[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
i dont know if im using the pob configuration in a bad way or they are just better than paradoxica + saviour

Damage from your reflections don't get calculated in PoB. Saviour is definitely the best, but your 2nd foil looks stronger than the Paradoxica.
Considering we don't really rely on life regeneration, should we use or consider vaal pact?
"
SirLimbo a écrit :
Considering we don't really rely on life regeneration, should we use or consider vaal pact?

It's up to you, it's a strong keystone for us for sure but I personally prefer to have a small buffer of life regen to counter Blood Rage when there are no mobs around.

You know where to find me
Pob is telling me that you have to get a 510~+ phys foil for it to beat Paradoxica. Is Paradoxica really THAT good?
Hi, kind of a noob here,

which one is better: Two foil swords or 1 foil sword and 1 paradoxica?
Getting kinda lost, what skill tree should I follow if upgrading? expensive one?

Why it says to use Might of the meek, but there's no info of that jewel in your detailed gear section?

Not sure how to upgrade.
I will get a gear upgrade order soon but if you are done with the cheap gear then just work your way up to the expensive variant primarily with better rare items. I killed Sirus 8 in SSF with some basic life/res gear aswell as scaeva+320 dps foil so you dont need much.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
I will get a gear upgrade order soon but if you are done with the cheap gear then just work your way up to the expensive variant primarily with better rare items. I killed Sirus 8 in SSF with some basic life/res gear aswell as scaeva+320 dps foil so you dont need much.

How? I got similar equipment than you but I get one shot a lot of times.
Sorry guys, but this build is bad af, I spend like x50 ex on this and still dying by one shot on every map, don't recommend at all.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires