[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Spoiler
Hey,

I am new and don't understand half of the game. Can you help me to choose what to upgrade next and if I made any stupid mistakes?

Jewel 1:
6% increased Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons
15% Melee Crit Multiplier
6% increased Maximum Life
15% Cold Resistance

Jewel 2:
10% increased Damage
15% increased Damge with Swords
10% to All Elemental Resistances

BladeDancer Annointed

Sometimes I kinde get "one shotted" I have ~5k Life

For being new to the game your gear looks surprisingly good but there are a few things you can change pretty easily.

Your off-hand foil needs an upgrade, its currently got about 270 pDPS and you can get a prety cheap 340+ pDPS foil on trade.

Amulet needs an immediate upgrade, it's probably your worst item. Aim for high life first of all and then get intelligence, crit multiplier and/or phys to attacks.

Get a 6link strength based body armour, something with a lot of armour such as an astral plate, glorious plate, battle plate etc and craft it with essence of greed or pristine fossil. Aim for 90+ life and preferably some other good stats such as resistances or increased armour.

Rings, belt and gloves are kind of fine so no need for any immediate upgrades there.

Boots you can try to get a higher life roll, 70+ preferably and slightly higher resists if you can, strength is also a good roll however.

Flasks and your jewel #1 looks fine but your jewel #2 should be replaced with something similar to your first one.
Hey Dex, I've been following your guide and my slayer clearing everything in it's path.

But should I be using Paradoxica + the saviour or my foil is doing well? Because I don't think my clear speed got higher, might be only in my mind tho.

Can anyone shine a light here? :)
Spoiler
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
Spoiler
Hey,

I am new and don't understand half of the game. Can you help me to choose what to upgrade next and if I made any stupid mistakes?

Jewel 1:
6% increased Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons
15% Melee Crit Multiplier
6% increased Maximum Life
15% Cold Resistance

Jewel 2:
10% increased Damage
15% increased Damge with Swords
10% to All Elemental Resistances

BladeDancer Annointed

Sometimes I kinde get "one shotted" I have ~5k Life

For being new to the game your gear looks surprisingly good but there are a few things you can change pretty easily.

Your off-hand foil needs an upgrade, its currently got about 270 pDPS and you can get a prety cheap 340+ pDPS foil on trade.

Amulet needs an immediate upgrade, it's probably your worst item. Aim for high life first of all and then get intelligence, crit multiplier and/or phys to attacks.

Get a 6link strength based body armour, something with a lot of armour such as an astral plate, glorious plate, battle plate etc and craft it with essence of greed or pristine fossil. Aim for 90+ life and preferably some other good stats such as resistances or increased armour.

Rings, belt and gloves are kind of fine so no need for any immediate upgrades there.

Boots you can try to get a higher life roll, 70+ preferably and slightly higher resists if you can, strength is also a good roll however.

Flasks and your jewel #1 looks fine but your jewel #2 should be replaced with something similar to your first one.

Thank you for your super fast reply. Btw you are awesome mate helping people so much. The kind of people like you make people like me stick to the game.

I will change the thinks you pointed out asap. Is the missing life the reason I sometimes get kinda "one shot" killed?
Hello guys, im new to the game, i can finally clear some t11-13 maps. What can i do next?

I die a lot. 3.8k LIFE

Also, i think i got pretty luck with something, but i dont know what to do with it kkkkk. its this:

Thanks
Are any of these 2 better than paradoxicas? 460+ dps on both of them.

Hi there! First of all, thank you for making this build, I've been tearing everything since I hit end game.

I don't know the Sinvicta's Mettle part. How do I use it? Do I kill with Cyclone? Does it require a gem setup? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the guide! I have a couple questions:
1. I've been following your PoB but I feel like Soul of Steel and all of the small 5% max life nodes could be better spent on getting a cluster jewel set up? Does anyone have thoughts on this?

2. More of a meta-question but how do you know which upgrades to shoot for next? What is most cost efficient?

Will link my character's POB in case anyone has any suggestions, thanks in advance! https://pastebin.com/7gENWeeU
Please if someone can help, because I'm trying to get 97 lvl and only die by random shot. What I should do and what to change maybe? I kill fast but die fast too when I start for example beyond. Tried already fortify helmet for 5 ex but my damage loss is too big and I die more often. Thanks for reply.

Yo ty for the guide i can you tell me what should be my next upgrade?
Great build , i love it , ty

i start with 0 items , you can farm easy with this build . ty for guide
Dernière édition par AmChefDeScandal, le 7 avr. 2020 02:50:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires