainable for bossing though you (and me too by the way) have no way to generate frenzy or power charges there. Anyway, it is pretty min-maxed (GG on the helm). If you have the currency then upgrade the large Jewel to one with Deep Cuts + Bloodscent + whatever (Martial Prowess/Smite the Weak) and 2 sockets. With Bloodscent you generate 1 rage per second for hittinh enemies which increases attack damage, speed and movement speed. Then put Blood Rage + Berserk with Enhanced somewhere (mine is next to Vaal Warchief) - it will increase attack speed, and Berserk literally deletes map bosses and you can use it for longer boss fights like Uber Elder and even Sirus. Apart from that maybe a chest with better roll on crit and T1 life but this is a luxury since your current one is very good already.

And if currency is really not the problem then buy this bad boy, as it should be 20% more DPS than your Para, only 1mirror and 50ex but there is no better in Delirium.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/OWbwL0FE
"
LokiONY a écrit :
"
FG523 a écrit :

You must be missing PoB Fork cause on on mine it says you have 18.3mln damage - not all of that is sustainable for bossing though you (and me too by the way) have no way to generate frenzy or power charges there. Anyway, it is pretty min-maxed (GG on the helm). If you have the currency then upgrade the large Jewel to one with Deep Cuts + Bloodscent + whatever (Martial Prowess/Smite the Weak) and 2 sockets. With Bloodscent you generate 1 rage per second for hittinh enemies which increases attack damage, speed and movement speed. Then put Blood Rage + Berserk with Enhanced somewhere (mine is next to Vaal Warchief) - it will increase attack speed, and Berserk literally deletes map bosses and you can use it for longer boss fights like Uber Elder and even Sirus. Apart from that maybe a chest with better roll on crit and T1 life but this is a luxury since your current one is very good already.

And if currency is really not the problem then buy this bad boy, as it should be 20% more DPS than your Para, only 1mirror and 50ex but there is no better in Delirium.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/OWbwL0FE

wtf, I am using pob fork, and it shows 11 mil, dont know why, i got the pob link i posted from pob fork.
"
FG523 a écrit :
(..)

Well, call me stupid :D it seems my POB automagically applied all the extra configuration ticks I had to your profile - power charges, frenzy, intimidated, rampage, all of it. Which means you have around 18.3mln DPS in maps when flying at Mach 5 but it drops to around 7.7mln DPS on single target without all the blows and whistles.

This is my build that has some the foil and jewel I meantioned earlier, I was hoping for extra curse on chest but getting +1 to support gems ain't bad either.

https://pastebin.com/85S0XpND
"
Bauab a écrit :
"
MarshAllDay a écrit :
(...)

How much hp you have? I see that most of your gear gives little or no extra life at all.

I have hp in all my non-weapon gear and I still feel I need more to improve my performance against end game bosses. With your gear I believe the bosses will 1-hit you with almost every attack.

Hey! I specified that I can not do end game bosses?? I said it was great for mapping or Sims, where there are a lot of things to kill, and my leech can sustain me. 5400 HP and with Vaal Molten Shell, I make it work. My goal is to kill before they kill me. That's why my foils are my most expensive items...

Some other items if I need to go tankier without spending more $$
Dernière édition par MarshAllDay, le 31 mai 2020 21:14:24
"
MarshAllDay a écrit :
(...)

I just imported your character and I see you pathed two points to Martial Experience (2h swords) - if you respec those towards Bloodless from the top and saving one passive point.

Your flasks are weird - I don't like Rotgut's degen and you can achieve similar with Quicksilver flask of Reflexes. Rumi only gives you block chance (since you cannot stack flasks effect so no extra armour) which is nice but since we base block chance isn't high it's not worth it in comparison to Cinderswallow or Diamond Flask which you should swap in immediately - your effective crit is 27% without vs 48% with Diamond Flask.

Lastly you can consider selling one of those nice foils and should have enough to buy Saviour - your PoB DPS will go down but your bossing damage will go up considerably and reflections also damage enemies when you loot, extend rampage streak and even help track enemies as they always move towards them (albeit a little slow).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires