[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I'm feeling the same way, i have +20ex invested in equip but still cant level past 93, dying a lot always down to 0%

5.8k life
5.5k armor (11k with flasks-up all the time)

fire cold and lightning ress all 76% and over capped (116%-164-149)

chaos ress is -60% =(

i'm looking to upgrade my rings/belt/boots to get less ress and more life maybe (one may think that 5.8k is enough but here I am), or more damage, but the problem is that i'm dying a lot, not that i cant kill, already have paradoxica and foil.

sorry, I'm new and dont know how to link my equip, but maybe somebody can chck my profile and tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

res capped 4k life 32%chaos res
what can i upgrade ?
Spoiler

Loving this build so far! Looking forward to finishing up the league with it. Thanks for the guide! Still have some upgrading to do but it steamrolls everything
"
Qenqo a écrit :
I'm feeling the same way, i have +20ex invested in equip but still cant level past 93, dying a lot always down to 0%

5.8k life

chaos ress is -60% =(

i'm looking to upgrade my rings/belt/boots to get less ress and more life maybe (one may think that 5.8k is enough but here I am), or more damage, but the problem is that i'm dying a lot, not that i cant kill, already have paradoxica and foil.

sorry, I'm new and dont know how to link my equip, but maybe somebody can chck my profile and tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Spends 20 ex on gear , complains he dies on maps , didnt cap chaos resistance or even get it out of the negative .

If that isnt PoE players in a nutshell i dont know what is .
"
Artaniz a écrit :
"
Qenqo a écrit :

5.8k life

chaos ress is -60% =(

Thanks!

Spends 20 ex on gear , complains he dies on maps , didnt cap chaos resistance or even get it out of the negative .

If that isnt PoE players in a nutshell i dont know what is .

Man it isn't about chaos ress, you die by every mob by one shot this build when you don't spin around for a second.
well, there isn't any chaos in any part of the build guide, not in the equip, not in the notes. i'm a new player, just played in legion leage. and did all content with -60chaos resis, ppl tell noobs like me not to worry about that...

but ok, i'll take it, i've spent a couple more exalts and now i'm 118/114/135 and 69% chaos ress couldnt cap it but close enough for the experiment i think...
i've loss 100 leaving me with 5.75k

ill give it a try and come back with the results.

funny thing: i had no problem delving with mobs lvl 83 but got oneshoted in maps by 75-80 mobs...does that make any sense?

thanks in advance, i'm learning here.
"
Hermus9 a écrit :
Man it isn't about chaos ress, you die by every mob by one shot this build when you don't spin around for a second.

that's exactly it, stop to pick up, or open a chest, or activate a shrine and boom dead..
"
Qenqo a écrit :
"
Hermus9 a écrit :

that's exactly it, stop to pick up, or open a chest, or activate a shrine and boom dead..

That doesnt really have anything to do with this build though, that's POE in general. You dont stop to open chests when there are mobs around in a t16 map for instance unless you are playing a build designed to be able to do stupid things like that.

I mentioned it as a con for the build that it's not a fat tank so you have to dodge things, this includes killing mobs before looting.

You dont need chaos res cap but some helps, I havent played my Slayer since the most recent Delirium nerf but I had around 5-10% positive chaos res and pretty much never died.

The stats that most people should consider to increase survivability for this build is very simple, life and armour. Life increases buffer before you die aswell as increasing life leech the higher we go so it's great for sustain aswell. Armour might sound terrible on paper especially if you look at the calculations on the wiki but I guarantee you that more armour will make it easier to play.

My lvl 94 Slayer currently in SSF has 5.8k life, 76% ele res, -5% chaos res, 25% block aswell as 8.6k armour without Lion's Roar and 16.2k with it.

EDIT: In addition to mitigating damage by itself, Armour also increases our Vaal Molten Shell by a lot. With Vaal Molten Shell up I get 18k armour aswell as an 11k absorb from the skill.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 6 avr. 2020 07:13:59
Hey sir,sorry for stupid question , but i lack dex to use my paradoxicas ? :D

im 70 lvl still , but i think there's no more dex in tree that u skilled ?

help please
Hey,

I am new and don't understand half of the game. Can you help me to choose what to upgrade next and if I made any stupid mistakes?

Jewel 1:
6% increased Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons
15% Melee Crit Multiplier
6% increased Maximum Life
15% Cold Resistance

Jewel 2:
10% increased Damage
15% increased Damge with Swords
10% to All Elemental Resistances

BladeDancer Annointed

Sometimes I kinde get "one shotted" I have ~5k Life

Signaler