[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
AmChefDeScandal a écrit :
i start with 0 items , you can farm easy with this build . ty for guide

How much spent on your gear?
"
How much spent on your gear?

Around +- 100 ex
Hi Dex, Thanks for your awesome build and guide. I've decided to go with your build for this league, so far cruising t15 but occasionally dieing to 1 shot on bosses. But currently i'm at a dilemma of what to upgrade next? these are my gears below

are these good to go? I Feel that i'm lacking life leech to sustain.
Dernière édition par dysh89, le 7 avr. 2020 11:00:17
is it bad to have blood rage trigger on kill on a paradoxica? or does that not overwrite our blood rage buff from our skill gem?
Guys i have a question. Should i push more impale chance to 100%? it's 77% atm.This will drop my total dps abit also what do you think of swapping assassins mark from ring to oskarm gloves and use herald of purity rings with helm enchant for flesh and stone mana reservation for herald of purity as extra aura?
Dernière édition par Shetzki, le 7 avr. 2020 13:07:47
best char i've ever made, i got a mirror doing t14

really good damage
"
it overrides your blood rage so youll lose %10-15 attack speed
Dernière édition par AirTrafficControl, le 7 avr. 2020 13:24:26
Was considering starting a new build due to survival issues, but honestly, I dont have the time or resources. So, going to see what I can do here. I started by getting rid of the mana cost jewelry and upgraded here and there. Below is where I am at. About 6 life shy of 6k. Trying to get to lvl 95 so I can snag Soul Steel. Any budget upgrades that are obvious? Or am I at multiple exalt level upgrades only?

"
EaterOfBabies a écrit :
Was considering starting a new build due to survival issues, but honestly, I dont have the time or resources. So, going to see what I can do here. I started by getting rid of the mana cost jewelry and upgraded here and there. Below is where I am at. About 6 life shy of 6k. Trying to get to lvl 95 so I can snag Soul Steel. Any budget upgrades that are obvious? Or am I at multiple exalt level upgrades only?

Annoint your amulet with Tenacity. DPS and life upgrade for you
Can anyone suggest my next upgrade? I have about 7ex to work with, with 10ex on the way if I manage to sell a dope jewel drop I just got

"

Would appreciate any suggestions, ty!
Dernière édition par Spceddie, le 8 avr. 2020 02:16:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires